This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What hen's teeth might look like

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What hen's teeth might look like
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 7:13pm
I believe the bolt pattern is the same but I think the wide front WC caps are quite a bit deeper.
Sponsored Links

David Maddux View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Maddux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 6:18am
I am not sure that they are the same. I have never had one to compare.
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

Don, I knew Phil had shipped them before I drove out to your fun day. Are the ones on the wide front WC as deep as the WF caps? I never paid any attention to them.

I didn't look at them and didn't find a pic of them in all the pics I had.
Maybe Dave will let us know, well maybe not. lol
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:48pm
Don, I knew Phil had shipped them before I drove out to your fun day. Are the ones on the wide front WC as deep as the WF caps? I never paid any attention to them.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:44pm
We had a set right here you might have gotten from Dave after his tractor went down. lol
Don
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Hartland Farm View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hartland Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:40pm
I had been looking for a tie rod for a wide adjustable B for 10 years. I had looked and called about everwhere I could think of. I had it listed as a search item on e-bay and never heard anything. Then one day I was on e-bay and typed in Allis Chalmers and the first item listed with just a few seconds left was the tie rod I needed. I recognized the little picture but it was listed as a steering rod. I placed a quick bid and bought it for $2.99 and shipping. When it arrived the ends were tight as new and the orignal paint even looked good. Sometime you get lucky and fine those hens teeth.
Joe (TN)
Larry(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 10:47am
looks like a bra for the tin man's wife in the one picture
'40 WC puller,'50 WD puller,'50 M puller '65 770 Ollie

*ALLIS EXPRESS contact*

I can explain it to you, BUT I cannot understand it for you!!
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 9:56am
Glad to see they arrived, Charlie.  That was the last set of hubcaps off the 4 WF's at the salvage yard. 
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:55am
A good pair of them sold yesterday at auction for around $300, I think.  There was good round spoke wheels and front pedistale with them.
Dave Everett View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Everett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:48am
WF front hubcaps?
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:47am
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:42am
Try this link  -  one  less  /

Gary

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 12:35am
These came in the mail today. Thanks Alberta Phil. I can't hardly believe the great people on this site. These were shipped before I sent the money order and Phil included sand blasting and new bolts. How many can ID them?
http:///picasaweb.google.com/1954wd45/Nov62010AtDonSPlowDay#5536674452730710770
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic