This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Well Now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well Now
    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 4:59am
Supposed to get get some white stuff starting in approximately 4 minutes according to the National Weather Service. Snow advisory till 6pm Monday.
5" to 7" today and 1" to 3" tomorrow.
I'm as ready as I can be.
Hope it's not wet snow. Going to get some ice too.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 5:50am

starting in approximately 4 minutes according to the National Weather Service

Dang,,,Fixer,,,you gots you a great weather person right there,,,She's cuttin them forecasts right close and,,,,and,,,precise too down to the last minute,!!  is she,,,,is she,,,UMmmm  good liikin,,,?? What channel and time is she on,,,,????WinkWink
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:07am
Nope, not that Joe
Was reading it on my phone. Sat in the the garage drinking coffee and talking to the dogs.
Got up at 3 nothing else to do till it lightens up outside.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:10am
I got the Shamless donation yesterday..ugghh. 4-5 " of super wet white. I got most of it off the driveway before it remainder froze overnight.

Only 94 days until SpringCry

Edited by jaybmiller - 15 Dec 2019 at 6:11am
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:21am
Started 45 minutes ago. A little late on the start time but not a bad guess.
Got a half mile drive to clear when it starts to pile up. Got geared up for it yesterday.
Last year about this time we got 12" of really wet snow.
Was like moving mud. Took forever. Busted up a lot of some trees too. Burning the
the salvaged remains in the fireplace right now.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:35am
Sounds like ole Joe would like watching Maria Neider on KY 3 out of Springfield MO.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:51am
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 6:57am
Our 'Donation' is well on the way, supposed to arrive by 9am this morning, THANKS(NOT) Shameless!! Somebody stuff a rag in that thing!!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 8:51am
Hey fixer, you know we ain't gonna hear from Joe for a while now. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 9:04am

""Sat in the the garage drinking coffee and talking to the dogs.Got up at 3 nothing else to do till it lightens up outside.""

Chit,,,Fixer,,,sure am glad you posted that,,,thought I was the only'ist one that did that chit,,,,,,,LOL
 Say,,,that reminds me,,,,,,,,I gots me a brand new "HUNGRY" ,,,he's a 8 week old Great Dane/ Shepard mix and same coloration as ole Hungry was ecxept he don't got the black snout like I wanted, He gots a pretty (pashionate pink) snout and grey eyes,,,he'll be easy on the eyes to look at,,,Wink
 Dang it,,There is this dude that advertised on the marketplace down to the town south of me that claims he can fix any problem with the IPhones and is what he told me,,,He told me he is from India,,and ya'll KNOW how clever them dudes is,!!  I know how ya'll always wantin to see pics (LOL) so I am gonna go down there and see,,,,Clap
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 9:20am
At 7:00, let the Newfoundland out, he stopped for a moment, looked at all the snow then took off like crazy, he loves this stuff.  Wants out every so often and the snowflakes are huge, he comes in just covered and has this stupid look like, "why don't you come out and play?"
Going out to the shop to put the heater on the skidsteer just in case it doesn't have sense enough to quit.
Maximum use of available resources!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 9:27am
Talking to your dog in the middle of the night.
[TUBE]CoXtWeDTQIY[/TUBE]
[TUBE]R9aA6SI3qGI[/TUBE]
[TUBE]_5g6z8uOH2U[/TUBE]
[TUBE]oJjdBJIrwcc[/TUBE]
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 11:03am
will be in the 70's here today, but cooling down into the 50's and 40's later in the week
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 12:32pm
We have about an inch of the half inch forecasted!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

We have about an inch of the half inch forecasted!
Well John, that's not too bad.  If'n you got a foot,,,,that'd be a whole nother matter. Shocked

We've got nothing scheduled except COLD air coming down from one of them nice neighbors C(Canooks) we have to the nort.  Shameless, KNOCK OFF THIS CHIT!!!  You send them the pretty and they send us this frigid crapola.  BOTH of ya,,,,,,,,,PLEASE,,,,,,,,PRETTY PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,QUIT!!! Angry
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 4:20pm
Were in the snow globe as it get dark. But when you get avg 120 inches a year were just getting warmed up! Thanks Shameless!
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 7:02pm
JW. Got a Pyrenees like that. And we gots a skiff today. Was gonna head for Harbor freight and pick up hand held metal detector. They had 1 on sale + a close out price on it. I want to get 1 to check used lumber before I run them thru the planer. Gots a new planer last week. Not Harbor freight this time. Might go tomorrow. We'll see how the old gal feels.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 7:48pm
Snowed all day here, had 6" by noon, all I could do to keep the walk somewhat clear.
Here's my buddy just chillin.

Maximum use of available resources!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 3:33am
my buddy's Newfy loves the snow and water a lot too! my Goldens do too, one Lab is my dock diver and the other could give a s***! the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife wanted some more "pretty", so I left the one hose leaking that I stol...uh...borrowed from Les! she sat outside with the pups while it came down! Joe...what did ya name our new buddy? I needs a pic you know. and it's o-k to gives Hungry's pic of me to the new one! wow...almost time for coffee in town..see ya'll!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic