This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zabel auction - Prairie du Chein, WI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael (WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zabel auction - Prairie du Chein, WI
    Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 8:13am
Is anyone on here going to this auction on 4/21/12?  If so please send me a pm.
Sponsored Links

john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 8:41pm
That would sure be nice.  Last time I was in PDC was in the early 60's!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
b170dr View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b170dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 11:06pm
Mike, Im going, I live about  12 mile from Harvey. I live 2.5 miles east of Seneca ,Wis on Taylor Ridge Rd. Thats just off highway 27.  Im a big tall man with a fussy grey beard. You will see me at the sale.  Looking to meet you.  Roger Benzing.  If you dont see me Ask John, the auctionier to point me out.  Were good friends. See you at the sale.
'64 B-10, '58 D-14, '60 D-15D, '58 D-17D, D-19, 170, 2-185D, 190, 68 D-21 11, 72-220, 7000,7030, F-2 G,w/5 Heads,L-2 G, 330 No-Till
Greg(WI) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 10:21am
I am hoping to be there with my dad.  It means I would be cutting my vacation a little short to the dells and the rest of the family doesn't quite agree with that.  I guess we will have to wait and see.
Rog(NCWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rog(NCWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 7:33pm
Go to www.kramersales.com for auction billWink on Zabel auction

Edited by Rog(NCWI) - 14 Apr 2012 at 7:36pm
Byron WC in SW Wi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron WC in SW Wi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 8:20pm
b170dr I live near Mt. Zion probably 8-9 miles from you.
OrangeKiwi(NZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrangeKiwi(NZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 9:49pm
The Industrial B (IB) in this auction. Was it the raffle tractor from the Orange Spectacular about 8 or 9 years ago ?
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 10:39pm
Lots of cool AC stuff at that auction!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by OrangeKiwi(NZ) OrangeKiwi(NZ) wrote:

The Industrial B (IB) in this auction. Was it the raffle tractor from the Orange Spectacular about 8 or 9 years ago ?

His wife did win the Hutch tractor one year...
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.
From listening comes wisdom and from speaking comes repentance.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
JimIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 11:00pm
The auction is only a few days away!  Hope to see lots of you there!  Harvey is a great guy and has been a good friend of mine for a long time.  Heres hoping he has a great sale.

Jim

OrangeKiwi(NZ) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrangeKiwi(NZ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 12:27am
Originally posted by GlenninPA GlenninPA wrote:

His wife did win the Hutch tractor one year...

Thanks Glenn
Tim (Cent.WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim (Cent.WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 7:15am
My son and I will be there, I stopped by Wednsday night and looked at some of the stuff they had out already and it was in pretty rought shape, I'm sure all the good stuff was still in the shed. Needless to say alot of Orange in the field. Looking forward to it.
Michael (WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael (WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 7:44am
Does anyone know what shape the hay conditioner is in?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim (Cent.WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Michael (WI) Michael (WI) wrote:

Does anyone know what shape the hay conditioner is in?

Not sure if they have more than one, but the one I saw was kind of rough, looked like it sat outside for a long time.
texcl View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texcl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 9:48am
You guys in WI are in small machinery heaven, there is almost nothing left here in ND.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim (Cent.WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 1:48pm
Does anyone have any idea what that Terra Tiger is worth?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 6:12pm
I was planning on it, but now I have a funeral to go to.  So, I won't be able to.  Hope you guy's all have good luck!  DARN Luck!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Michael (WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael (WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 9:48pm
Tim, thanks for the report.  I guess I will stay home.  Good luck everybody.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic