Forum Description: everything else with orange (or yellow) paint
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=49997
Printed Date: 28 May 2024 at 1:56pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Search for a TLB
Posted By: AJ
Subject: Search for a TLB
Date Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:01am
Looking for my next future project. I want to restore a TLB, any condition but restored. I want to do it myself. Thanks Aj.

-------------
Can't fix stupid

Replies:
Posted By: Coke-in-MN
Date Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:59pm
Lot of choices out there on both brand name and in what era or advancement of the industry. 
 My first hoe was a detachable AC 615 that went onto my HD4 , still have the unit but sold the HD4 . Now have the AC 715B-D machine with Dig-More extend-a-hoe . Both are 2 stick machines .
 Many early hoes had different versions of swing for the boom and here is where it can get expensive as some used rotary pistons, others cylinders and chain and a few other ideas. Hydraulic as well as geometry of the full hoe makes for lot of different options.  

-------------
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

Posted By: big al
Date Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:35pm
coke-he might be refering to the tractomotive model tlb loader.

Posted By: MNLonnie
Date Posted: 03 May 2012 at 6:47pm
If you find 2 of them, let me know, it's on my list also.

-------------
Waukesha B, B, IB, G, styled WF, D15, 615 backhoe, 2-Oliver OC3's, 4 Ford Model T's, 3 Model A Fords, AV8 Coupe, AV8 Roadster, 1933 Ford Wrecker

Posted By: allisman3
Date Posted: 03 May 2012 at 8:32pm
I know where there is a backhoe attachment for a tlb loader.

its a monster. but has got to be a rare bird.

would have bought it but I have nothing to put it on...

Posted By: Coke-in-MN
Date Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:08pm
When I sold my HD4 I kept that AC615 hoe attachment and have used the cylinders off it on my AC 715 when I had to have them repaired. 
Keeo thinking I would like to mount it on my HD5G or on the F/A FD5 but wonder why I need two hoes . Couuple individuals looked at it but they offered what one cylinder sells for so I will keep it.

-------------
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

Date Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:38pm
I am searching for the tractomotive version. I would even be interested in a tlw or somethin.g equivalent.

-------------
Can't fix stupid

Posted By: norm[ind]
Date Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:17pm
  i have D-14  WITH TLB  UNIT SHEDDED  CALL1-574-342-4545 WILL SELL NON RUNNING
  ENGINE WAS LOOSE IN 2005

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:20am
Norm can you send pictures of the TLB? Also, whats your price on it?

-------------
Can't fix stupid

Posted By: Breeze
Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:04am
TLB, is that the same the henry hoe and front loader mounted on a tractor (without 3pt or PTO)?

Posted By: Bret (OH)
Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:03am
I think this is what he is looking for.  This TLB Belongs to Dale Mayer.  Sorry about the quality of the photo, it's a photo of a photo.

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:43am
Yes like that or I would be open to the wd/wc/wd-45 conversion tractor. I just think they are so cool and would like to restore one. But I think I'd like one that needs a lot of work because I want to do it myself.

-------------
Can't fix stupid

Posted By: Dale
Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:02pm
I guess a Hough Payloader (Model HA) wouldn't interest you? I think it was the smallest "Payloader" made.

Date Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:34pm
Dale can you send a pictures?

-------------
Can't fix stupid

Posted By: Dengla2
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 12:48pm
I have a Tracto Loader TLB that I am looking to sell. If you are interested in it, please contact me at Dengla2@yahoo.com . Thank you and have a great day.

Posted By: Dengla2
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 12:53pm
The TLB that I have runs good and drives good, just needs to be restored. It's serial number is 28. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you and have a great day.

Posted By: Calvin Schmidt
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 9:42am
Here is my TL-W

-------------
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed

Posted By: marion
Date Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 9:03pm
I have one in central arkansas, was going to do the same thing and use for a loader machine. would part with it as have to many projects. I pulled the motor and had it professionally rebuilt pulled the hubs and counter weights to make it moveable I have original parts manuel and some original correspondence from the son of man who started tractomotove company. mine is # 756 out of 2500. they are a beast and forklift is a must to work on one as the tl10 weighs 13000. I thought it was cool as they use the 226 used in the wd45 and have a top speed of 28mph. later models had power steering

Posted By: norm[ind]
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 7:38pm
    you did not return my  post  will sell for salvage    1-574-342-4545

Posted By: Dean (West MI)
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 9:30pm

Originally posted by Dale Dale wrote:

I guess a Hough Payloader (Model HA) wouldn't interest you? I think it was the smallest "Payloader" made.

That is tiny!  Here is another one  http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/750-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/" rel="nofollow - http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/750-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net