This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Donate Button

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rosstaylor2440 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosstaylor2440 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 4:19am
Well thread is good, and idea of donate button is also awesome.

Sponsored Links

sandman2234 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman2234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by bent wheel bent wheel wrote:

Just made a donation, I'd make one weekly if the political section was eliminated entirely Nuke

This site has a political forum? ?? Man I need to read more than one topic! ,
David from jax
52wd View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 52wd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 9:05pm
There used to be some Strattons NE of Jasper....is that you?   If so, grew up about 2 miles from ya.
kr
BearHollowBob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearHollowBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 9:59pm
Forgot how to do this please remind me how to kick in? Bob
Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 10:11pm

Just click the button at the bottom of the page and it will walk you through.

============================================================

The moderator at any given time may be the forum owner, or a trusted assistant. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank You
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2013 at 3:22pm
When you make a donation, is there any confirmation that it was received other than a payment to PayPal shown on my credit card statement?
JRP1952 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRP1952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 8:17am
I just made a (small) donation.  This forum is worth a TON, and thanks to Darin for his work on creating/maintaining it.

-Jim (still chuckling over the 'fiery language' remark!)
Longmeadow Farm View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longmeadow Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 3:40pm
I just made a donation. This forum is worth a few bucks from time to time. I have learned to stay away from the politics section... much too depressing.  
Lina Gessal View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lina Gessal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 12:14am

I am new to this site and I think this site is best to explore knowledge and good source of information.

mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 4:57pm
do you have a address we could mail a check to
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 3:47pm
Stratton's Collector Toy Network
4521 Reinmiller Road, Joplin, MO 64804

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 14 Apr 2014 at 3:47pm
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
watson70 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watson70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 12:12am
There are expenses and a good deal of time invested in maintaining the forum.  If you enjoy the forum or find it useful, a couple bucks now and then would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.testking.me/C4040-226-exam.html
http://www.kc.devry.edu/
http://www.emc.com/index.htm

Edited by watson70 - 31 Oct 2014 at 11:04pm
dashingrampallian View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashingrampallian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 2:04am
That's a great idea... !!! i will also think of to donate it... and tell more people to do it..!!!
dashingrampallian View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashingrampallian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2014 at 2:56am
I had some error.. do you guys faced it?
1terrygladys View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1terrygladys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 5:29pm
I do so appreciate the AC Forum!!!  The short time it was down made me realize how much I enjoy it.  

Blessings to you, 
Terry McClain
Carson IA  
WD-45, WD, 35 Unstyled WC, 36 Unstyled WC, SC Disk, JD 4430D, JD 4010D, JD B, Iowa pastor & disciple of Jesus Christ
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 12:26pm
I threw in 20 bucks. How do we know if you have enough? You'll let us know? 

Edited by Les Royer - 24 Feb 2015 at 12:27pm
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
52wd View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 52wd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2015 at 8:18pm
Darn good site.  Think I grew up couple miles from the Strattons, lived 4 miles east of Jasper, Mo during the 70s.....KR.....aka 52wd

Paypal was easy and painless.
Randy_Larson View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_Larson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 9:34pm
Hello, as president of the Upper Midwest A-C Club, the board of directors would like to have an ad on your website. We are willing to pay the $125.00 per year.

What we need to do next?

Sincerely,

Randy Larson

President and Webmaster

Upper Midwest A-C Club

rlarson@orangespectacular.com

www.orangespectacular.com

(715) 723-1908

Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 9:57pm
PM Darin directly.  If I post his email here it will open him up to spam.

The moderator at any given time may be the forum owner, or a trusted assistant. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank You
pete386 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pete386 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 9:47pm
Very informative site. I am working to restore a D-14. Everyone should donate some money to this site.
Albow44 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albow44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 12:10am
This site has helped me out over and over and I will definitely be donating at least a few dollars from time to time. Although, I could use a new hat! Thanks!
shackratt View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shackratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 6:16am
I am looking forward to making some new friends on here and getting some advice on AC equipment is well worth a few bucks. Shops usually wont tell you anything at all they just say bring it in we'll take a look at it. 
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 10:06pm
I noticed it was January when someone posted about making a donation.  I just made one, gotta keep this forum going!  Thanks Darin
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 11:38pm
Your donations are always appreciated.

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 11:40am
It's been over a year since anyone posted and for me to make a donation to the best site on the internet.  Making a donation today.
Thanks to all who post and donate!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 2:14pm
Ok I anted up.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
BearcatnorthMN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearcatnorthMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 1:54pm
I have learned so much on here.  I just threw $20 at ya.  Thanks for the site.  
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 2:57pm
I just rang the bell.
Ain't no way I'm going to the political section.
Ever.
Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 10:23pm
Thanks to "Jeff O" for the donation!

Moderator View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moderator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 4:48pm
Thanks to Billy RR, and Terry M.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic