This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

well...i do declare....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: well...i do declare....
    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 8:46am
was at the gas station yesterday, in came a deputy (never seen this one before), and the Deputy had a nose ring! bouts spit my coffee out! PffffT!
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 8:54am
Yuck
But my nephew was here for Christmas and he went to the store with me. We saw a young girl with a nose ring. I told him he art to get one like that. Told him he could hook a wire in there and drag her around. He didn’t think it was funny
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 9:07am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

was at the gas station yesterday, in came a deputy (never seen this one before), and the Deputy had a nose ring! bouts spit my coffee out! PffffT!

Male or female.....? Darrel
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 9:23am
and they wonder WHY they're called pigs ???Wink
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 2:52pm
did your patrolman have his dog tied to his nose ring
HaroldOmaha View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaroldOmaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:28pm
I've quit going to 2 restaurants because there employees have hardware hooked all over there faces. Can't believe they'd let them serve food.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

Thats gotta be the dumbest PD, ever, to allow that!  Imagine a prisoner, grabbin aholta that, and pullin!  Cartilage only takes about 4 psi of pressure, to tear!Wink

Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 7:06pm
Be fun to watch when his taser shorts out on it.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 12:21am
was a female deputy! she wasn't even cute. and thanks Jay...i'll say that to her if I see her again! I spose we could all grab a magnet and lead her around!
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 8:31am
I am at a loss for words.

Wonder what the Sheriff is sporting?  LOL
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 8:44am
I hired a high school kid once, good worker and honest.  Shortly after he graduated he showed up with a huge earring in each ear.  I never said a word but the next walk-in freezer repair I had him do the inside work.  Wasn't long before he came out, earrings in his pocket complaining that his ears nearly froze off, never wore them at work again.  Maybe next arctic blast that comes through, officer nose ring needs to direct traffic somewhere and everybody take bets as to how long the icicle gets before she removes it.
Maximum use of available resources!
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:29am
Gee, son... I imagine it hurt when that tackle box exploded in your face...

Some people have an intense fetish for piercings and metal.  Some people have a fetish for having ink driven into their skin.  Some feel they have to have their teeth filed into points, their tongue split into a fork, ears cut into points, and earlobes stretched out with big hoops

When they change their minds, some parts heal back okay, but some don't.

There's two things that I just don't understand:

1)  WHY do people who do this, think the world should treat them with respect?

--- When a raccoon zig-zags down the middle of a residential street in the middle of an afternoon...  or a collarless, emaciated dog is frothing at the mouth and walking in circles in your front yard...  you quickly pull your children inside and prepare for the worst.  Why?

Because INSTINCT... basic survival instinct, tells EVERY living thing, that when something UNUSUAL is afoot, there is a high possibility of DANGER.  It's not a social issue- it's an instinctive, survival process that occurs at the 'animal' level, and cannot be bypassed.

2) Those who choose to do the piercings, alterations, and paint will often call out others for promolugating some grand social malice... and that is blind.  I don't know how it is, that they don't recognize this from the git-go.

I would suspect that the deputy is probably pushing her luck with policy.  Eventually, though, what comes around, goes around.  A tussle with a drunk will result badly for her.  Combat, even simple combat, is a very brutal lesson in practical humility.

Edited by DaveKamp - 06 Jan 2019 at 10:32am
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Les Royer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Royer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 1:33pm
Well I think it's be kinda handy. Idf'n you gets a runny nose you could hang a bucket thar!
I still gots my A/C but it's clear out in the barn now.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 1:54pm
My old boss back in the day would say to them, hey there's a booger hanging on your nose. Oh, oh I am sorry I thought that was a booger and you didn't realize it. They would all give him a dirty look as he was giggling
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 1:58pm
I don't feel so bad about ringing hog snouts when I was a youngin. My grandfather said it did not hurt the hog when we stapled the top of their snouts. I thought it was cruel but if these goofs want to do it to themselves ?

Edited by Pat the Plumber CIL - 06 Jan 2019 at 2:39pm
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Les Royer Les Royer wrote:

Well I think it's be kinda handy. Idf'n you gets a runny nose you could hang a bucket thar!

Good one Les! Darrel
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:08pm
Ex wife's useless son had a nose ring installed.  I kept threatening him with a big copper nose ring from a long deceased bull that I had.  Told him I would wait 'til he was asleep, then switch his for the bull ring..  Ex didn't like that!  She's gone--but I still have the bull ring!!
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:16pm
As long as it keeps her from rooting under the fence. That's the main thing.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:30pm
or rooting in the trough...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 4:02pm
Youse guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All ya gotta do is walk up to em and ask; "Do you have any idea how UGLY that makes you look"?  You used to be such a pretty girl........
Oh yeah,,,,,,,make sure her 6'8" 350 lb. boy friend isn't nearby.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:56pm
I've noticed around here that it's usually not the pretty ones with the piercings etc.  Usually the already ugly ones and the metal parts additions don't add any improvement!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm
Imagine the reaction you could get, by hookin a lectric fencer, to the ring, and a ground to the foot!Wink
JoeO(C-MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(C-MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 6:44pm
I remember rings in hog's nose to prevent rooting and ring in a bull's nose to tie/lead and a metal guard on a calf to help wean, , , but, why I ask?
I've heard tell of piercing body parts to  have hardware installed for?
Is there any equipment that mount to all this hardware, like something automatic?
D10 III, D15 II 3 pt, D15 II SC, 170 Gas w/shuttle, 175 Diesel UI ROPS, 185 w ROPS. AC 653 w/6 way blade, ROPS
AC 615 Ind. WD45 running/Parts.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Les Royer Les Royer wrote:

Leslie Royer,,,,you,,,,you,,,,,,Oh never mind,,,,that is a good one tho,,,,LOL 

The ones that get me are the big rings in the ear lobes,,,this dude at the drug store started out with some bout the size of a dime,,,and now he's up to half dollar size,,,and his whole dang ears are startin to sag and look like chit,,,but he's sure proud of them monstrocities,,,,
DanWi View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanWi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:03pm
Like the bull with a ring in it nose with a length of chain hanging from it so he cant chase you and if he does grab the chain.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:17pm
Dan, You reminded me of a bull we had, he had gotten to walking over the electric fence gate in the middle of winter and then go over to the square bale stack, or over to the corn cribs...Got real tired of that cuzz when he would do that, he would break something coming over or through the fence and the youngstock would escape too what a mess. and corse the fencer didn't seem to have any shock ability either with lots of snow on the ground... So one day I stretched some woven wire on the ground and hooked it to a steal post... then wetted down  some corn husks and cobs and wired them to the electric fence... disconnected rest of the wire beyound the gate, and plugged in the fencer... and waited a few minutes and the bull came sauntering over and looked at those husks and cobs, sniffed them some and stuck that ol bull ring close enough to hear the SNAP!!!, Him standing on the woven wire, his eyes bugged out and lets out a loud beller of pain... Nothing like he ever felt before, came up once more sniffed a different cob and started wrapping his tongue on it and got it again and that time it finally connected that he wasn't going to mess with that fence again...  Youngstock came up and tried it too... Watching them wasn't near as pleasurable as the first two snaps to that bull. After that, I didn't even need the fencer on. LOL 
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 11:30pm
LMAO @ Les!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 4:52pm
A builder I used to work for hired a kid with them big ear rings. We told him we wanted to use those for BB gun practice one day at lunch. One day it was real cold and his ears were beet red. I couldn’t help myself and thumped him in the ear. That young’en got mad quick. One day I asked him to go Tell the boss we needed some toe nails. He did it. Lol
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 8:08pm
My favorite was to ask the noob to go get me a styrofoam cup fulla gas, and walk it over to me (from a far away location)...Wink
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 1:29am
I always asked the NOOB to go get the board stretcher as the board I cut was just a touch too small...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic