This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10-B parts manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10-B parts manual
    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 2:20pm
Hi friends,
I'm very happy, that finally I'm part of this forum. I looking for spare parts manual for crawler dozer Fiat-Allis 10B on PDF and I will be happy if someone can help me. Cheers
Sponsored Links

Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 2:34pm
Try Minnpar
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 2:42pm
There is only for 10C
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 5:19pm

We've got a 10 and the parts book for it.  Our service manual covers 10B as well.  It is

FL10  - FL 10B crawler loader, 10 - 10B dozer Service Manual.  Print No 604.06.077 English.

There were some changes in transmission and brake/steering pump arrangements from 10 to 10B and the 6 roller track frame became standard.

IIRC the 10C uses a different engine. I'd suspect a lot of the rest is likely the same as a 10B.

If you asked you might find Minnpar still has a parts manual copy for 10B, just not showing.
jerbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 6:02pm
Congratulations and welcome to the Forum. This is the very best place for all things AC.
HD16DC, Bobcat 863 Turbo, Oliver 1855, John Deere 855,
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:37pm
Thanks for welcoming. I found a manual for FL 10B, I think that the engine is the same, unfortunately I can't find manual print No 604.06.077. Would you send me all links, which are connected with my machine. Please refer to pictures of the plates and the whole dozer. Can you recognized the dozzer, as well the engine itself.
Thanks in advance 
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:39pm
Here are more photos
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:40pm
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:41pm
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:41pm
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:50pm
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:51pm
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 1:52pm
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 9:17pm
The engine in both loader and dozer is the same for FA 10 and FA 10B.  It is a Fiat OM CP3 - 100.  In the 10B they wound high idle up about 100 rpm for 125 hp.  There are different types for direct drive dozer and converter equipped ones - mainly around the flywheel I think.

There are quite a few things different between loader and dozer in undercarriage and the torque converter has a different torque ratio.  Plus loader is foot steer.  Probably others - I've never seen a loader

I just asked one of our local suppliers and a 10C uses a Fiat 8365 - 05 engine

Edited by Ian Beale - 28 Feb 2019 at 9:19pm
bvs View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 11:30pm
Thanks for the message, friend. I am sorry for my late reply, but here in Bulgaria is now 7.30 AM.
So, could we summarize:
- The FD 10B has a OM CP3-100 engine / the same as the FL 10B / and a chassis like FD 10C. In this case I do not know which type of manual for 10C we can use from Minnpar / there are several types 10C /.
- What would be the difference between OM CP3-100 and OM CP3-100/2 engines. 
BR
Bob
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 3:13am
I have no information on 10C's apart from that engine type I found.  I saw one once - on a truck in the distance.   Never seen a 10B either but do have the service manual.

However I would guess that, unless they had to change to do a late fix, there would be little difference between 10B and 10C chassis.  Most of the bugs should have been found by then.

From the plain FA 10 parts book  (the one I have is dozer only)

CP3 - 100 - Var 1 is the  engine when equipped with direct drive transmission - which will be dozer only

CP3 - 100 - Var 2 is the engine when equipped with torque converter transmission

Might explain the -2 bit as, by the service manual, loaders only had this transmission

Those 10C books at Minnpar seem to be by serial number of machine.  You can look at them on line - I'd suggest you have a look at the earliest one relative to your machine.  Incidently it is 617 pages and seems dozer only.

Edited by Ian Beale - 01 Mar 2019 at 5:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic