![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
WD PTO change |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
andynott
Bronze Level
Joined: 24 Aug 2020 Location: Gilman Iowa Points: 2 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: WD PTO changePosted: 08 Jan 2026 at 1:50pm |
|
Good afternoon folks ! I am toying with the idea of mounting a snow blower on the front of my WD-45. Mounting is the easy part. Powering is the question, could I take PTO driver and remove and turn so it faces forward?? I have not removed mine as it is outside and I don't want to deal with the oil while it is cold out. This more likely to be a summer build as I will prob add my Greeson live hydraulic pump to the tractor for my outlets and such.
If anyone has thought of this and checked into it please let me know or e-mail me at grandpasrepair@yahoo.com Thank you all !!
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
IBWD MIke
Orange Level
Joined: 08 Apr 2012 Location: Newton Ia. Points: 4443 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09 Jan 2026 at 6:32am |
|
Andy, you'll get more/better results in the 'Farm Equipment' area. That said, I think an easier way to power it might be to use the belt pulley. There are, or were, V-belt pulleys available. Seems like I might have one or two around here? I'm sure others do too.
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |