This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Face Mask ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 11:07am
How about the folks that will not get a flu shot . Was at wally world the other day masks laying all over the parking lot. 
 i have not wore a mask but one time to get into my VA. clinic . Except the will of others if we happen to go to the dark side and we lose our freedom of choice. Randy
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:02pm
Masks and gloves all over the Wally World lots around here.  They are having to use staff to pick up the lots as the normal sweeper crews are telling the stores will not pickup Biohazard Materials as masks and gloves, not licensed to do so.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:21pm
Yep, seeing them all over the parks lots here also. Feel for those who's job it is to clean that mess.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 12:44pm
Yet they scream Green New Deal & Environmentalism, I drive an EV. Yet have no problem spreading Disease and having everyone else clean up behind Them.  FRIGGIN IDIOTS.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 3:42pm
I cant believe they throw mask and gloves in the parking lots ??  What kind of morons are these ? No manors or common sense ?
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 3:46pm
what kind of morons ?

well, the regular ones getting 'free cheese' for decades with a 'use once-toss away' mantra.
they obviously aren't paying $1 / mask...

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 4:07pm
Yea I guess we must be paying for them, shoulda figured that one right off.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 8:01pm
 Another episode of culling the heard, read this:
https//:foxnews.com/healthcoronavirus-kills-ohio-army-vet-refused-wear-face-mask

Edited by PaulB - 15 Jul 2020 at 8:27pm
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 8:15pm

Walmart and Sam's Club to require masks nationwide starting July 20 as COVID-19 cases rise

Kelly Tyko
USA TODAY

Edited by steve(ill) - 15 Jul 2020 at 8:15pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 8:18pm
Walmart, the nation’s largest retailer, and Kroger, the largest U.S. supermarket chain, will require customers to wear a mask or face covering to shop in their stores. 

The giant retailers separately announced the new policies on Wednesday as Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations rise in the many states and raise the risk of more government-mandated shutdowns. The companies join a growing list of retailers that require masks, including Best BuyCostco and Apple.

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 8:51pm
Walmart Now Requires All Shoppers To Wear Pants
July 15th, 2020

U.S.—In a move that's being called "unprecedented tyranny," Walmart is now requiring all shoppers to wear pants in their stores.

Americans everywhere slammed Walmart for the move, saying it amounted to an infringement on our constitutional rights.

"I thought this was America," said one man as a greeter asked him to please put on some sweatpants or something before coming into the store. "It is my constitutional right to go into Walmart and shop for random stuff at 3 a.m. wearing nothing but some boxers and a giant Tweety Bird T-shirt I got in the '80s."

"Look, we don't think this is too much to ask," said a Walmart spokesperson. "Just throw on some sweats, pajama bottoms, whatever. This is for the health and mental safety of our employees. And for the love of God, take a shower once in a while, you know?"

Shirts will remain optional.Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2020 at 9:00pm
You don't want to wear a mask, that's fine.  Next time you are going in for surgery tell the doc, that you don't care if he wears a mask or not!!!LOLLOLLOL
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 4:44am
[TUBE]zXUtsft0Z74[/TUBE]WinkWinkWink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 7:32am
We have had 15 WHOLE Cases of ?Coronavirus? or Covid19, seems no one is willing to call it what it is, positives in the county, only 4 of which had symptoms, the four have recovered with Mild Illness and the rest well they are under orders to remain at home until further notice and further testing so our County Health Department notified ALL Retailers to require masks to enter.  Not defined will stop the infections, just a blanket do this.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 9:11am
County Health Department notified ALL Retailers to require masks to enter

well..... it cant HURT... for me i seldom go to the store so it dont amount to a few minutes each week..
Unshaken View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unshaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 8:10am
Throwing the masks and gloves in the parking lots when the world is a global pandemic and some countries don't have the required masks to protect their citizens sounds crazy. As well as news about people refusing to wear masks because they don't trust social media, this is crazy. If people around you refuse to wear masks, an N95 mask protects you far better than a cloth mask. For me is the best choice; I use the high protection N95 masks with respirators for two months. N95 mask you can use several times, and it has better protection than simple cloth masks.

Edited by Unshaken - 27 Sep 2021 at 8:45am
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 9:56am
I know this is an older thread, so I’ll just add my $.02 worth as an update. The 2020 IowaStateFair was canceled, the 2021 Fair was easily 1000 no mask wearers for every mask I saw. For those who don’t know, the ISF usually brings 1 million plus through the gates over 11 days. A similar situation was reported at this year’s Iowa and Iowa State game in Ames. Overwhelmingly no masks. There were concerns about these being super spreader events, but so far not at all.
As far as masking goes, I won’t fight or whine about it. If you put a sign up saying mask required to enter, I’ll just take my money elsewhere and never come back, just like I did Menards. Lowe’s is a couple blocks away and always has what I’m looking for.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Brian Jasper co. Ia Brian Jasper co. Ia wrote:

I know this is an older thread, so I’ll just add my $.02 worth as an update. The 2020 IowaStateFair was canceled, the 2021 Fair was easily 1000 no mask wearers for every mask I saw. For those who don’t know, the ISF usually brings 1 million plus through the gates over 11 days. A similar situation was reported at this year’s Iowa and Iowa State game in Ames. Overwhelmingly no masks. There were concerns about these being super spreader events, but so far not at all.
As far as masking goes, I won’t fight or whine about it. If you put a sign up saying mask required to enter, I’ll just take my money elsewhere and never come back, just like I did Menards. Lowe’s is a couple blocks away and always has what I’m looking for.

Thank You for your "take" on the mask mandate at any given " retailer" !!! 
It still amazes me the "GUILLIBILITY" of "some" that refuse vaccination/belief that Covid is an issue CryCry !!
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 11:37pm
My take is what it is, your mileage may vary...
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 3:54am
Have yet to see ANY stores requiring Mask Use anywhere near to here, no Mass rise in Covid numbers, no hysterics as to infections changes, and still NEGLIGIBLE mask use by 90% of patrons.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:55am
People that don’t like masks just go someplace that doesn’t require them but the mask pushers go to extra lengths to make people wear or businesses require them instead of wearing it themselves and going on. Case in point, Jackson Co MO shut down Rae’s Cafe in Blue Springs because they wouldn’t enforce the “mask mandate.” Two days later, 15 miles away, same county, same health department, they filled an entire Chiefs football stadium on Sunday, no masks, no warning, no shut down. You check social media and the anointed ones are calling for Rae’s to be closed for good.
Maximum use of available resources!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 10:28am
Please Freedguy use some of the time you think up questions to ask here, to study the history of the Spanish Flu of 1918.

I only have to go 1/2 mile to the local country cemetery. Families lost 2 or 3 or 4 even more members in less than 30 days. THAT IS A PANDEMIC . This is a flu just a tick worse than a normal flu season. I am not saying you don't need to use care. But if you are depending on a piece of regular cloth in front of you face to save the world, the world is doomed.

Once it became apparent that children where not affected this whole thing became a joke to me. At this point more miss information than information floating around the net.  But just saw on World Meter I think it was, less than 450 persons under 21 have died in the USA that could in any way be called covid.   I cannot think of anything more treble thing than having to watch your children or grandchildren die.  But most on here are expendable and the world would go on just fine.   Other than no one try and to put some common sense into your thinking.

Now to put your brain to work, look and tell me how much worse Sweden is that did buy all the BS of lockdown and masks. As compared to Israel that was the one being praised as the most vaccinated of countries.    Or go hide under a rock with a 24 pack.  
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 11:19am
Well said Ray.
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 11:50am
Got an email from my son’s school of the 22 in his class 12 are out sick with whatever bug.   His school district is 100% masks from the time he gets on the bus at 7:30 till he gets off at 4:30. If these masks are so great why did it spread?
8030 and 8050MFWD, 7580, 3 6080's, 160, 7060, 175, heirloom D17, Deere 8760
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 12:32pm
Boy, I sure am glad we have a 15 month old thread a spammer dug up to argue about, because there surely isn't enough to argue about already!!!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 3:09pm
Come on Tbone... a GOOD ARGUMENT dont depend on time.. can be a month, year or 10 years old... Still  pertains..... Heck, i know people i disagreed with 50 years and and STILL dont agree with them !!  Wink   Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 3:10pm
ANd RAY is right... Young kids seem to have little BAD effects / death from the WUHAN.. In fact, i think about 700,000 people have died and  550,000 of them were over 65 years old .... most of the rest were over 50.

If you under 20 years old, you have a higher chance of dieing from the Yearly FLU.

Edited by steve(ill) - 24 Sep 2021 at 3:12pm
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Please Freedguy use some of the time you think up questions to ask here, to study the history of the Spanish Flu of 1918.

I only have to go 1/2 mile to the local country cemetery. Families lost 2 or 3 or 4 even more members in less than 30 days. THAT IS A PANDEMIC . This is a flu just a tick worse than a normal flu season. I am not saying you don't need to use care. But if you are depending on a piece of regular cloth in front of you face to save the world, the world is doomed.

Once it became apparent that children where not affected this whole thing became a joke to me. At this point more miss information than information floating around the net.  But just saw on World Meter I think it was, less than 450 persons under 21 have died in the USA that could in any way be called covid.   I cannot think of anything more treble thing than having to watch your children or grandchildren die.  But most on here are expendable and the world would go on just fine.   Other than no one try and to put some common sense into your thinking.

Now to put your brain to work, look and tell me how much worse Sweden is that did buy all the BS of lockdown and masks. As compared to Israel that was the one being praised as the most vaccinated of countries.    Or go hide under a rock with a 24 pack.  
What a B/S reply !!! Just today I heard of 4 people  IN the hospital that thought the same as you ConfusedOuchCry . 
What a Richard Head you are Big smileBig smile
You Trumpers JUST DON'T GET IT ConfusedSleepy !!

Edited by FREEDGUY - 24 Sep 2021 at 6:45pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:47pm
Freegas has his head in the Bucket AGAIN, He knows from just Two or Three LOCALLY reported(NOT Witnessed) that he is the ONLY correct response!!!
Not Hardly.
bemer848 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bemer848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 7:52pm
OK freed you got to 4000 post. Stop drinking the beer, name calling, and political remarks. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic