This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who buys this stuff?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who buys this stuff?
    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 1:00pm
I had to go to the local pharmacy for a Covid shot. Gonna leave the state soon and it’s required. I drug my feet but Jenny the nurse insisted.
So I’m standing in line and see a bottle of stuff on the shelf. It was anti monkey butt cream. I can’t imagine putting that on the shelf at the register and paying for that. Funniest thing I ever seen.😂😂😂
Maybe in the city where people don’t know each other
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 1:36pm
Got any buddies that ride motocross?
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 2:06pm
Thad, don’t laugh, as bad as the name is, it really works if you’re sweating all day!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 2:33pm
I have an aunt who sent me Anti Monkey Powder, by registered mail! That's right, I had to sign for it! Not sure what she was trying to tell me?
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 3:01pm
My brother in law put a bottle of that in my shopping cart one time while I wasn't looking. Didn't see until I got to the checkout. Didn't know if I should just keep my mouth shut and pay for it, or what. Looked over at the brother in law, and he was damn near rolling on the floor laughing. I was redder than a beet. Young girl cashier didn't know what was going on. Darrel
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 3:31pm
Darrell, you just made my day! I got a mental visual on that one and had a good laugh
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 3:37pm
corn starch, been there and done that!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 4:17pm
ANTI monkey butt cream ??   AS compared to the standard Monkey butt cream ?  LOL
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 4:20pm
Use Anti Monkey Butt powder often as do get serious sweats where the sun don't shine, and DESPISE rot rash, works well.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 4:20pm

Anti Monkey Butt Baby Cream

We’re not monkeying around. Baby Anti Monkey Butt Diaper Rash Cream was developed to effectively prevent and treat problem diaper rash. Born in 2009, our formula includes Peruvian Balsam and a smooth blend of calamine and calendula extract (from marigold flowers), ingredients that are known for their healing properties. Our diaper cream soothes delicate skin, is safe, and works wonders on skin irritations like diaper rash. For information on preventing/treating diaper rash and other parenting tips click here.

Anti Monkey Butt Baby products are a favorite gift at baby showers because once parents try it, they are thrilled with how it helps to maximize their baby’s daily comfort, while providing them with peace of mind.

ACTIVE: Zinc Oxide 12% (Skin Protection); Calamine Powder 2.0% (Skin Protection)

IN-ACTIVE: Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Calendula Flower Extract (Calendula Officinalis), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Dowicil, Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Peruvian Balsam, White Petrolatum

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 5:03pm

HMMmmmm,,,,I'm wonderin now,,,that stuff might be good for hemmeroids,,Ya reckon,,,,?? NOT that I gots any ,,,I said I was just wonderin,,,,,,,Wink

BUT,,THad I AM glad to hear you are getting the vaccine,,,and rest assurred I can tell you with a great deal of validity that there ain't no secret cameras or chips or nuttin in it,,,I mean  you ever get a real close at the size of the needle opening,,,,,,ClapClap
 Which one did you get??
 Are you by chance headed ,,,,,west,,,,???ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 5:06pm

OOOPPPSSssss,,,forgot,,tell Ms Jenn I said,,,she is Many Wonderfuls for tal;kin you into it,,,,,
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 6:06pm
Ok one more funny from my trip to the pharmacy.
Ray my coworker was tellin that lots of people is getting the shakes and gettin dizzy and all kinds of bad stuff from them shots.
I walk in and there sits an older couple. They told me they just got their second shot. That woman was shakin like a dogs tin peach seeds. I about hit the door runnin.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 6:08pm
Joe it was Maderna. Yes going west. Way west again.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 6:12pm
Do y’all ever remember them needles the size of a pencil that you’d poke in the top of a steers ear and put them little pellets In their head?
I was wondering if that’s what this would be?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

UMMMmmmmmm,,,UMmmmmm,,,any chance you gonna come by SE New Mexico,,??
HaroldOmaha View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaroldOmaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 8:21pm
My wife and I got our 2nd Maderna shots the other day, no reactions whatso ever. feel great, never heard of any one having more than aching muscles.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 9:34pm

Less Than 1% of People Experienced Side Effects From Moderna Coronavirus Vaccine, CDC Says

The CDC said the reactions were rare and that vaccination is ‘an important tool’ to control the COVID-19 pandemic.

By Alexa Lardieri, Staff WriterJan. 22, 2021, at 1:00 p.m.       out of 50 MILLION shots, that would be about  half a million " side effects"....  good odds !

Edited by steve(ill) - 26 Mar 2021 at 9:37pm
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 11:10pm
Huh??you can't leave your state without a covid vaccination?? That's new to me, I traveled across several state lines, haven't had any problems at all. Maybe something I need to know about?...
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 11:34pm
Guys Go to Randol Honey farm website, we'll ship you our baby bottom ointment in a brown cardboard package. It works good too, the Amish gals buy it for their babies. Might ship it in a JD green package. Guys I would not use this and ride a bicycle, its pretty slick stuff.   

Edited by HD6GTOM - 27 Mar 2021 at 10:30pm
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 11:37pm
Daughter in law had her second shot. She was down for 3 weeks because of it. Doc ask me if I had mine. I told him I wuz waiting for the single shot version
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 3:48am

Hey Tom,,I also wanted the J&J  vaccine as it is a single shot one. I hardly even felt the needle and after sitting there for 15 minutes for them to check for any ,,,affects,,they turned me loose. Never experienced any thing else. The wife had the J&J also and same with her.Clap
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 5:29am
Am lined up for vaccination 3/31 currently unless something changes.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 5:40am
Originally posted by Michael V (NM) Michael V (NM) wrote:

Huh??you can't leave your state without a covid vaccination?? That's new to me, I traveled across several state lines, haven't had any problems at all. Maybe something I need to know about?...

Flying to Hawaii and don’t want to be stuck in a room for a week.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 5:44am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Joe I wish that were the case.
We’re flying to Hawaii again. A different island this time.
We’re meeting 4 of Jenny’s sisters there with their husbands.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 7:47am
I got my first one, sore arm was all that I got.  Getting second one on 03/31.  My siblings got both and had no adverse reactions, but I did find out younger people are having a much worse reaction.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 9:39am

Well,,I'm really glad for you and Ms Jenn, Thad,,,, Ya'll deserve a much rest from taking care of people's wants and needs,,,,ClapClap UMmmm  you DID pack them sandals instead of them work boots,,didn't you,,,,,WinkWink and,,,,and,,,you won't be needin that hat either,,,,,WinkWink Hoping ya'll have a great 3 months,,,,,,,
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 10:03am
Get my 2nd 1st April.
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2021 at 9:05pm

Well,,I'm really glad for you and Ms Jenn, Thad,,,, Ya'll deserve a much rest from taking care of people's wants and needs,,,,ClapClap UMmmm  you DID pack them sandals instead of them work boots,,didn't you,,,,,WinkWink and,,,,and,,,you won't be needin that hat either,,,,,WinkWink Hoping ya'll have a great 3 months,,,,,,,

The square toes blue jeans and hat will be going. Just a little inside info incase y’all start betting against me again.😂😂😂
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2021 at 10:08am
Well Thad, when you go swimmin those steel toes will come in handy for shark kicking I suppose!
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic