This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's Worse....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's Worse....
    Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:29pm
A thief or an arsonist ?? A local neighbor of my dads farm - 1/4 mile away, had his 100 year old barn with hay, smallish tools but 3 sentimental to him JD tractors (a 3010 that I drove in the hay fields of his 35 years ago) burnt to the ground Monday night/Tuesday morning Cry. Multiple fire trucks pulled off of the neighbors site to attend ANOTHER barn fire 3 miles away as a crow fly's. What would possess a person to torch another persons property ??
Thank goodness no livestock were involved in the fire Shocked
Sponsored Links

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 11:37pm
Ask Joe
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 6:18am
Neither is is better or worse than the other, A LIER is worse than both, because they take away trust that can never be replaced or rebuilt. 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 11:44am
Does it matter?  Gone is gone. Fire bugs can be mental health issues as much as anything. A thief is often a chemical dependent person. But the working class is better off with both kinds locked away. And that is political AGAIN.

By the initiative process Calif people have made laws to lock criminals up longer. The Democrats in the capital keep turning them loose again sooner and sooner.

Back in the 1980's the bleeding hearts got all locked mental health facilities closed and  all patients just dumped on the street. The start of the homeless population. Not that the quality of the care they received did not need to improve, but I don't believe this was an improvement. So now we have people crapping in the middle of sidewalks all over the USA.

There needs to be consequences if you chose not to follow rules. Without rules you have anarchic.  An example is you get the "CHOP ZONE" in Seattle.  They simply made it's own rules and called themselves a country. 

Edited by Ray54 - 06 May 2021 at 11:53am
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 12:36pm
well said Ray..
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 1:16pm
Don't hay start on fire without assistance?
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

Don't hay start on fire without assistance?
Well, it can, but I don't think there's anyone making hay in Michigan at this time of year.  And 2 barns in the same area???  Year old hay doesn't auto ignite.  If it doesn't happen in week or so, it ain't gonna happen.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 4:37pm
Either one needs shot
Jim NEIN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim NEIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 6:37pm
Just read about those fires in the Farmers Exchange paper tonite.Hope they catch the individual.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 11:52pm
alot of them persons love watching fire, also others love watching the red lights and sirens of the fire trucks coming, i could tell you stories! they watch that stuff like Tom watches sweet young things!
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 10:17am
   BLM or ANTIFA?????
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Jim NEIN Jim NEIN wrote:

Just read about those fires in the Farmers Exchange paper tonite.Hope they catch the individual.
OMG !! I thought my dad was the only one still getting the FE WinkWink. Glad to hear it's still going out every week, his is delivered on Thursday in his area. thanks for the reply Wink !!
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by NEVER green NEVER green wrote:

BLM or ANTIFA?????
Perhaps you can keep this type of bigotry to the "Trump section" where it belongs ClapClap. You really don't offer any helpful info other than THAT cessepool , and THAT'S questionable Ouch !!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 9:39pm
YEP... ANTIFA does not burn BARNS... Only BUSINESSES in the Down Town City ! Wink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 8:57am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

BLM or ANTIFA?????
Perhaps you can keep this type of bigotry to the "Trump section" where it belongs ClapClap. You really don't offer any helpful info other than THAT cessepool , and THAT'S questionable Ouch !!

Bigoted?????  LOLLOLLOL   If the Xiden section is such a cesspool how come you cant resist with your fact less comments constantly???
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 2:03pm

BLM or ANTIFA?????

Bigoted?????  LOLLOLLOL   If the Xiden section is such a cesspool how come you cant resist with your fact less comments constantly???

Struck a nerve I take it WinkWink !! This ISN'T the place for your dribble or an explanation "here"  about my comments "there" Big smileBig smile !! 
There's NO excuse for any type of private property damage to a "rural" building of any kind, plain and simple .
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 4:54pm
There's NO excuse for any type of private property damage to a "rural" building of any kind, plain and simple .

As compared to OK for a "CITY BUILDING " ???  Wink  Thumbs Up
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 6:04pm
Loathe as I am to say it, here is not the place to lampoon gassy.  I am quite satisfied with the roasting he gets downstairs.  Maybe a preview of the future?Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 6:34pm
BUTT, BUTT, BUTT....... he BENDS OVER and BEGS for it !!!  Hard to ignore him..  LOL
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

BUTT, BUTT, BUTT....... he BENDS OVER and BEGS for it !!!  Hard to ignore him..  LOL

I know, the temptation is always there.  Heaven knows, I'm not perfect, I just wanted to remind all, cooler heads, and all that...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 4:23pm

BLM or ANTIFA?????

Struck a nerve I take it WinkWink !! This ISN'T the place for your dribble or an explanation "here"  about my comments "there" Big smileBig smile !! 

Stuck a nerveClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap  You are the one who mentioned the Xiden site!!!!????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused  

When did I imply it was OK to damage anything??????????????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by NEVER green - 10 May 2021 at 4:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic