Print Page | Close Window

‘Nother Water Question

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Other Topics
Forum Name: Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=212453
Printed Date: 08 Oct 2026 at 9:37pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: ‘Nother Water Question
Posted By: Tbone95
Subject: ‘Nother Water Question
Date Posted: 08 Oct 2026 at 7:07pm
Soooo… it’s recommended that the air pressure in the bladder tank be set 2-3 psi lower than cut on pressure.

Water at dad’s was acting up. Biggest problem turned out to be the sense line to the switch was plugged. Anyway for thoroughness I replaced the pressure switch. Guess I bought a lower pressure setting. I bought a 30-50. When the switch kicks on bladder tank pressure is about 35.

It seems to be working fine and cycling normally with a steady flow of water. So, ??? Should I put a 40-60 on it? It doesn’t seem to be broke so I tend to not wanna fix it!    Got plenty of other things to do.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net