This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You could of heard a pin drop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 1:17pm
All he needs is another beer and he won't mind the shorts at all

Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 5:43pm
Thad are ya getting all psyched up for Shorts and Cowboy Boots. I hope you still got your reservations on. When you heading out? Yeah boots and shorts, got to get us some pics. Hope you and the Mrs. have the time of your life.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

I can see it now, Red White and Blue. Smile

Did I hear a request?

[TUBE]4N3iVHxP8FQ[/TUBE]

And the song that it mentions...

[TUBE]P5YEHNGB0rA[/TUBE]

Edited by DiyDave - 17 Jan 2019 at 6:02pm
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 6:11pm

Thad are ya getting all psyched up for Shorts and Cowboy Boots. I hope you still got your reservations on. When you heading out? Yeah boots and shorts, got to get us some pics. Hope you and the Mrs. have the time of your life.

I just looked at the calendar it’s march 19-26
Gonna buy new boots. The ones I have , have holes in the toes. Lol
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

I can see it now, Red White and Blue. Smile

Did I hear a request?

[TUBE]4N3iVHxP8FQ[/TUBE]

And the song that it mentions...

[TUBE]P5YEHNGB0rA[/TUBE]

I always liked Rednecks white socks and Blue ribbon beer. And ya I’m not much on going anywhere. I’m excited to see Pearl Harbor.
I didn’t realize we’d be gone that long. I sure hope they got something sides sea food to eat else I’m gonna starve.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:00pm
what's wrong with sea food??? it'll keep/make you horn,,,,uh...it's good for you!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:25pm
Don't know why I was thinking end of January beginning of February for your trip. I must be getting tired of the weather here already.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 4:45am

Don't know why I was thinking end of January beginning of February for your trip. I must be getting tired of the weather here already.

I thought it was February also. I wish it was right now so I could leave the job I’m on. I’d love so see the look on their faces when I said by.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 2:18pm
Pearl Harbor is well worth seeing, go north on the right side of the island there's a place, don't remember the name of it, but it's all about the Hawaiian way of life in the old days and some good eating, whole hog bbq in the ground
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

QUOTE]
I thought it was February also. I wish it was right now so I could leave the job I’m on. I’d love so see the look on their faces when I said by.

Dig in and drag them old holey boot heels on them super to deal with customers, and you might get to see that look on their faces.  I know that goes against your work ethic, but maybe just one EENTSEE WEENSEE little time.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

Pearl Harbor is well worth seeing, go north on the right side of the island there's a place, don't remember the name of it, but it's all about the Hawaiian way of life in the old days and some good eating, whole hog bbq in the ground

Thanks for the info. My wife had an uncle that lived here years ago. She brought up how good the pig in the ground was. It would be great if we can find this place you’re talking about.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 11:45pm
Used to do a pig in the ground here in town years ago.  Guy who owned the bar threw a BIG party and it was aa two day affair.  GREAT time!!  The smell was enough to have all the neighbors salivating for both days!!  Back then you could go across the street to the city park with your beer and throw horseshoes.  Can't do that anymore...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 12:17am
you could Ted...if'n you knew how to does it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic