This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB, Need this part

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB, Need this part
    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 at 9:02pm
Looking for one of these, but would buy a pair if need be. The arm is 1.5" square and the "L" measures approximately 15" and 23". Closer to Ohio the better. Send me a PM if you can help. Thanks, Jim

Edited by JimWenigOH - 04 Jun 2021 at 9:32pm
Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2021 at 9:23pm
do you have any part numbers
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 1:12am
I gotta know...what is this off of, Im drawing a blank. Good luck with your search
JimWenigOH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 5:07am
In my case it was used as a depth gauge/load support on a 3 point hitch field cultivator Dad had. The machine sold at our auction 9 years ago. I'm putting together a toolbar to side dress corn and wanted a pair for it. I knew where Dad's machine went, so went there but was only able to locate one of the pair so far. I believe they were also used on row crop cultivators as well. 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Mikez Mikez wrote:

do you have any part numbers

No, I don't have any.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 6:01am
Originally posted by Dirt Farmer Dirt Farmer wrote:

I gotta know...what is this off of, Im drawing a blank. Good luck with your search

I was going through Dad's file cabinet yesterday and found the original manual from 1959 when he bought the machine for his D17. It is called a "Heavy Duty Coil Shank Cultivator" shown mounted on a D17 on the cover. So when Dad bought it, it was snap coupler with one tool bar. Later he bought a One Ninety, and built his own machine with two longer tool bars and more coil shanks. The manual lists the part I need as a "Gauge Wheel".
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimWenigOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2021 at 8:34pm
Anyone?
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 7:01pm
Try Lad Bennes. HTH Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic