This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Face Mask ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Who's "crying" ?? I never gave "specs" on the masks?? Please let all of us know the outcome of this current debacle WinkWink !!

The out come of this wont matter one bit if you whine about wearing a mask or not, its a scientific fact masks don't stop microscopic viruses.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Sponsored Links

FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by NEVER green NEVER green wrote:

Who's "crying" ?? I never gave "specs" on the masks?? Please let all of us know the outcome of this current debacle WinkWink !!

The out come of this wont matter one bit if you whine about wearing a mask or not, its a scientific fact masks don't stop microscopic viruses.
I AM NOT WHINING ABOUT WEARING A MASSK !!!!!!!! I wear one in almost every public establishment !!! What are you reading into my topic/posts that aren't sinking into your skull ???
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:10pm

Originally posted by NEVER green NEVER green wrote:

I AM NOT WHINING ABOUT WEARING A MASSK !!!!!!!! I wear one in almost every public establishment !!! What are you reading into my topic/posts that aren't sinking into your skull ???

Current debacle    your words , not mine.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:17pm
??? Is the current state of the "nation" a debacle or not ?? Any of you must admit that the nation is in a SAD state of affairs due to one calamity or another Confused
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:24pm

??? Is the current state of the "nation" a debacle or not ?? Any of you must admit that the nation is in a SAD state of affairs due to one calamity or another Confused

Try a mask.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 9:05pm
my old lady....oooops....i mean my loving wife made me some AC masks like WF's, they are comfy, and i can breath good thru them. it's better than nothing into my lungs or out of them. i adhere to any stores rules about wearing one, why make waves? i wanna get in and get out as soon as i can. can take them off when you get outside or after getting back in your vehicle! 
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 9:25pm
Shameless, this is exactly my point Wink!!! I just can't get my co-worker on board with wearing one Cry. Like I said, I've got a feeling that wearing a mask is going to be like driving a vehicle and wearing the seat belt Approve
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 9:47pm

Never mind "never", I see your from the state that doesn't know how to use a round/about
WinkSmile .
The state that doesn't know how to use a roundabout? So you witness ONE individual from MN struggling with a roundabout and now the entire state of MN doesn't know how to use one......You truly are an ass.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 6:20am
Yes Freedguy You are whining
You are whining of those that understand they are essentially worthless that will not wear one

Suck it up buttercup, most are not worth that paper made of.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 5:50pm
Well, If I understand correctly, Elkhart County (IN.) is going to a MANDATORY face mask/covering of some type as of 12 AM (EST) to go into ANY public establishment unless you've got a medical note saying your respiratory system is too weak to allow for wearing one Confused (sounds like then you're on the at-risk spectrum anyhow Unhappy).Apparently even a "bandana" covering will suffice ?? How's a handkerchief as protective as 3 layered, single use, blue ear loop mask?? I'm not sure where you guys are saying that I "said" a mask will protect  a person FROM the Carona, the masks are to prevent the wearer from SPITTING/SLOBBERRING all over merchandise/products in a public store !!!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 6:50pm
I see Dr. Faici wearing one all of the time now.  With his credentials I would rethink the "Mask don't help" philosophy! 

The mask is not to protect you, you wear it to protect those around you from whatever you may be carrying.  You don't wear a mask .  .  .  you don't care about your fellow persons.  Make whatever feeble excuse you want, if you don't wear a mask, you only think and care about yourself.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 6:59pm
Fauci told us 3 months ago ... "If you feel health, then you dont need to wear a mask"... MY, HOW THINGS CHANGE !  Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

I see Dr. Faici wearing one all of the time now.  With his credentials I would rethink the "Mask don't help" philosophy! 

The mask is not to protect you, you wear it to protect those around you from whatever you may be carrying.  You don't wear a mask .  .  .  you don't care about your fellow persons.  Make whatever feeble excuse you want, if you don't wear a mask, you only think and care about yourself.

John, I will NOT accept your BS! You cannot tell me if I don't wear a mask I don't care about anybody else! Just because I don't cowtoe to your erroneous beliefs I don't care? The fact of the matter is the mask is just ever so slightly north of useless for the intended purpose. Especially, but not exclusively, the ones such as the bandanas that are open on the bottom, and the ones that people wear over their mouth, but not their nose!!!!
Your very own Dr Faici stated we didn't need masks early on! most of the masks, including the surgical ones are too porous to contain the virus molecule! It will go right through with your breath! Not to mention all around the sides because your masks do not seal!
You are only fooling yourself! It's like putting up a two wire barbed wire fence to keep the chickens in!!!!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 12:38am
the local tough guys around here say they won't wear one, guess that's their perogitive. (spelling), anyways...looks to me like the covid chit is coming back with a vengence! be alot of auctions coming up!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:32am
Tidbits to chew on. California, NYC, Chitcago Mandated mask use ANYTIME one is outside, are now seeing the Fastest rate of infection increases. ST Louis City mandated masks a month ago, the county just mandated mask use AGAIN, are STILL not open for general restaurant or venue access where masks are more present in public and the numbers are Still rising rapidly. St Charles County, just across the river, NO mandatory mask calls, lower rate of infections in general. Dallas and Houston TX, masks mandatory again with no open contact conveniences, rates are horrible, just outside those cities LOW infection rates.

So prove to us all AGAIN how masks are doing So Well.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:52am
Yep blame it all on bars,and restaurants.Never a word about the protests and riots. Also the ones ending up sick are 18 to 49 year old's this time. GEE WHO WAS OUT PROTESTING.

The word on the street is you get sick Wink south of the boarder come to Caly and get hospital care for nothin. But all the politicians would never do anything shady,would they???LOL

The whole dang thing is shady to me,but hay I don't never know nothin.

And before anybody gets their undies in a knot,YES THE VIRUS IS A REAL THING. And it does kill a few. But that is life,death comes to all of us someday. And the vaccine for any of this flu stuff is is LESS THAN 66% effective.  So the whole world needs to get this crud and go on with life or death.

I live in a county with about 285,000 people. About 400+ hospital beds. With panic money built a over flow hospital in the University gym. Less than 20 people in the hospital for Covid at any one time. But with the new cases extended the contract on over flow hospital till Dec. Only cost $4+++ million.  You keep wasting money in this fashion there will be no heath care left for anything or anybody.

I have had 4 family members that needed long term care in their last 3 to 5 years. They got visited way more than the average person there,only a hand full of days somebody did not go in. Which meant they got much better care than average, which was still nothing to look forward to. But this virus looks like suffering is much less than taking years to go out is.

I am not advocating you look to go catch this bug,but if everybody hides all the time we will starve to death.I have great peace by the fact chances are VERY LOW I will have to watch my children or grandchildren die from this crap. From reading history that was not the case in 1918 flu.

Sure would be nice if only true things where published about this virus. Since 99% of the main stream media  is off the scale to the left, you have to know they SPIN EVERYTHING to convince us to do what they want. So use the brain you where give. Weight everything with all the common sense you can muster. DO NOT USE EMOTION ON LIFE AND DEATH, STOP AND USE THE BRAIN POWER YOU HAVE.   
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:17pm
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 3:22pm
Daves Link Shows:

1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

Yep blame it all on bars,and restaurants.Never a word about the protests and riots. Also the ones ending up sick are 18 to 49 year old's this time. GEE WHO WAS OUT PROTESTING.

The word on the street is you get sick Wink south of the boarder come to Caly and get hospital care for nothin. But all the politicians would never do anything shady,would they???LOL

The whole dang thing is shady to me,but hay I don't never know nothin.

And before anybody gets their undies in a knot,YES THE VIRUS IS A REAL THING. And it does kill a few. But that is life,death comes to all of us someday. And the vaccine for any of this flu stuff is is LESS THAN 66% effective.  So the whole world needs to get this crud and go on with life or death.

I live in a county with about 285,000 people. About 400+ hospital beds. With panic money built a over flow hospital in the University gym. Less than 20 people in the hospital for Covid at any one time. But with the new cases extended the contract on over flow hospital till Dec. Only cost $4+++ million.  You keep wasting money in this fashion there will be no heath care left for anything or anybody.

I have had 4 family members that needed long term care in their last 3 to 5 years. They got visited way more than the average person there,only a hand full of days somebody did not go in. Which meant they got much better care than average, which was still nothing to look forward to. But this virus looks like suffering is much less than taking years to go out is.

I am not advocating you look to go catch this bug,but if everybody hides all the time we will starve to death.I have great peace by the fact chances are VERY LOW I will have to watch my children or grandchildren die from this crap. From reading history that was not the case in 1918 flu.

Sure would be nice if only true things where published about this virus. Since 99% of the main stream media  is off the scale to the left, you have to know they SPIN EVERYTHING to convince us to do what they want. So use the brain you where give. Weight everything with all the common sense you can muster. DO NOT USE EMOTION ON LIFE AND DEATH, STOP AND USE THE BRAIN POWER YOU HAVE.   

Well FINALLY Made the News where "It cannot be Connected to ANY of the current sick Cases as to being within a Protest Group"!! I nearly spewed coffee all over the screen as the Disptick reporter Read that statement, you could hear it in her voice not even she believed the BS that she HAD to put on the broadcast.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 3:32pm
To add, they ONLY showed photos of Protesters with masks or Hoods and face covers on, never showed those Looting Rioters that had ZERO masks of ANY sort and Noted the shown photos as 'proof Positive were wearing masks while Social Distancing'    

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It does not get much worse that this when the Faux Media that SHOWED the protests, showed the No Masks shoulder to shoulder protesters and rioters now deem to state they are ALL just Fine!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by DMiller - 03 Jul 2020 at 3:32pm
allis g View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allis g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 11:46pm
refuse to wear one.  I think this is going to bite humanity in the ass trying to get rid of all viruses. Ok if you are more apt to get the wu flu then by all means wear a mask or stay home its a free country but don't make me wear one.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 10:33am
It appears that wearing a mask has become a political issue rather than one of intelligence!  Okay kiddies, if you are out in public, wear a mask! 
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 11:49am
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

It appears that wearing a mask has become a political issue rather than one of intelligence!  Okay kiddies, if you are out in public, wear a mask! 

And right there is the superiority complex!!
Kiddies, you might want to feel again.
Maximum use of available resources!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 12:25pm
It appears that wearing a mask has become a political issue rather than one of intelligence

Well, it appears you are 100% WRONG... I see HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of 20- 40 year olds at the BEACH in Florida / California / South Carolina and NONE of them is doing it to make a POLITICAL Statement.......... I doubt the majority of them even vote.

Did BLDM and the RIOTERS do it to make a POLITICAL STATEMENT ?

Edited by steve(ill) - 07 Jul 2020 at 12:27pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 2:56pm
Since there are more test with no real death increase its lowering the mortality rate...right?
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 3:07pm
re: Since there are more test with no real death increase its lowering the mortality rate...right?

That's one way to look at it, kinda the 'logical or common sense' way...

Now if you have an 'agenda', you can push,pull,prod,manipulate the data for YOUR agenda.
remember there's 3 possible results to every coin toss!!

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 8:59am
I see FREED GUY  is from the state that has a governor that is an IDIOT.  My mask sort of protects you from me,  does hardly anything from protecting me from you.  If you want a mask to protect you from everybody else then get a respirator,  commonly called a gas mask in the army.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 4:06pm
allis g is my kinda guy!!!! ----I too refuse to put one on and NEVER will-----dont need to breathe that dye from the rags and you are also putting yourself at risk breathing in your own exhale from the rags over your mouth/face!!  Think about that for a second!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 12:44am
About 1/2 of the folks trapsing around the flea mkt last weekend were wearing them. Mine was at hand all the time. It makes my voice even deeper than normal. Some of the gals musta liked it. I got's a date to meet a gal on Quartzite AZ. She's a hella of a lot better looking than me. Oh ya, I got's ta take the old gal too.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 12:27pm
Tom, Quartzite AZ has a huge rock and gem show and Flea Market in Dec. - Feb. if you ever get the chance. 
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic