This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Search for a TLB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search for a TLB
    Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:01am
Looking for my next future project. I want to restore a TLB, any condition but restored. I want to do it myself. Thanks Aj.
Can't fix stupid
Sponsored Links

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:59pm
Lot of choices out there on both brand name and in what era or advancement of the industry. 
 My first hoe was a detachable AC 615 that went onto my HD4 , still have the unit but sold the HD4 . Now have the AC 715B-D machine with Dig-More extend-a-hoe . Both are 2 stick machines .
 Many early hoes had different versions of swing for the boom and here is where it can get expensive as some used rotary pistons, others cylinders and chain and a few other ideas. Hydraulic as well as geometry of the full hoe makes for lot of different options.  
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
big al View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:35pm
coke-he might be refering to the tractomotive model tlb loader.
MNLonnie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MNLonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:47pm
If you find 2 of them, let me know, it's on my list also.
Waukesha B, B, IB, G, styled WF, D15, 615 backhoe, 2-Oliver OC3's, 4 Ford Model T's, 3 Model A Fords, AV8 Coupe, AV8 Roadster, 1933 Ford Wrecker
allisman3 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisman3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:32pm
I know where there is a backhoe attachment for a tlb loader.

its a monster. but has got to be a rare bird.

would have bought it but I have nothing to put it on...

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:08pm
When I sold my HD4 I kept that AC615 hoe attachment and have used the cylinders off it on my AC 715 when I had to have them repaired. 
Keeo thinking I would like to mount it on my HD5G or on the F/A FD5 but wonder why I need two hoes . Couuple individuals looked at it but they offered what one cylinder sells for so I will keep it.

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
AJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:38pm
I am searching for the tractomotive version. I would even be interested in a tlw or somethin.g equivalent.
Can't fix stupid
norm[ind] View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norm[ind] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:17pm
  i have D-14  WITH TLB  UNIT SHEDDED  CALL1-574-342-4545 WILL SELL NON RUNNING
  ENGINE WAS LOOSE IN 2005
AJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:20am
Norm can you send pictures of the TLB? Also, whats your price on it?
Can't fix stupid
Breeze View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:04am
TLB, is that the same the henry hoe and front loader mounted on a tractor (without 3pt or PTO)?
Bret (OH) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret (OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:03am
I think this is what he is looking for.  This TLB Belongs to Dale Mayer.  Sorry about the quality of the photo, it's a photo of a photo.

AJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:43am
Yes like that or I would be open to the wd/wc/wd-45 conversion tractor. I just think they are so cool and would like to restore one. But I think I'd like one that needs a lot of work because I want to do it myself.
Can't fix stupid
Dale View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:02pm
I guess a Hough Payloader (Model HA) wouldn't interest you? I think it was the smallest "Payloader" made.
AJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:34pm
Dale can you send a pictures?
Can't fix stupid
Dengla2 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dengla2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 12:48pm
I have a Tracto Loader TLB that I am looking to sell. If you are interested in it, please contact me at Dengla2@yahoo.com . Thank you and have a great day.
Dengla2 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dengla2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 12:53pm
The TLB that I have runs good and drives good, just needs to be restored. It's serial number is 28. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you and have a great day.
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 9:42am
Here is my TL-W
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
marion View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 9:03pm
I have one in central arkansas, was going to do the same thing and use for a loader machine. would part with it as have to many projects. I pulled the motor and had it professionally rebuilt pulled the hubs and counter weights to make it moveable I have original parts manuel and some original correspondence from the son of man who started tractomotove company. mine is # 756 out of 2500. they are a beast and forklift is a must to work on one as the tl10 weighs 13000. I thought it was cool as they use the 226 used in the wd45 and have a top speed of 28mph. later models had power steering
norm[ind] View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norm[ind] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 7:38pm
    you did not return my  post  will sell for salvage    1-574-342-4545
Dean (West MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean (West MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 9:30pm

Originally posted by Dale Dale wrote:

I guess a Hough Payloader (Model HA) wouldn't interest you? I think it was the smallest "Payloader" made.

That is tiny!  Here is another one http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/750-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic