This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Callin ole Chask,,,,,,,beep, beep, beep,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Callin ole Chask,,,,,,,beep, beep, beep,,,,
    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 7:55pm
 Hey Chask,,I got a line on another Massey and need some of yore help id'in a SN of 
 9A-87999. The ole fellar has no idea what year it is but does know it was yellow from the factory and hAS  a front loader. What say ye,,,???ClapClap
 I tried the last link you sent but was a dead end on the To20's,,,,
Sponsored Links

TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 8:11pm
desertjoe, TO 20 1952 serial numbers are 72680 to 108644 according to vintagetractorengineer.com,  Tim
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 9:28pm
 Hey Thanks Tim,,,,,I seen that on one of the many sites I was tryin to ID it,,,but the 9A in front is throwin the guys on the massey forums. The guy texted me a pic to my phone but I cannot get the sob to talk to my PC for CHIT,,,!!! If I hadn't give so freakin much for this phone it would already be history,,,and, and,, I'm too cheap to throw away $800,,,,,WinkLOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:07am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 4:50am
  Well,,,Chask,,,again you came thru,,,!!Clap According to the literature, it is a 1970 Massey Ferguson 135 and I appreciate your efforts,,,,Clap BUT,,,
 The "deal" fell plumb thru the floor yesterday,,Ya see,,I had put an ad in our Electric COOP monthly for ,,"Wanted To Buy" a Massey Ferguson TO20 "For Parts",,,well,,I got several calls soon as the monthly came out and all of them folks wanting to sell me their "Vintage, Family Favorite Completely Restored" ,,,tractor. I gently told em all the ad was for a " Parts Only tractor for the intake manifold,,,,  Al the other calls I have got were all the same thing,,,,BUT,,,No parts tractors or manifolds,,,Chit, Chit,,,,Don't people know how to read any more,,??
 Then this guy from northern NM calls and says he gots what I'm lookin for, says he traded for it 2 years ago and has never used it, but engine runs good and wants to trade for a 4 wheeler for his grandson,,,,,,,,So, I mention I gots four (4) 4 wheelers and he is very interested in one of the Polaris Trail Boss 250's and,,,"Will you trade for my tractor?" He does not know nuttin bout the tractor,,except it is a Massey Ferguson with a factory loader and engine runs good.  I start smellin a rat when he says engine runs good but ha ain't started it in over two years,,,,?????? 
 He wants pics of the 4 wheeler so I shine it up and send him the pics and he texts back,," I'll trade you straight across".  I figure if his engine is complete and "runnin" I may chit can this tractor and go with the one with a loader,,,,then the Rat surfaces and he calls and says he changed his mind and just wants to sell me his tractor for $1400 and no trade,,,,,,,I tell him I'll give him $50 for the intake manifold and he can keep his tractor back behind the barn,,,,Sorry AH,,,,!!!!!
 Why people gotta be like that,,,????
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 12:34pm
No problem here Joe. Sorry your deal went south. Dealing with a beautiful young lass would surely of had a better outcome. Took me a while to find that confounded beeping all night though. I have faith you'll find your quarry. Hang in there.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 2:31pm
" I'm too cheap to throw away $800,,,,,WinkLOL"
 For that kind of money, thet dam thing should be doin everything for you that you ask... and spittin pictures out to the computor in 8X10 glossies.... an none that half a pic or no pic at all crap like this...       LOL
 Now quits that palm chewn an go gets ahold of thet dam phone company and make them untie that phone of yours so it can work fur you... As you wants it to.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 3:39pm
Spoken like a frugal man. Thumbs Up
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 5:08pm
LOL
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Spoken like a frugal man. Thumbs Up

WinkLOL LOLLOL that right there is my man JC,,,,,Clap

Edited by desertjoe - 08 Jul 2019 at 5:08pm
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 10:50am
The guy in Northern NM doesn't have a last name that starts with V, does it?
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 11:55am
John, it weren't me,,,I don't even have a MF on the place,,,now I do have some MH 44's tho..
now if my southern NM buddy finds another here in the north part of NM,, I'd sure be happy to help him go retrieve it..
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 5:01am
 Naw,,John,,,,if it hada been ole Michael,,,he'd a  already made sure I had that manifold here and bolted up. The other dude was from outside Tucumcari which is some close to ole Michael tho,,,,Clap
 Turns out the engine in HIS tractor is a 3 Cylinder Perkins anyways,,,,,Can't imaging a fellar not knowin the difference between a 3 cylinder and a 4 cylinder engine ,,,CHIT,,,even I don't need both hands to get to ,,,,four,,,,LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic