This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new outdoor kitchen...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new outdoor kitchen...
    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 10:37pm
has been ordered, the company I bought it from is going to erect it on site. the other local company dealer (derksen)wouldn't work with me on a building. the one i'm getting will be from tuff shed company. now I gotta tear down my deck rails, move the freezer, and all the other stuff I have on the deck. whew! oh...yeah...gotta trim a few tree branches too. anyone shows up to help...i'll buy the beer and steaks! the new building will be 10x18. should hold all my cooking stuff! I know my grills will stay cleaner!
Sponsored Links

Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 10:51pm
Quit lying shameless We know it is for your pretty machine so it is closer to the house and you can git even with us who poke you quicker LMAO
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 1:26am

Hey Shameless,,,,didn't they invent kitchens a while back,,,,,,????LOL

But,,,but,,,it does sound like a something kinda interestin for the outdoorsman that loves cookin,,,,like you do,,,Clap
  It gotta have Refrigerated air for them hot summer nights,,,and a nice sized wood heater for them winter cooks,,,,Clap
 SAY,,,,this "IS" beginnin to sound like I might be interested in helpin just as soon as the groceries is done grillin,,,,,Wink
 You,,,,you,,,ain't gonna cheap out on the beer for your guests,,,,are you,,??LOL
 WE WANT PICS,,,,,WE WANT PICS,,,,,we want pics,,,,,!!!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:29am
Where ya gonna put the poor chickens now, or are ya gonna still keep em in there for seasoning. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:04am
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Where ya gonna put the poor chickens now, or are ya gonna still keep em in there for seasoning. Wink

Chask it hurts to laugh but it’s not stopping me after reading that.Lmao.
Now he’s gonna poke me in the eye again after he pokes me in the cheek.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:31pm
Confused  Wink I are confused,Confused again. You call it out door kitchen , but your putting it a Tuff shed??????????????????????????????? Wink That just mean it will be hard to sneak in for a freebe without working.LOLLOLLOL Or is the meat all tuff, ConfusedConfused after cooking in a tuff shed.

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:52pm
lol....outdoor kitchen...means it ain't in the main house. my currant outdoor kitchen IS all outdoors. as I gits older, it's getting tougher to sit in the snow and rain and wind while cooking on the grill. I cook year around on the grill, and it should save a lot on cleanup and food prep. I always did enjoy cooking when the "pretty" was coming down, but when them silly Canadians leave their barn doors open, the wind blows all my stuff around. yeah...as time goes on, i'll prolly carpet it, heat it, cool it, puts an easy chair in, that is if the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife don't fill it all up with chit and push me and the grill back outside! PfffffT!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:53pm
guess we can call it a "man cooking cave"
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:01pm
I do most of my cookin' on the grill out on the back deck year round.  Course, its got a roof, lights and it's enclosed on three sides in winter. (keeps the snow off the dogs!) And, we isn't silly Canadians, we's tough Canadians to live here in the great white north!! LOL
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 10:09am
Shameless, are you sure that 10 X !8 is goin' to be big enough??  You might think bigger as some of us might want to stop by to sample whatever you'se cookin up!!  Can't beat good country cookin'!Wink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 10:20am
And it would barely fit a Suburban. Wink
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 11:08am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

guess we can call it a "man cooking cave"

I think you may have a winner Wink if you get that trademarked.

I don't think I ever saw one but there has been talk of summer kitchen around here. With that nice joint warming LOL 100+ afternoons we get here,but the just about always Clap night time cooling into the 60's again. Generally the summer kitchens were screened on all side keep pesky Ouch flying things away.

Ok chas Confused you wanting him to make this LOL a drive through eating arrangement? It might help to keep his kids from helping you eat.LOLLOLLOL
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 12:24pm
Where are you going to pee from now?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 12:34pm
Dave Thumbs Up LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 1:32pm
I am also worried about the washer and or dryer issue?  Wasn't  that in the topic some time back????  Just mindin' me own thoughts! LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 6:05pm
Dave...the whole world is my urinal! lol...I still gots plenty of deck to pee off of, and there are still lots of ferd gas tanks to pee into! on the washer/dryer issue, we bought a small portable washer, it's on wheels and in the house kitchen. we still hang our clothes out on a line outside.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 5:00am
Thumbs Up
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 2:13am

CHIT,,Guys,,I'm thinkin ole Shameless is on to something on this one,,,Clap,I grilled up some burgers, Hot Links, and steaks for Labor Day,,,,,IN THE SUN,,,,,cause thet big ole Smoker/Grill I gots takes some hellacious amount of work to move it to other side of house out of direct sunlight,,,I'm thinkin at least a big shader would be great for summer cooks but cold winter ones be something else,,,,,,Clap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:59am
the grill will heat the building!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 7:03am
And who's wiring it? Pinch
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

And who's wiring it? Pinch
      DETAILS Confused DETAILS LOL

Wink  He no doubt has barn full of extension cords. 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 12:22am
wiring it? me prolly! only thing to plug into it will be my sub zero freezer and a couple LED lights. right now the freezer is running off an extension cord from the house. been that way for several years now. it's covered with 2 inch foam insulation and doesn't run all the time, but works real good! prolly run the same cord inside thru a hole drill thru the wall. maybe later run a better system to it? I also could still use the battery LED lights I use now in the tent that's on the deck now. the batteries last well over a year on the "Bushnell" lights I use now. spent the day cutting tree limbs off above the deck and tearing some of the old railings off. lots more to do yet, gotta get the crane up here to lift several real heavy items off that deck yet.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 7:53am
Boy Shameless you must be leaving puddles of sweat all over the place. Keep on keepin on but don't overdue yourself into the overpriced Sterilized Hotel. Ted and JC will still want their pretty before long. Wink Thumbs Up
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 12:14pm
If it has four walls and a roof, then I guess it won't be an outdoor kitchen?Big smile
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 3:48am
it's outdoors from the house! plus i'll prolly have the doors open while i'm grilling! may hafta puts in a little a/c unit and an easy chair inside?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 8:05am
Boy the life of Riley, won't be long and the loving wife will be coming by once a week to visit you, tell you all about the dogs and ask for more money. You gonna hook up the computer out there and keep us updated and all? Enjoy. Thumbs Up
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 1:30pm
chask you saying ole Shameless is getting the boot from the house
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 2:28pm
Almost sounds like he's getting ready to move in.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 1:47am
it ain't here yet, I almost have the deck cleared off. man...that little Quonset hut we have on the deck now sure holds a lot of stuff. been hauling stuff out of it and still trimming the tree branches from above the deck. they said the new building will be 12-1/2 ft tall at the peak.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 5:45am

UMMmmmm,,,,,errrrrrrrr,,,say,,,!!  Can I send you another camera ,,,,or one of the extra flip phones with camera,,,,we,,,,we,,,sure are wantin to see what you doin ,,,,,ClapClap
 All you gots to do is point and click,,,send it back and I'll take care of the rest,,,ten four,,??Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic