This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

D15 Henry Backhoe Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
LSChalmers View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LSChalmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:25am
Breeze, the number is 7311. It could be a Mrk IV, I am really not sure. the loader is a TS500.
Sponsored Links

Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LSChalmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:23am
Thank you for the tip Don. I have no issues with replacing the whole bank if I need to. Any thoughts on where I should shop for one?
Breeze View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 7:28pm
You are correct Calvin
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 6:25pm
I think that the hydraulic valves and rotory swing motor are Cessna.
About 35 years ago I bought a loader control valve for my I 60 and it was a Cessna, the same as used on a MF 50 TLB and it was less than half price from MF. All rotory swing motor backhoes will drift sideways at the best of times.

Edited by Calvin Schmidt - 20 Apr 2011 at 6:26pm
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
Breeze View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 5:07pm
Whats the tractor number?  I had d15 4694 or 4964 (dont have info handy).  It was equipped with a henry Mark IV backhoe and henry L-100 front loader. Sorry cant help with parts. Did you try hydraulic shop for replacement? 
DonDittmar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 3:53pm

You are correct on the Henry part, but I dont know how many were made. it may come down to you installing a different valve bank, unless someone else will chime in if they have a used one

Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LSChalmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 3:23pm
I could really use some help finding parts for this backhoe. The tractor is a 62 D15 Industrial and the Backhoe I'm told is a Henry Mark V. The hoe has a serious drifting problem. I took the valve cluster to a local hydraulic shop who informed me that at least one of the valves has a nasty internal crack in the housing. (the pressure adjustment did nothing). I have put a lot of time and some money into this tractor and I really do like it as it runs beautifully! I would really like to fix this problem with the Backhoe attachment if I could just find the parts. I would even resort to installing parts that werent original if it would enable me to use the hoe. Thanks for any help you can give me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic