This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dish
    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 7:17pm
pay $115.80 a month for rehash tv shows, what up with that?>??
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
Sponsored Links

Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 7:19pm
If you have high speed internet you may want to consider streaming your TV. Much cheaper and we love it.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 8:21pm
I just changed over to DISH from Direct TV because of the rates. Direct wouldn't cut a deal and keep my rates low so I changed, now they are offering me a rate of about half of what they wanted to charge. According to consumer guru Clark Howard you need to change every two years to keep your rates low, plus you get the latest equipment. None of these companies value customer loyalty.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 8:31pm
Dish has a FLEX Package for $40.  you get about 60 channels...We added $10. for Network Channels and $10. for 3-4 extra NEWS channels that includes FOXNEWS..  Don't watch much sports so was not interested in what they had there.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 8:40pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 8:44pm
the bottom of this page tells you which 55 channels you get on the FELX pack..... there are a bunch of "additions"  for extra costs.

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 11:47pm
bought one of those "as seen on TV" attennas, now we get more channels than we knew exsisted! cost was about $30.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2019 at 4:54am
Ive kept DirecTV for years, I just need to call in every year for a "Loyalty Rate" adjustment.  You normally need to ask to speak with someone of a Higher Authority.

I don't pay extra for the local channels, DirecTV gave me a box a few years back that takes them from my antenna and adds them to the Guide. 

I haven't had to request a "Loyalty Adjustment" since AT&T bought them so I don't know if it will still be the same.  I guess I'll find out when the time arrives!

I did buy a Fire Stick recently and stream Amazon Prime.  Some good programming, I just hate the way you have to look around to find something to watch.  I did pay for a year which made it very inexpensive.  It also makes it very nice having free shipping on everything I buy from Amazon.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic