This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what a difference....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what a difference....
    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 10:11pm
a few hundred RPMs make! and leaky hoses...we gots a foot of "pretty" here and it's still blessing us! ya'll have your snow machines going? have fun!
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2021 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

a few hundred RPMs make! and leaky hoses...we gots a foot of "pretty" here and it's still blessing us! ya'll have your snow machines going? have fun!

I haven't seen what they callin this big snow producer over your neck of the woods,,,but it gots to be bigger than Winter Storm Goliath,,,,,,Clap
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 5:18am
The boy sent us pics from Lincoln.
Looks like ole Lester Royer may have snuck a return line in on ya.

Edited by Thad in AR. - 26 Jan 2021 at 5:19am
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 10:44am
it's was of the freezing rain type till it got here
Kiwi View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 12:35pm
no rain or snow here hit 100 F yesterday and looking to get to that today too. keep warm in your part of the world form NZ
Tractors Allis EB,two C,diesel G
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 1:10pm
Midland TX, today clear skies, mid 50’s, breeze.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 1:16pm
Supposed to be 72* here today. Had thunder storms early this morning.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 2:07pm
Freezing rain and ice last night.  A little dusting of snow earlier this morning.  It's trying to melt now.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 8:08pm

Well,,I don't think it ever got over 40° all day with winds up to 40 and gusts to 45,,,,chit,,,How am I ever gonna get anything done,,,???
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,I don't think it ever got over 40° all day with winds up to 40 and gusts to 45,,,,chit,,,How am I ever gonna get anything done,,,???

Was it dusty?
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 8:28pm
Point it south and east. Have not seen any more than flurries here this winter and my sled is rusting from not being used. Bring it.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 8:30pm
We had 1/8 to 1/4” freezing rain ice yesterday. Today it melted most off power lines & trees.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 9:33am
Hurbert send some of that 72 north would you please we are at 27 all day, I could use some heat
DaveWisc. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveWisc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 10:24am
Southwestern Wisc. We got 8 inchesMonday into Tuesday now cold out 10 last night and will
be 2 tonight plowed snow twice yesterday with the D17 series 3
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 11:08am
     Friend of mine south of Tucson sent pictures of 1/2 inch snow they had yesterday. Said there was over 2 ft. in nearby mountains. Worried about freezing pipes since most water enters the houses from above the ground outside. No basements. Said his rain gauge had 3/10 inch of rain also. They ended last year something like 8 in. below average rainfall. 
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 4:25pm
We got close to 2 in today thanks to that DAMNED Machine!!  Already have it off the roads but will be icy in the morning.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 2:10am
I don't think Tucson gets much more then 8" of moisture in a year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic