This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

well plinko here ya go (pics and maybe vids)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 6:55pm
I should tell you guys about the video, the guy walking is my grandpa, the lady who says slow down is my grandma who is next to my mom, the people in the background next to the jeep are my aunt and uncle, the guy on the international at the end is my uncle and my dad is behind him, overall I had a dozen family members there. My grandpa is also half owner of the sled and I myself am part of the association so I help with track prep
Sponsored Links

blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 6:58pm
Here are the standings, remember I am Danny kruse and I pull with a 100 percent (for this year) stock wd witha real tired out number  2 cylinder http://ottercreekpullers.com/7-6-13.html

http://ottercreekpullers.com/7-6-13.html

Edited by blue924.9 - 11 Oct 2013 at 7:58am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 9:57am
a good allis can come in third on two cylinders
JimD View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:04am
Mitch, up until this point I have never found that you had the authority to speak to a subject. But I think you have in fact spoken with personal experience and true knowledge with that last statement.
Owner of OKtractor.com PM for an instant response on parts. Open M-F 9-6 Central.

We have new and used parts. 877-378-6543
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by JimD JimD wrote:

Mitch, up until this point I have never found that you had the authority to speak to a subject. But I think you have in fact spoken with personal experience and true knowledge with that last statement.
yes anything less than first place they better be something broken in my opinion . ps knocked some stuck pistons out the bottom of a d15 block this week going to bore the sleeves for some ford inline pistons

Edited by mlpankey - 26 Jul 2013 at 10:13am
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:17am
Are you perhaps talking about big six pistons, or I guess for the people who aren't familiar with it the 300 big six
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by blue924.9 blue924.9 wrote:

Are you perhaps talking about big six pistons, or I guess for the people who aren't familiar with it the 300 big six
no
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:24am
Which ones then.  I was just wondering out of pure curiosity

Edited by blue924.9 - 11 Oct 2013 at 8:01am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:26am
then it shouldnt be a concern then
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 10:34am
Or you have no clue and aren't doing it, tell ya what, pics or it never happened
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:28pm
Hey pank, just so you know a ford 300 or 4.9 has a 4 inch bore, so you could probably use those pistons to hodge podge something together, for that matter a ford 400 has 4 inch pistons also just tryin to give you some ideas for a future engine

Edited by blue924.9 - 11 Oct 2013 at 8:02am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by blue924.9 blue924.9 wrote:

Hey pank, just so you know a ford 300 or 4.9 has a 4 inch bore, so you could probably use those pistons to hodge podge something together, for that matter a ford 400 has 4 inch pistons also
just so you know a 149 engine has a 3.5 bore and taking. 250 thousandths out of stock sleeves isnt doable.

Edited by mlpankey - 26 Jul 2013 at 4:38pm
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:12pm
wouldnt you need to take .500, 3.500 plus .250 equals 3.750, a whole .250 to small

Edited by blue924.9 - 11 Oct 2013 at 8:03am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:18pm
If you feal the need then send video of another cob job in the future maybe it will place second.
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:21pm
Sorry, I don't have any videos of you or your work getting second to last
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:26pm
You came in second to last just trying to follow piston and bore size.
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:33pm
Okkkkk If only that made sense, for the last time I wasn't telling you to put the pistons in the damn d 15
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 5:37pm
Sure you did. Quit trying to save face everyone knows a rookie when they see one.

Edited by mlpankey - 26 Jul 2013 at 5:39pm
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 6:00pm
Yeah, I figured you out after I read only 3 of your posts, rookie, hack, wanna be whatever you want to call yourself pank
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 6:12pm
Keep thinking that it will make loosing to me alot more painful for ya.
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 6:19pm
I don't see how being 10 feet behind the leaders and 20 from a full pull is losing to 100 feet behind the leaders. I posted the results on this thread, not only did I do better than you I went farther than you, ohh and there were a lot more than 3 tractors out there to pank

Edited by blue924.9 - 26 Jul 2013 at 6:19pm
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 8:24am
Don't get too worked up blue. Spunky is just an idiot with a big mouth, no tractor, and a keyboard with no filter.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

Keep thinking that it will make loosing to me alot more painful for ya.

Well let me know when and where you will be pulling.  You spent the winter talking big again.  Post up some pics and results. 

Or is it that you're so stupid and bored with yourself that you've resorted to picking on new members?  I've never seen anyone do LESS to promote a sport that they claim to like than you pank.

I'm pretty busy and I really don't have time to alienate you for a while, behave or I and others will find the time.  Maybe charlie can paste some links in again of you begging for help for getting your tail kicked..... funny but true.

Good luck there Blue.  Get out and have some fun, learn a few things and don't let a 55yr old retard with a keyboard get you wound up.

And don't whine to the moderator plink0, I called you a retard and the mods aren't likely going to fix my post or delete it.  Be a man and apoligize to Blue for being a prick.

And pics of the Gleason anyone?
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 2:49pm
I have told you bring the lobness wc to tn. Wi i even told you i would let you stay in ghezt house.just to see this lobness mobster wc. You know it and the lobness monster hace alot of tall tales told and only seen in pictures.

Edited by mlpankey - 27 Jul 2013 at 2:54pm
Mrgoodwrench View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 3:37pm
you are an interesting fellow pank... you will call a rookie who is finishing 3rd and only 10 ft off the mark a looser, you call out a veteran of the sport with a tractor that he has moved far past and keeps for the fun and memories(i'm guessing here wi), yet you show no proof that you are puling or even own a puller anymore and the last standings that were shown had you consistently 100 ft off pace...where do you come up with that ego?!
There are 3 ways to do job GOOD, FAST, CHEAP. YOU MAY CHOOSE 2. If its FAST & CHEAP it won't be GOOD, if it's GOOD & CHEAP it won't be FAST, and if its GOOD & FAST it won't be CHEAP!!!!
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 8:37pm
His keeping it for memories? Cause it hasnt sold been in classsifieds for a year but its a interesting twist goodwrench in a fantasy

Edited by mlpankey - 27 Jul 2013 at 8:38pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 7:18am
you really are a moron...so its for sale, that just proves even more that he has no use for it...he has moved past it to bigger and better things. that's like challenging Jeff Gordon to a race but making him use his childhood tricycle.
There are 3 ways to do job GOOD, FAST, CHEAP. YOU MAY CHOOSE 2. If its FAST & CHEAP it won't be GOOD, if it's GOOD & CHEAP it won't be FAST, and if its GOOD & FAST it won't be CHEAP!!!!
patrickmull View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 8:02am
Jeff Gordon could out pull pankey on a tricycle 
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 12:03pm
I always thought loosing was as humiliating as I could stand . This younger generations seam to find consolation in loosing with the least amount of effort put fourth at what they are competing at . I have heard so much of this look at me I came in third place with a stock tractor its as sickening as getting a trophy for showing up .The age I grew up in loosing was a sign of weakness not succes the mentality of winning third place is foriegn to me . I dont win third place I lost first and second place to come in third.  However I will give Wi kudos . He and his buddies have bragged about last years fourth place point finish. Deep down Wi is not happy with that by all the changes he has made to his tractor for this year . That tells anyone that deep down he knows fourth is not a win but infact a loss of three higher positions. He is attempting to move up the ladder only until the end of the year will he and the rest know if the changes made where  sucessful or a risk in position . neither the less he and I alike  are not satisfied with a position less than first. jmho

Edited by mlpankey - 28 Jul 2013 at 12:36pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrgoodwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 12:54pm
mitch, I don't think anyone could do less to promote the sport of antique tractor pulling than you do. You tell people to cheat and that if you are not first then you are a looser. be honest when was the last antique pull you were in let alone won?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic