This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new outdoor kitchen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 4:09pm
Does that mean 3 weeks of no pretty?
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 10:35pm
You weren't listening to the latest and greatest weather report have ye Chask...
 Seems sum-buddy is featherin the throttle for fri., sat. and sunday... 
 Wish I had a remote pokie stick and reach out and poke that OFF button of a certain sum1's ugly-an-wet makin machine. GRRR AngryCensoredAngry
  Maybe thet weatherman was just tryn ta torments a few of us with some Blair Nebraska humor or somthun...?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 10:29am
No I have not seen the weather lately. Seems every forecaster has a differing forecast. 90% chance and then get none, 10% chance and get swamped. Seems to be checking the grass for dew in the morning works best. I sure hope we can get to mid Nov without getting buried.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 2:16pm
Just keep it up there. Their talking a light frost around here Sunday morning
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 6:15pm
Got the garage roof finished today. Only Afib'd out once last Sat and had to go get zapped. Probably humped to many shingle bundles to the ladder lift. Only have to clean up now, but no dumpster till Mon. Yeah now the hot water heater started leaking, can never seem to get ahead, 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Well at least I'm above ground still. NO SNOW for a month dang it Shammers.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 5:54pm
Shammers Gets His Man Cave Kitchen Refrigerator

Will He Make It? Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 10 Oct 2019 at 5:55pm
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

Ted just take your hundred feet tape a drive to Kentucky The Ark Encounter and see howit's built and gets your measurements
Thanks Tom, that'll work!  An while I'm down there, maybe I can find another couple of CA's?

If'n the weather man is correct, we're 6.87 inches of rain ahead of normal,,,,,,,,,,,and it's ONLY the 11th!!!!!!  Dale, if you put that new building upside down, will it float??  Like a boat?  or maybe like an ARK!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 11:07pm
dunno Ted, maybe hafta line it with flex tape?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 9:36pm
big day is tomarrow. the new man cave cook shack comes! I did hafta put a 3/4 inch piece of wood under one corner of the deck to make it level. i'm so excited! I think I am gonna insulate it and then panel or board the inside walls. dunno if i'll use glass or spray on insulation yet. also gotta figger out some kinda rain gutter over the doors. won't know about that until it's built. hopefully the wind won't blow while they are erecting it.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 9:09am
You know your gonna have to post a few pictures of this after 3 pages of reading on this. Wink
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 1:33am
Pictures?  Yeah, Right! 
Did it get put together or was it too windy?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 10:03am
We gotta keep on him, bring him out of the stone I man kitchen cave. Wink  Problly pretty pooped right now with all that installation directing, and wind fighting.

Edited by chaskaduo - 24 Oct 2019 at 10:47am
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 10:21am
If ya gonna put walls all around it and insulate it,,now its not a 'outdoor kitchen'....
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 3:51pm

BE CAREFUL, Michael,,,,,,it you pi** him off to much he,,,,he'll try like haides to get you back ,,,which is OK by me,,,,,,WinkWink, but if he cranks it up he liable to miss you and get me,,,or get both of us,,,SOoooo,,,just you be careful,,,,,,
 CHIT,,,don't know bout your place but we are gettin spittin here and susspossed to get 2"Plus and more tamarrow,,,,, Neighbor lady just called to see if she could bum a ride to the Football game tamarrow,,,,CHIT ,,,I told her I ain't gettin out the house til long bout Monday or so,,,,ClapClap
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 7:19pm
well,,, he musta been testin it out,, we got 2-3" which is ok,, but coulda kept that blasted wind machine tuned down just a bit,,melted pretty fast, as the ground is still fairly warm... most of 'it' is gone now

I guess south and east of here, well, south of Dumas on hiway 287 there was a couple wrecks that block traffic for awhile,, haven't watched the news, might still be a mess
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 8:03pm
WOO HOO!!!!!! it's here and built and...and...oh man! looks huge next to the house. did the maiden cooking in it tonight! spent most of the day cleaning (well trying to) the flat top grill. it gots really dirty sitting outside in the elements. be going to menards this weekend to get insulation, and check out the different wood to finish the inside walls. I've already bought the LED lights for inside. also gonna add another loft lengthways between the 2 lofts already in there. did a new recipe tonight for the break in supper! it was delish!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 3:39am

Nuttin like a new toy to make a kid out of a man,,,,,,,I LOVE IT,,,!!! UMMmmm,,you ARE gonna have a House Warming,,ain't you,,??ClapClap
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 5:36am
What did that carpenter say when you handed him your phone and asked him to take a few pics for your buddies?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 8:24am
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 9:11am

Hey Thad,,,,dang but did you hit it plumb outa the park,,,!!!!,kinda like them baseball players are doing to Houston,,,,,,,
 I'm sittin here tryin to guess how he's gonna try and weasel outa that one,,,,LOLLOL
 UMMmmmm,,,I ain't gonna have to send him yet another flip fone for this ,,,,am I,,???Wink
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 10:20am
DJ, Did he ever use the other ones ye sent him?

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 12:11pm
Probably to wedge doors open. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 25 Oct 2019 at 12:11pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 12:43pm

Actually,,,,ole Les told me ole Shameless has been pullin the electronics and the GPS in them flip fones to fine tune the gyros on thet machine of his,,,CHIT,,,I ain't sending him no more of them unless I can order a couple from Russia,,,,,let him throw THAT GPS in the machine,,,,Chit,,,he'll have them rooskies after his azz before quick can get ready,,,,LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 9:08pm
all ya gots to do...is show up!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 10:40pm
yep...already happening....she's filling it up all ready, I ain't even gots the insulation in yet! PfffffT!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

all ya gots to do...is show up!

Wink Well Ok but we don't want to arrive during nap time,you don't get your rest you could be Angry a little hard to get along with.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 8:47pm
with all the other chit that has come up the past week, I finally gots started on insulating the new building. shucks some of them cuts are 93 inches long! don't take long to use up a roll. I gotta go gits more at menards this coming weekend. then i'll look see what they have for covering the walls. been thunking about wood flooring planks. gonna move the freezer in tomarrow, then that will be out of the weather. i'll have it on a roller caddy so it's easier to move when inside. it's coming together! been cooking lots in it already, sure is nice out of the elements but still on the deck! grill is looking better (cleaner) after being outside for bouts a year! had lots of cooking grease splatters all over down the front and on the legs/shelves, found that the go-jo hand cleaner works the best for cleaning all that off !
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 3:36am

Dang there Good Buddy,,,,you makin me feel bad,,you just workin up a storm on your outdoor Cookery,,,,I like it,,,!!!  How's your feets holdin up on you,,??
 You prolly workin so judiously,,you prolly don't even think bout em ,,,huh,,??ClapClap
 Dang,,I wish we were closer ,,I'd take some time off from MY projects and go take a visit and catch up on MY cookin expertice,,,,,,LOLLOL might learn something,,,,,Clap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 8:30pm
my feets SUCK! they stay all swolled up, they hurt all the time, and God forbid if I bump something or something bumps me. the size 13 shoes I have now are getting snugger, this week my legs started turning red again and stinging, gotta go see my handy dandy Doc again. PffffT!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 8:35pm
we gots the freezer moved into the cook shack tonight, then grilled up sum eggs, French toast, and sausages...yummy! got 2 walls insulated and plastic up on one wall. sounds like I have one more nice day until I hafta get the machine to go to work!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic