This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ha Ha time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ha Ha time
    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 1:16pm
A man and a woman were traveling in a train.

Woman: Every time you smile, I feel like inviting you to my place.

Man: Awwww!.........Are you single?

Woman: No, I am a Dentist....
Sponsored Links

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 6:44pm
Aw, common Clay, well below your standard! LOL
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 9:01pm
GRRRrrrrroan.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 4:02pm
A farmer got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding, and the trooper started to lecture the farmer about his speed, and in general began to throw his weight around to try to make the farmer uncomfortable.
Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket, and as he was doing that he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head.

The farmer said, "Having some problems with circle flies there, are ya?"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said-- "Well yeah, if that's what they are-- I never heard of circle flies".

So the farmer says-- "Well, circle flies are common on farms. See, they're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. Then after a minute he stops and says, "Hey...wait a minute, are you trying to call me a horses back end?"

The farmer says, "Oh no, officer. I have too much respect for law enforcement and police officers to even think about calling you a horses back end."

The trooper says, "Well, that's a good thing," and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the farmer says, " Hard to fool them flies though. "
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 4:04pm
An Oklahoma Highway Patrolman pulled over a vehicle in eastern Oklahoma. When he approached the vehicle, the driver lowered the window. The OHP officer popped him on the side of his head with his night stick and said, "This is Oklahoma, son. You have your registration, license and insurance available when I get up here. The driver apologized saying he was from out of state and this was a rental car. After checking the paper work, the officer gave a warning. He then walked to the passenger side window and knocked on it with his night stick. When the passenger rolled the window down, the officer popped him in the head with the night stick. The shocked passenger asked what that was for. The officer replied, "I know your type, two miles down the road you would have looked at the driver and said, "I wish he had tried that with me".
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Clay Clay wrote:

<span style="color: rgb39, 42, 52; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; : rgb255, 255, 255;">An Oklahoma Highway Patrolman pulled over a vehicle in eastern Oklahoma. When he approached the vehicle, the driver lowered the window. The OHP officer popped him on the side of his head with his night stick and said, "This is Oklahoma, son. You have your registration, license and insurance available when I get up here. The driver apologized saying he was from out of state and this was a rental car. After checking the paper work, the officer gave a warning. He then walked to the passenger side window and knocked on it with his night stick. When the passenger rolled the window down, the officer popped him in the head with the night stick. The shocked passenger asked what that was for. The officer replied, "I know your type, two miles down the road you would have looked at the driver and said, "I wish he had tried that with me".</span>

I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:15am

Great one,,Clay,,,LOLLOL
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2019 at 12:36pm
A gas station owner in Arkansas was trying to increase his sales; So he put up a sign that read, "Free Sex with Fill-Up." Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex. The redneck guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time." A week later, the same redneck, along with his brother, Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number. The redneck guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time." As they were driving away, the redneck said to his brother, "I think that game is rigged, and he doesn't really give away free sex." Bubba replied, "No it ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 8:39am
Thumbs UpLOL Thumbs UpLOL Thumbs UpLOL Thumbs UpLOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic