This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gosh,,we need some help,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gosh,,we need some help,,,,,
    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 7:54pm
Gosh guys,,,I,nm really needing some help now,,,, my wife has taken a turn for not good. At 2 am, something woke me and I went to check on her,,,and appears to be having a siezure. Called 911 and ER determined to airflight her to UMC El Paso. MRI and CTScan don,t show a stroke now waiting on EEG to check for siezure. Praying she is ok. Today is her Birthday too!!!!! God help her. Hi
Be
Sponsored Links

TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 8:02pm
Joe, sorry to hear about wife, will keep her and you in prayers.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:06pm
Give her a birthday kiss and I'm sure you already know, there's plenty of folks here praying, even if we aren't posting it.
Maximum use of available resources!
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 9:33pm
Sending prayers from NC sorry to hear about this Joe
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:02pm
Joe...Dee and I are sending our strongest prayers for Joyce and You, please keep us posted, and wish her a Happy Birthday anyway from us!
soggybottomboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soggybottomboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:33pm
We pray that God will give the doctors wisdom to make a correct diagnosis,and that He will grant healing for your wife,and peace for you.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:54pm
Prayers from Georgia!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:24pm
Darn Joe, you guys don't need any more bad things happening to either of you.  I'm pulling for both of you.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:03am
Prayers from up her too, Joe... Prayin for the right answers to make her well again...
  May God's Grace be with you an Joyce, together.
   We are here for you... sadly from a distance though, but a computer or a phone call away. Jerry
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:44am
More prayers for you both from WI. Joe.......I sure wish I was closer so I could help you out.  You've had enough on your plate to last you a long time.
Prayer is a great thing, it helps SO many all the time.  Now it's your turn.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 12:45am
JC, WHAT the ell are you doin up so late???  I don't have to work tomorrow.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:08am
Prayers for you and Joyce. May God hold the both of you in His hands, providing peace and strength. Also, Happy Birthday Joyce. God Bless.stre
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:11am
Prayers from here my good friend. I know we live a ways apart but if there is anything we can do to help please ask.
SteveMaskey(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveMaskey(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:45am
Joe sorry to hear about your wife, will keep your family in prayers.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 7:52am
So sorry to hear of that, Joe. I'll send up a prayer for you folks. Darrel
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:36am
Prayers for Joyce on the way Joe .Wish her a happy birthday for us if you can.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:41am
Prayers for you and Joyce from east central Illinois  May the Lord bless you and be with you.  Wayne and linda 
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:49am
     Ken and Grayce in Texas are Praying for Both Of You Joe.  May God's will be done in this trying time.
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:56am
Praying for you both up here in Alberta. 
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:04pm
Joe,  Does El Paso have more info yet? 
   Get some rest,,, probably hard to do at this moment.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you two.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:40pm
Prayers from TN. God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:44pm
Joe, will keep you and yours in prayers. Sincerely hoping things go well,
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:03pm
Well once again the absolute bestest people in the worlare the ones right here on this site. It does my heart GOOD to be able to share this site with every one of yall...
The latest update is she was just DownGraded from ICU tonext level down.i had caught the Neurologist and he tells me there is No evidence of stroke. Seizure did not appear to have any lasting affects. She remenbered Jons girl friend and appears her memory is as good as before. What a relief...!!!!!!!
Neurologist thinks she may be able to go homeby Wednesday.
Prayer is Great and i would like to be able to personally THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for being there when help ia needed.
I love all of yall!!!!!!!!!!!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 10:30pm
great news!!!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:04pm
I guess I missed this when I looked earlier,, sounds like ya had a pretty wild night and day,,, I'm sure happy all is good
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 1:07am
Thank you Joe for the update. We were sure hoping things would turn around...
and glad to here the Good News...
  Give Joyce a few extra hugs from us all here on the forum... And to mend fast so she can get back to being her self again.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 1:52am
i'm also happy to hear she's doing better Joe! whew! you know you two are in our thoughts and prayers still. keep us updated and like said above, get some rest! yer a good man!
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 8:09am
Just saw this.  Continued prayers for healing from Illinois.
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 11:42am
Joe, 
Hoping for a speedy recovery for your wife! 
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 1:21pm
I just saw this.

Dang Joe, that sucks.  Sounds like a decent enough update for now.  Continued prayers for health and strength from Michigan for you and Joyce.  Keep us posted, ya' hear?!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic