This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD45 Parts Manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WD45 Parts Manual
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:52am
I bought what is supposed to be a copy of the Dealer's Parts Book for a WD, WD45 off of ebay because it seemed like a good price with no shipping cost. It came in Saturday...after looking through it page 137 is missing and this manual is only 218 pages. From what I have looked up this manual should be 299 pages. Anybody know for sure? Thanks.
Sponsored Links

TomMN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 12:14pm
Mine has 299 pages.  137is the list of parts for the gas fuel system on page 136.  138 on the back of 137 is a picture of the LPG fuel system, with the numbers and descriptions for it on 139.  I got mine from Darrin here: http://www.3000toys.com/allis/manuals.asp

johnny View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 10:55pm

you can download it from here for free along with many others.

http://www.grandpastractor.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=29&sid=c3e3c740a29221f7bd72c43bb0bdc17f

79fordblake View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 10:57pm
I have that manual downloaded...its not the same one I have in print though.
johnny View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:04pm
I will have to look into it, I bought this manual from my agco dealer and it was supposed to be the same as their book.

I will let you know what I find out.

johnny
johnny View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:10pm
I just checked the pages and the manual I have on my site is 299 pages but the pdf is 305 because of scanning the front and back pages.  Page 137 is there also.
79fordblake View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79fordblake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 12:05am
I talked to the people I got it from..they seem very nice....they are sending me the missing page.
Here is what the front of mine looks like.

They said it has the last revisions of the WD in it. Its abviously a reproduction of a Allis manual so I guess this particular one is only 218 pages.
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 5:01am
Jees mines got to have over 300+ pages. butmine has all the power units etc.

German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
Jmmarks70 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmmarks70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 8:09am
Hi, It looks like the WD parts or service manual is no longer available at grandpa's for download. Does anyone have one to share with me? Thanks!!
johnny View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 10:10pm
the manuals for allis chalmers tractors are still there here is the link for the wd45 parts manual.

sploke View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sploke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 8:36am
Originally posted by johnny johnny wrote:

the manuals for allis chalmers tractors are still there here is the link for the wd45 parts manual.

The download link seems to be broken again on this page.  I get a 404 error when clicking the download link.
Souder01 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Souder01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 10:13pm
I am new to the forum and I have been searching for a PDF copy of the WD service manual. Wondering if you had any luck finding a copy? The link above still doesn’t work.
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:25am
You can get printed or pdf manuals at AGCO publications.

This link will take you to the Parts site. In the lower area where you can access the on-line parts books as a Guest User, is another button for the link to their publications site. Click it and it will take you to the home page where you can search for and purchase the manuals. HTH

AGCO parts books
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic