This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new outdoor kitchen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 9:09am
Fantabulous idea, and that would give DJ a GPS alibi for something nefarious while you have it. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 11:54am
Wink Joe there is no hope of the mystery man willingly showing his face.LOL Remember how hard poor O'l Mel tryed.Confused

Maybe if you wack O'l Les up he could place a remote control game camera when he take's the new hoses for the pretty machine. Since somebody crowed about up grading the other day,ConfusedConfusedConfused saying O'l Les was helping.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 9:45pm
that might work Joe!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 3:27am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

that might work Joe!

LOLLOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 7:59am
it's gittin closer! I gots 3/4 the deck stained and sealed, only one more corn stove to gits outta the tent on the deck then I can remove the tent and yank down the rest of the deck railings, and cut more tree branches. gotta move the tent first or the tree branches will take it out! seems I can only do about 1/100 th of anything that a normal (oooops...I mean misfits) can do anymore. sure has been taking a long time.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 10:06am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

it's gittin closer! I gots 3/4 the deck stained and sealed, only one more corn stove to gits outta the tent on the deck then I can remove the tent and yank down the rest of the deck railings, and cut more tree branches. gotta move the tent first or the tree branches will take it out! seems I can only do about 1/100 th of anything that a normal (oooops...I mean misfits) can do anymore. sure has been taking a long time.

Chit,,Shameless,,,,I feel much better after readin your post,,,cause I feel the same way and I get upset when I just cannot seem to do all I used to do,,,,,!!! I'm thinkin I'ma gonna up the mornin dosage on the cbd oil cause I start runnin out of gas long bout 2pm,,,and,,,,and,,,they is still bout 5 good hours of light to get caught up.

I been workin on finishing gettin the "new" 9,000# winch on my trailer (they's a great story on thet winch,,,if ya'll want to hear it), I got this idea on an almost "unstealable" set up on YouTube. Dang,,I wish my friggin phone would help me with the pics transferrin,,, Anyway, I used a plate of 1/4" steel and welded a 2" square tubing to it end then welded a 2 1/2" receiver onto the trailer and bolted the winch to the plate. This left the winch bolts right on the trailer boards so access to the bolts is,,,NONE!! Then I drilled a hole in the receiver pin for a good lock,,THEN,, I welded a piece of 3"x3" angle to that frame so you have to reach under the 3" angle to open the lock ,,!! And the angle iron prevents them from using a hammer on the lock.  I KNOW if they want to steal the sob bad enough,,,,this will only slow em down enough I can maybe get to my shotgun,,,,, ClapClap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:20pm
glad you are gittin the trailer ready to come to Nebraski!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 7:26am
With that Big Bad 454 Chevy Silverado, towin that Chevy Allis will be no problem. And you think he jumped on that deal for other reasons. Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 8:41pm
WinkWinkWink
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 9:42pm
I was doing some Googling on outdoor kitchens, and found what I bet Shameless is really workin on puttin together! (poke poke)
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 7:23am
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 9:12am
I LIKE IT!!!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 10:18am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 9:36pm
ROTFLMAO Creston! I wish i'd have thought of that before the guys come to put up my new building! maybe i'll git one of the stockholders a new grill!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 9:40pm
Yeah, I was worried about the washer and dryer too.  That must be a pretty big porch to hold all that stuff on it!

My only question is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOBODY had mentioned a refrigerator being plugged in?????  You can't have cold beer with no fridge!?!?!

I hope this porject keeps you busy for some time.  You know you gotta do it just right,,,,,,,,,,,, (Psst JC.......if'n he's busy, he'll forget about that infernal thing he's got)
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 9:54pm
Chaz...that right there is GREAT!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 8:52pm
Hey Dale, you got that thing hinder heater installed yet that Creston gave ye yet????  have you gots that grill installed and the beer cooler and the pool table in thet shack yet???
 We are waiting to hear when your grand opening is... Wink    LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 9:52pm
Sure would like to see this. I need to put a roof over my cement patio. But I just don't have time to BBQ .

Edited by 200Tom1 - 04 Oct 2019 at 9:55pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 12:01am
hopefully tomarrow (if it quits raining) we'll gits the freezer moved out and the old structure off and moved. the chickens will prolly gits the old one to put the feed in. the old lady...oooops….I mean the loving wife is back from her vacation, so i'll have sum help! my lower deck is 16x16 and the new building will be 10x18. it'll hang over each side of the deck a foot on each side. was gonna do a 8x16, but just like a new machine shed, build it bigger than the first choice! lol
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 11:31am
LOLWhere are the rest of us Wink friends going get warmed up? If you have a grill that is big so we all get at least a taste,Wink won't room for any of us inside to warm up. Cause we know how generous you are Wink we are all invited  to your grand party with you providing all we can eat and drink Wink right.LOLLOLLOL

Confused But you have not given a date for this shindig.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused You are inviting everybody,Cry or are only inviting the VIP.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 12:37pm
But you knows Shamer NObody is on VIP list
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 12:55pm
You have to be a connoisseur of his pretty to make that list. Wink
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

But you knows Shamer NObody is on VIP list
I dunno Tom, his VIP (Varmint Inside Pizzin) is just about anybody.  Specially if you own a Ferd.....
Chas, I am a connisewer of that white stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,only just a couple a inches is just great!!

I wanna know when Shameless is going to git that leaky hose fixed????????  My farm is on SAND and I'm building an Ark!!  Got the plans an everything, but I've got a little problem with the directions.........it's all in cubits.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 8:51pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 1:47am
Phil...is them "long" cubits or "short" cubits?
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:06am
Don't know about any longs or shorts, they's just cubits to me!!  I done lost my cubit tape measure when fencin' a couple of years ago, and now they tells me they don't make 'em anymore.

Edited by Alberta Phil - 06 Oct 2019 at 10:08am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 12:02pm
well we gots the Quonset tent moved off the deck yesterday and secured in another location. gots the deck clorox'd and washed, will stain and seal today, deck looks nekkid right now. gotta tri, one more branch off above it yet. maybe will have the new building by the weekend?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 12:53pm
 Well,,,Good Buddy,,,,,,if I don't "see" some things,,,I tend to Not belie,,,,,,UMMmmmm,,,,,,let's just say some pics of the finished product would be most accomodating,!!  HMMmmmm,,,ole Les lives just down the road from you,,,maybe us all can bribe him to go take,,,,,,errr never mind,,,ClapLOL
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 1:42pm
Ted just take your hundred feet tape a drive to Kentucky The Ark Encounter and see howit's built and gets your measurements
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 2:55pm
gots the deck all done, washed and stained and cleared off, made sure the crews have at least 1-1/2 ft work area all around the building they will be putting up. called them this noon and they told me the target date will be the 23rd of this month. said they have been selling buildings like mad this month! that's o-k, I can still grill out on the deck yets. gonna be hard waiting!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic