This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayers needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayers needed!
    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 10:23pm
Dad is in the hospital. Has pneumonia and is weak. He will be 90 in May. Pray he gets well enough to go home and enjoy his time here. It is the hardest thing I have ever done to see him wither away. I know he is not long for this world, but I pray it will be peaceful. He is spoke for, and lived a good life. Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 10:57pm
Will remember your family in prayer.
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 11:54pm
Prayers from Gilman, Il
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 12:41am
Tracy, prayers are being said forhim. And God's Peace be with you and your family.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 3:23am
 Gosh Tracy,,,I really feel for you and your Daddy and the family. PRAYERS going out for you and family. I'm really liking your description on your post. Lots of LOVE spoken there. PEACE be with you and your family. 
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 3:59am
Prayers from here Tracy. May God continue holding him in His hands. May he give you and the family comfort, peace, and the strength to get through this ordeal. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 5:51am
So sorry to read this Tracy! Prayers for you all, hopefully you can bring him home to be with those who love him in his time of need!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:26am
prayers sent. Praise God for your fathers faith, and praying for comfort for you and the family in your momentary loss
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:53am
Tracy I’m sending prayers for your father and for your entire family.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:55am
Prayers and all the best from MI Tracy.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:56am
Prayers for peace and healing for all.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
allisorange View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 7:30am
Prayers from UP of Michigan.
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 7:50am
Prayers from northern lower Michigan
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 7:57am
Prayers for comfort and peace in the days ahead.
Brian
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 8:43am
Prayers for your Dad and you also. Praying that he will have a quick recovery and be able to spend time with his family. Just keep in mind that since he knows our Lord and Savior he is a winner either way. It is hard to see a loved one go through something like this and not be able to fix it but we just have to put it in God's hands and pray that His perfect will be done.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 10:25am
Indeed a tough time. I will Pray for your pap and you also my friend.
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 11:44am
Update, Dad seems much better today. He was hungry this morning. They are keeping him on IV to hydrate him. Breathing treatments helping break up the fluid. Thanks sincerely for the prayers, he and I both appreciate it. God Bless, Tracy
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 12:24pm
Prayers for your father , you , family ,and friends on the way . Spend every minute you can with him . God Bless
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 2:52pm
Prayers for your Dad and your families.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 2:34am
prayers from NE tracy!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 8:48pm
Same here folks. Sure hoping things get better for you.
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 8:59pm
Prayers from Oklahoma. I know pneumonia can be pretty hard on you the older you get. Prayers for a good, quick recovery.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 10:43pm
Tuesday Night update! Dad was really doing well this morning, then later has took a turn for the worse. I pray he can get better for Mom to see him. She is not feeling well herself now. I know she has been trying to take care of them both. I know the look my Dad gave me tonight , he knows what is coming. Doesn't make it any easier. I pray the Lord's will to be done. Pray for Dad, we all can sure use it! God Bless, Tracy
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 2:28am
Still praying Tracy. It's got to be hard on your Mom and I'm sure Dad is feeling depressed due to the sacrifice she is making and it's obvious effect on her. May God be with them providing strength and comfort. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 5:50am
Prayers sent from Maryland for you ad your dad and the entire family
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 8:20am
Maybe a little better this morning. Still not out of the woods yet. God Bless!  Tracy
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 11:44am
Thank you for the updates. Prayers will continue.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 2:46pm
Yes will continue prayers.
Neal (scMN) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neal (scMN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 2:54pm
Prayers for the Martin family.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 1:19pm
Sorry to hear this Tracy.  Prayers are on the way for the entire family.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic