This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Don Bradley...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 10:16pm
My condolences to Bobby and the rest of Don Bradley's family. Dan Hauter.
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 1:10am
Just read this about Don's passing and it leaves a pit in my stomach.
  No more of his sound advice be given freely to help others, or friendships to be made. Nor the wealth of knowledge that he possessed that went with him be shared... Specially with those that have those old BUDA and Allis engines and WD/45 tractors.   He will surely be missed by many.  
 May Don rest in peace and the family be comforted in the days ahead. Prayers from WI..

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 7:48pm
R.I.P. Don.  Deepest condolences to Bobby, Gayla and the Bradley family.We have all lost a great friend and a great A-C man. I had not been on here since Sat morning, and just saw this post this evening.I am truly saddened to learn of Don's passing.I will greatly miss talking tractors with my buddy in Missouri.I met Don in person in August 2015 when I bought my 45 diesel which he overhauled and was about a mile up the road from his shop.He made sure that I stopped by,before heading back to Indiana.Don, true to his word, bought lunch and we spent the rest of that hot Sat afternoon at his shop talking about tractors and everything else under the sun.It was truly a most enjoyable afternoon.After leaving and driving home I knew I had met and made a great new friend in meeting Don.Don talked me into joining and posting on the forum  instead of just lurking, and for that I will be forever grateful.I, like everyone else, will miss seeing Don at the shows and our long phone calls.He was a wealth of A-C knowledge and he helped me many times in the time I knew him.Don was a great guy and friend and will be missed immensely by all those who were lucky enough to have ever met him. Don I WILL MISS YOU BUDDY!!!
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
Dave(inMA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave(inMA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 4:46pm
I've been away from the Forum a few days and just saw this sad news. As with many others, Don freely gave me his expertise and time on several long phone calls. Those are the mark of a true gentleman. He became a friend, one always available and willing to help. My condolences to Bobby and the entire Bradley family.
WC, CA, D14, WD45
Ranse View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 9:11pm
I guess I'm a little late on this. I some how missed this post, I'm sorry for that. I'm glad I got to meet and visit with Don those two days last year when he held his class. I'm fortunate I got the opportunity. As I sat and listened to him talk, I felt like I known him for years. I'm sadden to hear about his passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 10:30pm
i always miss people that i can learn from
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 9:12pm
Well I am very late and also missed the post somehow.

About 5 years ago when I was having trouble figuring out how to install those darn WD45 oil pan gaskets and asking how to do it and where the little F gaskets went he just said call him and gave me his number. I called and Don walked me through everything including all the tips and tricks to make sure it would not leak. He was a wealth of knowledge that cannot be replaced. God speed Don.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic