This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We pizzed him off ,,,again,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We pizzed him off ,,,again,,,,
    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 10:59am

Well,,I ain't sure just what it was I,,,, "might of said" ,,,but we got "IT" coming down again this morning and it just started to get serious,,,!!!!! Lookin like bout 2.354 inches so far,,,,,  Jeeeze,,when did I move to Wisconsin or Minnesota,,?? 
 At least we ain't got them Rolling Blackouts like so many others especially down to Texas especially in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Our Son tells me they have lost their power off and on since last Sat**day,,!! AND,,their new house is ALL ELECTRIC,,,,,DANG,,!! He went to Lowes, Home Depot and Westlake Hardware and could not find a generator or an electric heater anywhere,,!!!
 I told him to get some of that clear plastic Window Kits from walmart to seal up the windows and that alone will help Tremendously to stop the cold air coming in. He says, "Dad, this is a brand new home",,,I says back, get a candle and hold it up to the window frame gap and see for yourself! Most general contractors will always opt for the "Contractor Grade" windows,,and those will all leak some. He called me back this mornin and could not believe the candle trick,,,,,,
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 12:30pm
Is it because I told JohnCo and Ted to keep him occupied while we help out around the place? Maybe should of bought him a steak.
Randy WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 3:02pm
May be we should buy him a plane ticket to Texas I bet there would be some folks that would love to have a talk with him may be even more than talk.Embarrassed
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:33pm
hummmmmmm....thunking maybe i should thunk bouts staying clear of some folks? 
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:48pm
Hey, I'm a happy farmer.  Warmed up to 45 today and is starting to melt the 8" of pretty we got last night.  Sure beat the -15 of a couple nights ago!  Spring is only 30 days away!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 3:51am
ya'll can't blames me on the temps...that comes from them silly Canadians!
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 6:23am
I hear you're fixing to point that nozzle this way Sunday. Hope it slips a belt!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Is it because I told JohnCo and Ted to keep him occupied while we help out around the place? Maybe should of bought him a steak.

Chit,,Thad,,you might of let the cat out the bag,,,we likely have to lay low for a bit til he forgets,,,,,LOLLOL
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 9:43am
I’ve been laying low for 2 weeks. Hopefully next time he’ll send biscuits n gravy instead of snow.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 10:13am

Yeah,,biscuits an gravy,,,my favorites,,,Clap McDonalds started havin them some time back and since they have their "Any Size" drinks for $1,,I go and get them B's&G and a large coffee,,,,,,drive around the block and get a coffee refill,,,,more n one way to save a buck these days,,,,,,WinkWink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 10:52am
Joe last week ole Ray (his names really Aaron but I call him Ray cause he’s a real ray of sunshine) and I snuck to McDonalds for two large coffees. It was well over $4.00
Maybe coffee is t on that dollar drink deal.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 12:46pm
Ain't gonna work,,,,,,,he's gots a memory like a female elephant.....
I'm not happy about the peoples in Texas without power, but I'm liking it that we are sharing the cold, the wind and the snow.  Why should we in the northern tier get the pleasure of all that vast whiteness and frigid temps?!?!
Some people never get far enough nort to know what it's like up here in the winter.  So I guess we're sharing an educational experience with y'all.
There's that old Christmas song that comes to mind...... "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow".  But somebody PLEASE turn the power back on.
Maybe somebody should sue all them 'greenies' and get some power plants back on line.  We've found that air and solar DON'T work.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 5:10am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Joe last week ole Ray (his names really Aaron but I call him Ray cause he’s a real ray of sunshine) and I snuck to McDonalds for two large coffees. It was well over $4.00
Maybe coffee is t on that dollar drink deal.

Hey Thad,,,are you sure your buddy didn't add two orders of Biscuits N Gravy,,,,?? LOL
 That's odd on the price of them two coffees, cause McDonald's nationwide ads specify "Any Drink for $1",,,I've ordered their coffee in at least 4 different towns in my state and always been $1 for large coke or coffee,,,HMmmmm,,,I thinks maybe somebody putting the chingalee to their customers,,,or they adding their tip up front?Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic