This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ford 4500 Backhoe Manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott(SC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ford 4500 Backhoe Manual
    Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 7:31am
Where could I get a manual for the backhoe I just bought?
Sponsored Links

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 8:13am
Scott, those could be very pricey from Ford if even till in print. Check with your dealer and ask.
Worst part is that Ford treated that as three pieces, the base 4000 series tractor, the loader (a 740 series I believe) and the the hoe (13' 750 series,14' 753 series, or 15' 755 series)

another route could be through Jensales, they offer tons of re-prints of manuals

Joe
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Yooper Rod View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yooper Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 11:10am
I got the manuals for my AC 715 backhoe from Jensales. I got the Operators Manual, Service Manual, and the Parts Manual. My only dislike is that some of the smaller diagrams are slightly fuzzy like poor copies sometimes are, but they are still useful to me.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 7:19pm
You might check on ebay and amazon as I often find OEM manuals for stuff on there at reasonable prices.  Good luck.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
JoeB View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 10:31pm
Scott (SC)
If U don't find one, got one in the litterature box, I used to own one and the guy that bought it never came back fo r the manuals (  two I think)
Bump!
Scott(SC) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott(SC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 3:28pm
I tried several "Free Downloads" but they weren't free and my virus protection didn't like them very much. LOL! JoeB, how much do you want for one?
Scott(SC) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott(SC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 7:21pm
I just blew a very hard to get to hose going from the valve body to the boom. I got it off, but it was fun. Are there special wrenches or something to get in there with?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic