This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Covid Vaccine anyone,,,??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 2:41pm
Ever been in a 550 sq ft apartment?  Most of those dwellers don.......

......ah the heck with it.  The whole problem is that there is NOBODY IN THE WORLD AS AWESOME AND SMART AS YOU.  

You would have prevented the pandemic in the first place without inciting panic, and then even if your plan would have failed (but really, how could it???!), you would have had the world vaccinated in a week.  

The rest of us are just so miserably stupid.  I'm surprised you can tolerate talking to anyone in the world?  Nobody on your level.  
Sponsored Links

WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 4:21pm
My friend that had COVID looked into the immunization. Her doctor told her that she had to be tested to see what her antibody level was. (Apparently the level differs from person to person.) He told her that he strongly recommended that she be immunized. I assume he means to be immunized when her antibody level lowers.

Former President Trump had COVID had COVID in October 2020 and he was recently immunized.

Edited by WF owner - 12 Mar 2021 at 4:37pm
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by coggonobrien coggonobrien wrote:

I had covid last month, data shows no shot is required regardless of what the tv says. Also I got into the plague plasma donation program 28 days after being sick and donated 2x/week with each donation getting an anti-body test. I was called 8 months after I was sick to let me know my antibody count was finally low enough that they could not use me for the program.

Maybe I'm the only confused one, but are you saying that your covid antibodies lasted 8 months?  and then you had covid again last month?
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 4:43pm
OK, WHAT Made in China, for the most part KRAP, is IN those 10 semi's that 10,000 people can't possibly live without for 21 lousy days ?
Really 

This Wal Mart is a Grocery Store also.. Meat, veggies, can goods.... soap, toilet paper, beer... also Pharmacy ... i would guess a couple thousand of those people take medicine and it all comes from Wal Mart. .... I think a lot of people that dont have more than a week of groceries in the shelf.. At Wal Mart couple times a week..
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

OK, WHAT Made in China, for the most part KRAP, is IN those 10 semi's that 10,000 people can't possibly live without for 21 lousy days ?
Really 

This Wal Mart is a Grocery Store also.. Meat, veggies, can goods.... soap, toilet paper, beer... also Pharmacy ... i would guess a couple thousand of those people take medicine and it all comes from Wal Mart. .... I think a lot of people that dont have more than a week of groceries in the shelf.. At Wal Mart couple times a week..

Around these parts if Wally sold beer most people would be there twice a day,  and believe me it's essential, we can't tolerate one and other unless somebody is passed out and the hospitals icu's wouldn't have any bed space for covid patients because they would be full of detox people in withdrawl.  Damn Germans! Nothing says love like a baby sucking on a nipple hooked to a bottle of Old Charter. Wink LOL
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 5:50pm
hmm ...gotta wonder why Walmart doesn't sell beer or wine ? Maybe a 'security issue' ?
Only in the past few years have we been able to buy SOME wines and 'specialty' beers($$$) at 'grocery' stores.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 6:45pm
Jay, trust me they sell it around here, that's why the parking lots are full of cars!!  It's not our fault you guys up north try to live a healthy life. Wink LOL

Around these parts unless you have 3 beers open that are only half drank your not a alcoholic. LOL

Edited by Kansas99 - 12 Mar 2021 at 6:47pm
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 7:46pm
I have no plans to take the vaccine.
My wife got Covid at work. We stayed in opposite ends of the house for 11 days.
I never got it.
Recently a coworker came to work with it and caught fire and sneezin all day. I was laying decking on a roof right beside him for a couple days. He’s been off work for a week now and none of the rest of us have shown symptoms.
I hope none of us get it.
Jenny got her first shot Work required yesterday. Very ill today. I feel terrible for her. Hope it gets some better by tomorrow.
I have been cautious. I don’t go in stores or restaurants. I go to the lumber yard multiple times a day but I call ahead and they set my inside items out front on the sidewalk. Jenny makes me carry hand sanitizer and wipes in my truck. I’m allowed 2 masks a day and must bring them in for washing every night.
I try hard to be careful. I do take this virus serious but don’t want the shot.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

I have no plans to take the vaccine.
My wife got Covid at work. We stayed in opposite ends of the house for 11 days.
I never got it.
Recently a coworker came to work with it and caught fire and sneezin all day. I was laying decking on a roof right beside him for a couple days. He’s been off work for a week now and none of the rest of us have shown symptoms.
I hope none of us get it.
Jenny got her first shot Work required yesterday. Very ill today. I feel terrible for her. Hope it gets some better by tomorrow.
I have been cautious. I don’t go in stores or restaurants. I go to the lumber yard multiple times a day but I call ahead and they set my inside items out front on the sidewalk. Jenny makes me carry hand sanitizer and wipes in my truck. I’m allowed 2 masks a day and must bring them in for washing every night.
I try hard to be careful. I do take this virus serious but don’t want the shot.

Well, Thad,,,,I KNOW from always reading your posts that you ARE a very careful person and you have a great Love and  regard for Ms Jenn, as you should!! I have tried like heck to not get caught up on the many reasons  both Pro and Con on the 3 vaccines currently available and,,,and,,,there will, no doubt be many other vaccines available by another year or so. The One thing that science does not know at this point of time is HOW LONG any of the vaccines will protect you,,,,?
 I had an extremely sobering eye opener just a couple of months ago,,,, Our "daily Press" is no longer a Daily but in fact a "weekly" and they no longer deliver so us out from town do not get the "news" except for word of mouth and sometimes not even then. A month ago I got word of a school friend had passed due to the covid,,,heck he was a few years younger then me,,!! THEN, two weeks after that,,another school chum also passed,,again to the covid!!! I met the Weekly editor at gas station and asked when they were going to resume their Weekly and he said the newspaper was almost to the point of closing completely. He suggested I check out the local Obits posted on the local Funeral Home's website.
 WELL,,,,I done so and,,,,,I GOT SCAIRD of what has been going on in my home town!!!!!  I missed so many funerals of people I had known forever and worst, I never got a chance to express my condolences to all them families. The Only'ist saving grace is the Guvnor wasn't letting but 10 people attend any funerals, services or burials and the only 10 people rule only allowed the immediate family to participate,
 I got to where I would NOT go to town much less take the wife but,,,,GUYS,,I am flat fed up with ALL this  Covid BS and the only'ist way we are going to gain back SOME semblence of our previous life is if everybody gets vaccinated, then there will not be any carriers, and everybody can resume their lives without this almost  constant fear of those others out there that MAY be the ones that can cause us harm.
 So, Thad and all others,,,PLEASE talk with your families again, for theirs, yours and my Peace Of Mind. THANK YOU.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 8:50pm

Chit,,I forgot my main point,,,,WinkWink
 What with biden opening the southern border to all kinds of UNKNOWNS, we all need some more protection than just staying 6 feel from everybody else.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 2:55am
Just got back for the second time today/tonight from helping the neighbor lady get up.  She had the second round of the shot and is having some problems now getting dizzy.  She uses a walker so it's not a good combination.  Her daughter just had the shot and is terribly ill and been off work a couple days from being sick.  I'm hoping my neighbor lady gets back to normal soon,  she's really worried that they will try to stick her in a nursing home if she doesn't get better.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 6:12am
re: What with biden opening the southern border to all kinds of UNKNOWNS, we all need some more protection than just staying 6 feel from everybody else.

The IDIOT up here has let at least 65,000 covid carriers into Canada in the past YEAR, from our 'southern boarder'. I said from day one that EVERYONE crossing the boarder should be shot, OK, this time with the vaccine..... a 'first line of defence' seeing how there is NO forced quarrantine of ANYONE coming into Canada.
reminds me of the 'one bad apple' thing....

coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 6:12am
That was a typo.  I had it last march, not last month.  antibodies dropped low enough the saturday after thanksgiving that I was no longer of use to the plague plasma program but I still had antibodies.
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 7:57am
OK.  8 months is impressive  Thumbs Up

Don't think this one is approved here.

Denmark, Norway and Iceland suspend use of AstraZeneca Covid vaccine over reports of blood clots

"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 8:12am
AZ can be given to 64 and younger ,here in Canada.
I think it's the easy to ship/store 'room temperature' one NOT the PITA dryice version

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 8:53am
One problem is that you hear about the people that "had problems or died" after gettting the vaccination...Add them all up.. HOW MANY ?   100 ? ... 1000? .... There are 95 MILLION SHOTS given out to date in the US... The PERCENTAGE of PROBLEMS is very low.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 9:47am

Well,,I got the J&J one Fri morning and it is the just ONE shot vaccine. Never even felt the prick(UMmmmm) cause the nurse was talkin to me while she was rubbing her leg against mine,,,(I think she likes me)  I figure since it is "free" and maybe now you can now be like ole Forrest,,,"Just one less thing to worry bout" ,,,BUT,,I still plan to continue social distancing as I DO NOT know if you can still be a "carrier"???   I'm having a Tough time scheduling the wife due to her Dialysis scheduling days and the DOH computor program tries to schedule you according to vaccine available. Problem is,,,their computorized program does not allow for "YOU" to suggest "your" available dates and times,,,,,, BE SAFE every one,,,,,,
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 1:39pm
Wink Sick is no good any way you get it.  Cry Be it from getting the "real" thing or a reaction from the shot.

Been cloudy and cold (at least by local standards) my nose drips anytime I get outside for more than a few minutes. Daughter runs a daycare at church, had a preschooler that tested positive this week.  Kid had been to the doc a week ago cause of runny nose, not better so they went again. All 30 of the germ factories needed their noses wiped after playing outside. But now 3 days after the test, find it was one the least reliable of the brands was used for the test. But the state says school is closed until Mar 28. So say a prayer for all the working parents that have to find other care for their little ones.

So I wait and pray as we kept her 2 older kids last Sat as she had number 3. But not really worrying if the Lord wants me ant nothing going to change it. From reactions to regular flu shot I am not ready for the covid shot yet ether. After comments from local doctor I trust I have more faith in the process the new shot was produced with, Wink but still not ready to get one.  

Praying a bit extra for all of you out there.
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 12:07pm
aint gittin NO shots for NUTTIN!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 1:05pm
Got my second WUHAN shot this morning... Been 3.5 hours... No symptoms at all.
Grandkids off for spring break.. Took them to McDonalds for lunch !!
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 1:44pm
I also got my second shot this morning.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 4:34pm
3rd wave confirmed, so NOW they're shutting down ALL of Ontario this weekend for the next 28 days ( think May 1st...)..no haircuts, no gym, no parties, no 'big box sales', no eatin restaurants, etc.
It wouldn't be that bad IF 'they' vaccinated EVERYONE during the shutdown..
 seems over 50% of the indigeous have had the shot.. meanwhile an old, white ,retired guy like me ain't even CLOSE to getting shot....

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 4:47pm
GEES Jay... you should move somewhere that has ALL the problems figured out and everything is Peaches and Unicorns... Like the US !! Wink
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 8:21pm
I got my second dose yesterday.  The first dose I had a sore arm.  With this dose, I didn't have any problems, none!  Now I'm just waiting on instructions on how to get my, "Vaccine Passport".  I see where a lot of businesses are going to be requiring one.  Especially Airlines, but a lot of venues are probably going to requiring one, movies, sports, live entertainment just to name a few.  If everyone has a passport, they won't have to do the social distancing and be able to pack the house again.  Life back to normal, except for the masks we will still need to wear.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 8:26pm
I got my second one on Monday. Didn't have any problems until the next morning. Ran a fever all day but was good as new the following morning. I suspect this will be a yearly thing like the flu shot.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 8:59pm
 If everyone has a passport, they won't have to do the social distancing and be able to pack the house again.  Life back to normal, except for the masks we will still need to wear.

NO MASK is NORMAL... Once you have the second shot, that should be the END OF THE MASK.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

hmm ...gotta wonder why Walmart doesn't sell beer or wine ? Maybe a 'security issue' ?
Only in the past few years have we been able to buy SOME wines and 'specialty' beers($$$) at 'grocery' stores.

Walmart’s around here sell beer and wine, no hard liquor tho. Sales on Sundays after 12 noon.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 7:54am
same as Lars here cept lots a hard liquor.  Wink
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 8:19am
My wife and I had our second shot March 12th no problems with either shot 
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 10:31am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

If everyone has a passport, they won't have to do the social distancing and be able to pack the house again.  Life back to normal, except for the masks we will still need to wear.

NO MASK is NORMAL... Once you have the second shot, that should be the END OF THE MASK.

People are testing positive for Covid after two shots.  They are not showing any signs and are not experiencing the symptoms.  If you don't wear a mask you will just spread it again.  The mask ain't for your protection so much as the other people.  But even if you have the shots, there are new stains that will give you the Covid and it will make you sick.  But you can just do whatever you want!

D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic