This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayers needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 2:45pm
prayers to you and the family
Sponsored Links

Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 8:47pm
Today was a hard day, buried Dad today. It was a wonderful celebration of his life. He was 24 days shy of his 90th birthday. Our extended family is 58 people. I know he would of been so proud of his service, us 8 sons and our BIL were pall bearers. Got choked up many times and cried much. I think about 600 people signed the registry. Going to miss my Dad, but he is dancing with Jesus! We will meet again someday!   Thanks so much for the prayers and kind words, they were greatly appreciated! Please pray for my family in the days ahead! Thanks Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:09pm
 What a GREAT Eulogy you done for your Daddy. You have made him proud,,,,May PEACE be with you and your family, Tracy.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 10:28pm
More headed your way Tracy.  Tears are for the living.  Celebrate his life and laugh about the times you had together.  Celebrate his life by listening to his words about the things he taught you.
Mom is 92 and my Dad died back in 83.  I miss him every day.
My condolences to you and yours.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 4:30am
Prayers continuing for you and the family Tracy. May God provide mercy and strength as you mourn the loss of Dad. As you know, you will be meeting him one day. Until then, he is always alive inyour heart ad memories. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 9:01am
You did it all right Tracy.  God Bless You and your family.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 9:47am
Tracy, it is very hard to let go of someone you love, specially when they have been there all your life. Sounds like your father was a blessed man too...  My father left this world on Sept 16th of 2000 early in the morning... and there isn't a day that goes by I don't think of him some how, or some way.  Or for that fact, my mother departed from us less one day short of 10 years in Sept. 15 2010 at 12:30pm...about the time Paul Harvey would be coming on the radio. She always liked to arrive a little earlier at the festivities to help prepare. Smile We still miss them. But that is good too, because it shows how ingrained they were in your heart. ...
 As my uncle had said one time about when both parents are gone, "we are now the next generation to wait our turn."
  May the Blessings of the Lord of Peace and comfort be with you and all of your family
in the days ahead.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:31pm
Yes Tracy may the Lord be with your family as they continue on with life and may you all have fond memories of your Dad
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:43pm
Not much more to say as others have said it much better than I could but I will continue to pray for you and the family. It will get better with time and with that time the pain will fade and the joy of your dad's life will shine through. God bless.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:20pm
Sorry for your loss, Tracy.  Sounds like your dad had a good ride, all we can hope for.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic