This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working on another enclosed trailer today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Working on another enclosed trailer today
    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 7:39pm
I started running electric wire inside the old gals latest project. I was drug to another Menards today and she bought a LP gas heater that is supposed to be safe enough to use in your house. Darn thing will put out some heat. Will use it while I am working in there, till I find the broken wire for the trailer furnace. Dang trailer floor is as slick as wet ice.    Only fell once, lucky enough to land on me butt. Running wiring inside that white conduit that Menards sells. I've gotta find one of those trailer leveling sissors Jack's to replace the one under the Tung. Oh well now she wants me to build drawers, a bed, put in water tanks and water pumps. Build a kitchen table and leave room for her dang golf cart and 4 wheel handicap cart only a 16-18' trailer. Might have to put the darn handy cap cart in the pickup box. 😃
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 7:48pm
I have seen a couple OFF ROAD trailer / campers... The 4 x 4 ( golf cart) goes at the very back.. When the cart is OUT, a bed folds down from the wall... save some room. During the day, you got the kitchen / chairs in the front and cart in the back... At night, put the cart out and fold down the bed.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 6:17am
Sounds like it could be some small beds. Cozy cozy cozy
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 9:15am
Build a enclosed deck on the back for the cart
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 10:25am
Hmm- there is a 31' motor home here locally on F B marketplace for under $3,000 needs some work around the rooftop air conditioner on inside . 
Now that might fit everything needed 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 10:36am
Might be cheaper in the long run to check out a bigger trailer!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 7:12pm
Coke. I've got a good 33' Winnebago out back. Runs great but it doesn't have enough room in it for all the stuff we carry to different markets. I've been pulling a trailer with it. And She cannot crawl over the motor and get in the front seat. We have pulled this trailer with the new pickup and it pulls great. It was a trailer set up to do massages . It's got heat and Air cond. I've got a wire broken going to the thermostats. As soon as ol shameless white crap dissapears I will crawl under it and fix it. I got's 2-3 months to get this done then out to Omaha for a show, them to Arkansas for some kind of show. Then back to What Cheer Iowa for a show. And the show list goes on and on
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 10:47pm
normal golf carts require 4x9 ft space, not including tie downs. if this helps
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2020 at 8:49am
What you need is one of them enclosed horse trailers with a dressing room up front .
Living quarters and big back end you can fill up and leave packed between shows . 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2020 at 9:06am
It'll never ever be big enough. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic