This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You picked a fine time to leave me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You picked a fine time to leave me
    Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 5:08pm
loose wheel
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Sponsored Links

George R. (MN) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George R. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 5:11pm
Lou,
A picture is worth a thousand words, and this one couldn't express it better! 
My tractor is not leaking oil, it's just marking it's territory!
Okiejohn View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okiejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 5:42pm
Don't know which looks more forlorn-- the tractor or the girl. All alone out in that hot hay field, For shame!
Be sure you are right, then go ahead.--Davy Crockett
se iowa picker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote se iowa picker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 6:06pm
That dont look like any fun 
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 6:30pm
Actually, her dad got the fun job! I haven't talked to him since this happened so I don't know much it fought him.
Wait for the Lord;
BobHnwO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobHnwO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 6:38pm
That'll buff out,lol.
Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow.
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 9:08pm
Don't ya just hate it when that happens!!!!LOL
DanWi View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanWi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 9:20pm
Shes just thinking about how shes going to tell dad what just happened.
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 9:26pm
Huh, I might have to move closer to PA, and bring some orange tractors!! I think I could help!
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 9:31pm
If that was me IDK what I'd be more worried about...grandpa killing me or the tractor lol
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Dans 7080 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dans 7080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 11:13pm
Atleast she got it stoped before it got to the rake!
1946WP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1946WP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 11:18pm
I've been there & done that.
Wes (VA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wes (VA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 8:50am
..."with four loose lug-nuts and a crop in the field.. ya picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.."  haha   oh and what Don said..lol    -Wes
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Wes (VA) Wes (VA) wrote:

..."with four loose lug-nuts and a crop in the field.. ya picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.."  haha   oh and what Don said..lol    -Wes
What's make your pun even funnier is that this young lady's father is the king of puns. He is a member of a Bible study group I attend. a couple of us like to get him and one other fellow started because it's guaranteed entertainment for at least 15 min's.
Wait for the Lord;
Osage_Orange View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Osage_Orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 3:29pm
Ya! Just think what that baby would have done to that rake! Double Ouch!
Why is there never time to do it right the first time, but always time to go back and fix it?
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 7:15am
One word would explain that situation and that look on her face.... "Damn" !!!   LOL!!
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 8:23am
 Around here you wouldnt even be able to see the tractor for all the guys tryen to help that gal out, you Pa guys aint right, LOL.
KenBWisc View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenBWisc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 10:35am
Me too. Been there done that but the cultivator rear sweep lift rods caught the tire before she went totally over.
'34 WC #629, '49 G, '49 B, '49 WD, '62 D-19, '38 All Crop 60 and still hunting!
Nate (OH) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nate (OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 10:57am
It looks like she needs to be consoled.  I'll be right over =P
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic