This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB 210/220 front engine plate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB 210/220 front engine plate
    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 4:15pm
Looking for a front engine plate for a 210/220 in good shape. Prefer a stock original one, but will consider one that's been modified for different pump or? I already have other plates, just need one specifically for a 210/220. Thanks! PM here is best.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Sponsored Links

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 8:24pm
Probably getting scarce?
pirlbeck View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pirlbeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 10:39pm
Is 74027638 the part number? This is the plate that goes between the block and the timing cover and has the flanges on both side for the 2 bolts on each side that bolt to the side frames and support the front of the engine. 

These places all show at least one.

Rock Valley Tractor Parts
800-831-8543
W. Hwy 18
Rock Valley, IA 51247

All States AG Parts, Inc - Downing, WI
877-530-1010

Mike's Equipment CO.
9716 E. 82nd Ave.
Buhler, KS 67522
800-543-2535

Wengers OF Myerstown - AG Division
800-451-5240
Myerstown, PA 17067

injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 10:08am
Thanks, just wanted to check with our members first, I know they are around. That is the part and part number. An original one won't have the 7, just will be marked 4027638. Thanks!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
d17brown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d17brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 4:59pm
I think I have one
phil
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 8:19pm
This is what I did to install a "On Highway" engine into a 220. Luckily had a cover plate to install the hydraulic pump 
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 7:34am
I already know how to make others work. I am needing an original one to mock up new frame rails, and want the same as what I currently have on my engine, as I don't plan on tearing the engine down once my new frame is built. I have a lot of work into this front plate to fit my P pump, so would like to make the new frame accommodate my engine as it sits. Phil is so close, and I'm currently working on a fuel system for him, so that is the kind of response I was looking for. It is different than the D21. Thanks everyone!

Edited by injpumpEd - 29 Nov 2021 at 5:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic