This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ISO Gleaner E Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillippie1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISO Gleaner E Parts
    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 at 8:47am
Looking for a corn head drive belt for the 330 corn head, or a part number so i can possibly order a new one and a throttle cable
Sponsored Links

Wes (VA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wes (VA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2021 at 10:11pm
Have you heard of or tried oakley's combines in oxford nc? Their phone is probably busy this time of year, but they should be able to help you out. (919)-693-4367.
TomYaz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomYaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 6:00am
If someone can get me a part number I may be able to get the belt and maybe cable
If its not an All-Crop, it all crap!
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 8:02am
I have the same setup, 330 corn head on an E. The drive belt is a D112.
As far as a throttle cable goes, I was able to get a roll of wire through Oregon and reused the original housing

Edited by Brian Jasper co. Ia - 29 Sep 2021 at 8:04am
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Steve g View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 7:16pm
did You find that drive belt 
phillippie1990 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillippie1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 7:23pm
Yes, I took that number Brian gave me to the nearest auto parts store and supposed to be there friday, im still in search for a throttle cable. My newest problem is hooking up the head to the machine, the 238 head that came off used a different chain and sprocket for the finger feeder in the throat than what is on my 330 head, so now I need help finding the correct chain and sprocket that fits onto the finger feeder
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 8:49pm
It uses a slip clutch assembly on feeder beater.            MACK
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillippie1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 8:51pm
It has the slip clutch still on it, but then chain sprocket on the 238 head, is not the same chain sprocket on the 330 head, did they use 2 different styles?
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 9:00pm
your saying one is #50 and other #60 or different # of teeth?                       MACK
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillippie1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2021 at 6:53am
Yea, im assuming, one is #50 and one is #60, as the chain from the 238 doesn't sit in the sprocket from the 330
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 1:15am
You’ll have to switch the sprocket on the head. When I got my head the seller said that it had been modified for use on a K and the beater drive sprocket was a 60 chain.
Hopefully you have the main drive assembly. Mine didn’t. I was able to order it through my closest Agco dealer, but there were like 3 left in the system nationwide and shortly after I got mine, I referred another guy to get one. The drive shaft is different from the 2-38, but it can be made to work. The shaft is shorter so I cut 3 spacers and moved the outer bearing inboard about an inch. The main pulley is the same 2 row vs 3 row and the key way is in the right place.
That finger drum is called the beater. The beater drive sprocket sprocket was still available from Agco but it’s a little pricey $111. For an E it uses a 50 chain.

Edited by Brian Jasper co. Ia - 01 Oct 2021 at 1:17am
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillippie1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 11:06am
thanks for all the info, i had some time to do some looking and researching, and im in the same spot as brian was, somebody changed the sprocket on the corn head to fit a model K, im calling today with luck of trying to get the correct sprocket for the e330 head, thanks for everyones help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic