This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


‘Nother Water Question

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Points: 12513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ‘Nother Water Question
    Posted: 2 hours 31 minutes ago at 7:07pm
Soooo… it’s recommended that the air pressure in the bladder tank be set 2-3 psi lower than cut on pressure.

Water at dad’s was acting up. Biggest problem turned out to be the sense line to the switch was plugged. Anyway for thoroughness I replaced the pressure switch. Guess I bought a lower pressure setting. I bought a 30-50. When the switch kicks on bladder tank pressure is about 35.

It seems to be working fine and cycling normally with a steady flow of water. So, ??? Should I put a 40-60 on it? It doesn’t seem to be broke so I tend to not wanna fix it!    Got plenty of other things to do.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.070 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum