This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Well,,it that time again,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well,,it that time again,,,,,
    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 1:43am

My Grandma's sense of humor has always been her strongest attribute.
She was mugged a few years ago, unfortunately. As the young punk held
her up and demanded all her money, she said, "I don't have any money."
"I don't believe you! I' gonna search you!" he sneered. So he started
patting her down all over really well. "I guess you don't have any money"
he said disappointedly. "I told you," my Grandma replied. "But if you do it
again, I'll write you a check!"
Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 1:48am

And this one is for ole Shameless that thinks it's what is needed for dry hands,,,,,,

Shameless was seen on the sidewalk getting slapped in the face. A Little later it happened again by another young woman. Joe was curious so he asked Shameless what it was all about. Shameless said he asked the women if they would like to have sex with an older man. Joe said you must get slapped a lot. Sure said Shameless but I also get a lot of sex.

( Chit, I'm outa here)WinkWink
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:16am
Wink My Wonderfull just told me several real knee slappers. Cry But since we have some easily offended that and think this place gets political. I will leave you wondering what a prim and proper grammar school teacher's would be sharing in the lounge.  LOLLOLLOL

But if you are brave enough I put them in the political LOL so look for Funnies over there.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 5:38pm
A hillbilly went to a bar. The bartender asks , do you have any ID?
The hillbilly says, about what?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Wink My Wonderfull just told me several real knee slappers. Cry But since we have some easily offended that and think this place gets political. I will leave you wondering what a prim and proper grammar school teacher's would be sharing in the lounge.  LOLLOLLOL

But if you are brave enough I put them in the political LOL so look for Funnies over there.

We're gonna have to start callin you Tater Salad, Ray....Wink

Profane(but not political) language warning!Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 10:14pm
Joe....where was you at watching me when i was on that sidewalk?????
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 3:28am

Chit, Shameless,,,,Ya got me again,,,,!! Gulp..I was behind that blue van asking if they was maybe interested in ,,,,"seconds",,,,,   I get "lucky" myself every so often,,,,LOLLOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

A hillbilly went to a bar. The bartender asks , do you have any ID?
The hillbilly says, about what?

Yep,,,,that young lookin fellar is sharp as a tack,,,,,ain't he,,,,??Clap

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 9:15pm

Ed and his wife Norma go to the state fair every year, And every year Ed would say,"Norma, I'd like to ride in that helicopter "

Norma always replied, "I know Ed, but that helicopterride is fifty bucks, And fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

One year Ed and Norma went to the fair, and Ed said, "Norma, I'm 75 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance "

To this, Norma replied, " Ed, that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks "

The pilot overheard the couple and said, " Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride.
If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars. "

Ed and Norma agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, But still not a word..

When they landed, the pilot turned to Ed and said, " By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but youdidn't. I'm impressed! "

Ed replied, " Well, to tell you the truth I almost said something when Norma fell out the chopper,,,but 50 bucks is 50 bucks,,,,,,

Edited by desertjoe - 27 Mar 2021 at 3:51am
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 9:25pm
fell out,,, but fifty bucks is fifty bucks...............

Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 3:50am

OH Chit,,Floyd,,,,I left out the punch line,,didn't I,,,???LOL
 Thanks for catching that,,,,Clap
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 4:06am
 A couple of local Amish women were out digging potatoes last year. One was staring at two spuds in her hands and was asked what was wrong. She told her companion they reminded her of her husband, Abram's, balls. The one gals eyes got big, and she said, "You mean Abram's got balls that big???" The other gal replied, "No- he's got balls that dirty!!!"Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 9:29am

Good one,,Dave,,,,ClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic