This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Passing of the Punkin' Popple

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
littlemarv View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Passing of the Punkin' Popple
    Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:44pm
Here is the inspiration for the title....

I had pretty much started winding down for the year, getting cold outside, the All Crop is tucked away until spring, maybe this winter I should just hibernate...

BUT THEN, during rifle season, Pa, big brother, and I got to discussing what a mess certain parts of the woods are becoming, with all the popple trees tipping over. Pa said "You know, we could log all the popple, clean out the woods, and maybe make a buck or two."

So, we started looking into it. Talked to a few log haulers, and called a few local mills. Wow, did we get an array of answers. How long to cut it, what qualifies for bolts versus pulpwood, trucking costs, the numbers are all over the place. But, if we can get a load or two out, we should make a few dollars.

So we worked out a master plan, big brother can cut them down and cut them to length, and I would devise a way to get the logs out. Make a nice pile right in the yard, so a truck can come and get them any time we are ready. That means hauling them 1/4 mile out of the woods, then almost 1/2 mile up the road, out in the open, in the dead of winter. Sounds kind of chilly.

Oh well, enough talk. Time to fire up the littlemarv R&D department again!

I built a farm crane for the WD a few years ago. One of the handiest attachments I have ever used. I looked it up in the WD attachment manual, the farm crane is rated to lift 1400 pounds. Surely it should handle any 8 foot popple log.

Got out the old firewood wagon. The floor and sides are made of 2X8's. As we filled it, three boards went up on each side. Made for a pretty good load. But, it will need some modifications for logging. Took all the boards off, and took the the pipes and brackets off one side.

Still has the tag on it. I guess its called a "rocker wagon?" Because the front part actually pivots a small amount. Anyone have any ideas there?

The two cross beams are 7' apart. Perfect for hauling 8'6" logs.

We had two choices for making firewood. When we needed to get in a tight spot, we took the trailer. When we were in a more open area, we used the wagon, which hauls more. If I'm going to be driving up the road in the dead of winter out in the open, you can be darn sure I am going to get as much wood per load as possible, So, I fabricated a drawbar for the back of the wagon, so I can hitch the trailer on behind.

Built a swivel to put on the end of the crane. That way I can spin the logs to be in line with the tractor so we can get them out of the woods. Its made from a thrust bearing off a kingpin on a heavy truck steer axle.

Made a toolbox for the side of the tractor. Lord knows you need accessories when you go out in the woods, so this will be a handy spot for the cant hook, straps, chains, etc.

You can see I also added some brackets for putting some weight up front, just in case.

At any rate, big brother went up and dropped three trees, for kind of a trial run. Wound up with 21 sticks. So junior and I went up to check the situation over.

Also found a pretty sizeable rock. Guess we will be going around this one....

So here we are, outside,  on December 4th, at 9PM, in our t-shirts, painting. Sheesh.

And, in less than twelve hours, a 30 degree temp swing, and 30+ MPH winds. Plus a little snow.

Hooked up my land train and headed out to the woods. Dropped the trailer at the clearing. I use a couple of jackstands to hold up the trailer to ease hooking it back up.

Toolbox? More like the "everything but the kitchen sink" box.

I cannot believe how well this works. Dropped the wagon in a spot where I can turn around and back up to it, and went to the first tree, probably 50 yards away.

Backed up to two smaller logs, lift them up, then chain the front to hold them in place...

And deposit them neatly on the wagon.

Repeat. Sure works slick.

You can pick a log up from any angle,

And swing it right into position.

When you get to the wagon, spin it back and set it down.  Pin the pipes back on, and make a pretty nice load.

Next comes the trailer. Its a little handier, cause you can take it closer to the logs.

I often wondered why Pa always used the B and never got a bigger tractor. The B is 5' wide. The WD is 6'. Boy, what a difference one foot makes in the woods. Snuck her through some pretty tight spots, that for sure.

So, out to the clearing, to hook this wagon train back up.

The unloading process needs a little refinement. I thought we could use some ramps to gently roll the logs onto the pile.

Yeah right. The ramps kept slipping out and the logs just fell on the ground. The end result is the same, I guess. To unload the trailer, I just backed it up to the pile and pulled them off by hand with a chain. Won't be doing that again, Pa has a swell Gator for just such an activity.

The most dangerous part? Climbing on and off that slippery tractor 97 times.
The hardest part? Backing the damn wagon up to the trailer to hook it back up.
The coldest part? The 1/2 mile run up the road across the open. May think about using the truck to haul the loads home.

So, there you have it. I told the saw man to crack the throttle on the saw and start laying some trees down, we will give er hell until it gets too cold or the snow gets too deep, whichever comes first.  Going to wait to put the chains on until its absolutely necessary. We will be learning and improving our strategies as we go, but it sure looks doable. Big brother loves to work with the chainsaw, I love to work with the tractor, and Pa loves to stay in the house and watch football and cook us supper, so its a win all around!

Thanks for looking!
The mechanic always wins.

B91131, WC23065, WD89101, CA29479, B1, Early B10, HB212, 416H
Sponsored Links

DakotaSteve View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 10:01pm
Very great read and thanks for posting! Great ideas too.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 10:38pm
I'll help Pa.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 2:47am
great pics and story!! good looking tractor too! as said above, i'll help yer Pa, i'm a good cook!
theropod View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theropod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 5:12am
Very nice.

There are rocks on our spread that make yours look like gravel. Seriously.
Put the bunny back in the box!
1938 B, 1977 Yanmar YM2200

No private messages:
use email:
theropod AT yahoo DOT com
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 5:56am

If your rocks are like mine that's just the top of it. I thought you were going to pull out the logs not lift them. I like the crane. Pretty neat. I know I would somehow rip the tool box off. Good family project.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
B26240 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B26240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 6:32am
Up here in MN years ago we used home made jammer winch run off PTO to drag logs up to about 50 feet to the back of the tractor and then rehooked the tongs to the center of the log and lifted it onto the trailer or sled.   The boom on the back of the tractor could swing to both sides and had a little ramp affair at the pivot point so when log was liffted off the ground it would self center.   We would use a two wheel trailer made from truck front axle up side down, also trailer needs to have trip stakes on one side for unloading. Yhr one I had was on a JD B.  A very comon set up was a Farmall F 12 with steel wheels and with that a guy could work till the snow got about two feet deep.   I still have the tongs that I used, they were smilar to Ice tongs but heavier made.  I have a picture of this setup somewhere I could try to e-mail you if you are interested, winch was made from a car rear end  shortened with cable drum mouted on it the whole thing was about two feet wide.  It used a brake master cylinder on the brake side to force the power to the drum side and you could with practice get good enough to hold a log in mid air.
B26240 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B26240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 6:45am
Marv If I could add to my above post, before the development of the  hydraulic log loader many of these jammer winches were mounted on trucks behind the cab for loading trucks.  these trucks were usually either a Ford or Chevy single axle with a bed about 14 feet long.  Also in the 60's many were mounted on small crawler tractors most I remember being JD MC's or 1010's and 440's.   They worked best with two men, one to pull the tongs and hel swing the log straight on the trailer.  My Dad helped me lots and one day I almost hurt him bad when a log I was draging to the trailer cot on a stump and swng end for end knoking him to the ground as he was walking along side.
corbinstein View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corbinstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 7:25am
The "tongs" you used are actually "Log Dogs" that's what we called them.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 8:59am
It took me over 2 hours to make that load. If I had someone to run the chains, we could probably do a load an hour. That climbing on an off the tractor really sucks up the time.

Pa suggested this project a few years ago. There was a WD45 on Craigslist with ARPs tracks, a roll cage, and a log jammer on the back. I thought about going and looking at it, but the project kind of fizzled out cause everyone was pretty busy. I think someone on here may have snagged that tractor.

I have seen PTO winches made from rear axles, you hold the brake on one wheel to make the other one spin, release it to let it go. Sounds like an excellent way to lose an arm.

My brother wanted to cut the trees, then skid them whole out to the field to cut them up. That's hard on the tractor, hard on the ground, and hard on the wood. Once there is good snow, I'm sure it's not a problem. But, this method works pretty slick, without the dangers of skidding. So, we will see how it goes.

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 1:27pm
Back in the late 70's we had a logging show (operation) in the mountains west of me.  Used a Frankin skidder and a Farmall H with a old Farmhand loader to load the truck.  we also had a reversed Ford 8N with a loader but it didn't go high enough to get a good load on the truck. We finally bought a Bobcat 825 skid steer with a log grapple , made life a lot easier and safer.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 2:34pm
All you need is a heat houser for the tractor and the ride wouldn't be so cols.
B26240 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B26240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:26pm
When I was on the Fire Dept. about 30 years ago we got a call of man pinned under tractor, it was a WD45 he was useing to skid firewood. He was pulling from the lift arms and not the draw bar and tractor flipted over backwards and pinned him mostly by the steering wheel. When we got there he was still moaning some but did not appear  to be breathing.  By the time we got tractor off him attemps to revive him failed.   Be careful.  As for the comment about losing a arm with the jammer winch I never heard of that happening but in those days there were many men injured and killed logging. 
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 5:13pm
That brings back memories of a post of my son and I pulling a stump. Better out come as I still have my only son to talk to about it. Please be careful!!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 9:34am
Some day, (if I live long enough) I'm going to build one of those WD cranes. Don't particularly need one, just think they are cool.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by IBWD MIke IBWD MIke wrote:

Some day, (if I live long enough) I'm going to build one of those WD cranes. Don't particularly need one, just think they are cool.
Well when you build one, build 2,,,,or 3,,,,,,or 4 or,,,,,,,,,,,,HOW may guys want one besides me??

Originally posted by B26240 B26240 wrote:

When I was on the Fire Dept. about 30 years ago we got a call of man pinned under tractor, it was a WD45 he was useing to skid firewood. He was pulling from the lift arms and not the draw bar and tractor flipted over backwards and pinned him mostly by the steering wheel. When we got there he was still moaning some but did not appear  to be breathing.  By the time we got tractor off him attemps to revive him failed.   Be careful.  As for the comment about losing a arm with the jammer winch I never heard of that happening but in those days there were many men injured and killed logging. 
When my Uncle did that about 60 years ago, he got his pelvis in the way and crushed it.  He was pulling UP HILL and using the rock arm and she flipped.  A GOOD story about it afterwards, but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  BE CAREFUL when PULLING!!  Use the drawbar and connect as LOW AS YOU CAN!!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 7:29pm
We have a clevis with a grab hook that goes on the drawbar, can't pull any lower than that. We just chain up as tight as possible, that way, when the tractor moves forward, the log actually lifts a little.

The first thing I did with that farm crane was try and ease a tree out of the brush and into the field so we could cut it up. The front end went up in the air so fast I couldn't believe it. I said "Please Jesus, don't let this be the last thing I do." I know he heard me cause I was pretty much looking straight up at him. I thought for sure something broke when that front end crashed back to earth. Lesson learned.

I thought about a heat houser, but for a WD they are rear entry. I need a side entry with the crane on the back.

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 8:15pm
This thread needs a little russian ingenuity...

[TUBE]3vH09lYB-B0[/TUBE]
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

[QUOTE=IBWD MIke]Some day, (if I live long enough) I'm going to build one of those WD cranes. Don't particularly need one, just think they are cool.
Well when you build one, build 2,,,,or 3,,,,,,or 4 or,,,,,,,,,,,,HOW may guys want one besides me??

Well, that might be a possibility. I'm sure the first one will be the hardest. Copies would be a piece of cake.

Seems to me there are some plans around here for these things if I can find them.

Edit; Ted, I make it to Wisconsin once in awhile. Might even be able to deliver.

Edited by IBWD MIke - 10 Dec 2017 at 7:22am
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:49am
Littlemarv- please bundle up some excess energy and send it this way.......
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 10:58am
Marv,
Good thread! Be safe out there in the woods.
Great pictures as usual!
Regards,
Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 12:48pm
I have to admit I finally watched the video. People must have been pretty tough back then. Hope the chain never breaks on that saw. Saw that happen once.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 9:22pm
Due to the shortage of usable daylight, I broke down and bought a pair of 4" square LED lights. Hooked them up to a garden tractor battery and used them for a few hours the other night, should be good to go there.  The battery just happens to just fit in the toolbox. I don't have the time to convert the WD to 12 volt right now.

So, today Junior and I (and the dog) headed up to Grandpa Marvins for a few hours.

Got the chains on.

I went up to the end of the woods and fished out a trailer load of sticks. Uncle Eric showed up, and he and Carter got to work on laying down the next batch. With Carter running one end of the tape measure and clearing brush, they can really lay down the lumber!

Goes pretty fast when you are on the edge of the woods and drop them into the open. I have to give big brother credit, he is excellent with the saw. I will stick to tractoring.

Got the trailer load home. Carter jumped on the Gator, and we were unloaded in like 10 minutes.

They slide right off onto the pile pretty slick. We will have to improvise once the pile gets higher.

By the time this whole endeavor is finished, we will have it down to a science.

After driving up and down the road once with the chains on, hauling loads with the truck is sounding better and better.

Well, after 6 hours in the woods, lets check on the dog.

And the boy?

The only problem is, we left the woods and hammered home so we could just get to his Christmas concert in time. Probably not the best of planning by his Father. Oh well, thank God he didn't have a solo.

More to come.....

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 9:36pm
I used to use an old propane tank hauler trailer. hooked chains around a pile of logs and raised them up with a winch, could back the trailer in where ever needed. I still have the trailer, might sell it!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 12:43pm
NICE!!!  A good days work and it sure wears em out.  LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 9:39pm

Have a little vacation to use up by the end of the year, so took today off. Got four loads.

Grandpa Marvin even got in on the action and helped me unload.

drobCA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drobCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 9:58pm
dang, what gorgeous pictures!  thanks!
3 Ford 8N's I loan to neighbors, but the '52CA, '41B and little B1 I do not.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:02pm
Well, the logging operation got suspended due to Christmas, New Years, and extreme cold.

Today I managed to get a couple hours to myself, and it warmed up to like 8 degrees! Time to get back to work. We had dropped a bunch and skidded them out to the field before Christmas break.  I threw the battery charger on the WD when I got up to dads, and took the Gator up to check them out. Swept all the snow off them, knocked them loose with a sledgehammer.

The WD fired right up in the cold, but snubbed off when I let the clutch out. Fired it back up, held the clutch down for a minute, and let the clutch out real slow, must have been the hydraulic pump that was dragging it down. Worked the lift arms a few cycles, everything works O.K. Wasn't sure if it would, its been below zero for the last two weeks.

Just took the wagon up today, it was late afternoon by the time I got up there.

Pretty easy to get a nice load when you are working with the big end of the tree!

I have been struggling with unloading the wagon and the trailer. When we originally started this project, we were going to make the pile in an open field near the road, where we would have plenty of room to turn around, and get at both sides of the pile. Then Pa piped up and said the pile had to go behind the old barn foundation, next to the trail, near his firewood pile.  I screeched a little bit, but, his land, his rules, I guess.

SO, I have been:

pulling the logs off by hand (back breaking, finger smashing, sweaty process)

using the gator to pull them off (only works on one end of the pile)

Using the gator and a snatch block and cable to pull the logs off using the WD as an anchor (time consuming pain in the ass that didn't work that well and conveniently didn't get pictures of)

The very first load, I used ramps, but they kept falling off. I have been thinking on this unloading process for awhile, and decided to get back to basics. Simpler is better, remember.

Put some eye bolts in my ramps, and ratchet strapped them tight to the wheels.

I think I may be on to something here. I unloaded the wagon by myself with no sweating or swearing! Now this is progress!

Once the pile gets higher, I may actually have to roll or push the logs up the ramps, but they aren't the worst to work with.

So, the pile of bolts is on the left, and the pulpwood goes on the right. We shall see how the piles progress.

Even got to take in a beautiful late afternoon sky on a cold day.

Pondered the wonders of nature a minute, then walked in the nice warm house, where Grandpa Marvin had pork chops, potatoes, and corn ready and waiting.

A good afternoon indeed.

Edited by littlemarv - 06 Jan 2018 at 9:21pm

drobCA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drobCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:31pm
loved it all... except "Once the pile gets higher, I may actually have to roll or push the logs up the ramps."
even without the cold and slippery that sounds dangerous.
I vote for limiting the height to level and letting the pile spread horizontally.
or starting a second pile.
or whatever else you come up with that keeps gravity as your friend not your enemy.

looking forward to the next episode.
3 Ford 8N's I loan to neighbors, but the '52CA, '41B and little B1 I do not.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 10:06pm
I vote putting a loader on the tractor with forks! great pics and story, keep it coming!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic