This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

wd sleeve

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

It would be much better for business if you were out competeing and building a name for yourself instead if lieing about it. Particapte in the video pulloff.   The real parts suppliers can't hold your hand forever, but they can order pistons for you.
you dont have to compete when people are competing with your engines. your not pulling or building so whats your rep. useless in my opinion. the real parts supplier J@e ,Ross Arias , Melling , Pankl  etc are the ones everyone orders . let me get this straight it bothers you and the man that i sent a client who wants to purchase the parts to my specifications and have them shipped to me for me to finish assembling from another supplier . I also sent him to melling with the sleeve part number i researched to be where i can turn its od to specification. i sent him to murphy for roller rockers as well and why does this bother you and or the man . It doesnt bother you that wi didnt build his aluminum head or turbos from scratch but order them through a supplier.

Edited by mlpankey - 30 Mar 2013 at 11:29am
Sponsored Links

Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 11:29am
the only one you mention blew up. Kent's blew up. Yours blew up.

At least you grew up overnight and don't need Ray to hold your hand today.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 11:36am

the only one you mention blew up. Kent's blew up. Yours blew up.

At least you grew up overnight and don't need Ray to hold your hand today.
  kent used a factory wd 45 piston on a lerio rod . His brother turned the outer ring down to get the compression down and there wasnt enough meat left in the upper ring land  . I told him not to run the first ring when he assembled it but he didnt listen to my recomendatiosn as he didnt on his first stroker crank purchse.he purchased a set of arias pistons from me and a 5.80 crank from jacks automotive and to my knowledge that engine he assembled is still running with the head iwith 5.010 long sbc valves and sbc z 28 springs and si bronze valve guides that i gavve him the parts numbers for.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 8:08pm
Barney figures out your valvetrain and camsshaft. You have to have Ray order your parts. There's a thread where you're thanking everyone you hired to do the work and bought parts from. Then you're 50 and 100 feet behind the competition and your stuff blows up or the comprtitive engines you've bought can't keep up in the close to stock classes after you've worked your magic.

I've got 2 questions based on the past observations

Can you do anything yourself?

When and where could you be seen pulling one of these engines you claim to be building?

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 8:12pm

Barney figures out your valvetrain and camsshaft. You have to have Ray order your parts. There's a thread where you're thanking everyone you hired to do the work and bought parts from. Then you're 50 and 100 feet behind the competition and your stuff blows up or the comprtitive engines you've bought can't keep up in the close to stock classes after you've worked your magic.

I've got 2 questions based on the past observations

Can you do anything yourself?

When and where could you be seen pulling one of these engines you claim to be building?

yes I know not to be concerned with you cause you cant understand even what others show and do.   I dont  ever say I am the first at what others like barny ronnie shipman tarbill etc have done .I simply improve it . Like 11/32 stem to 5/16 stem 4.75 bores to 4.820
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 8:56pm
I guess we will never know how bad it leaks or cracks, WI..he'll never admit reality.  All his ramblings the past few years prove that. I talked to a guy the other day from down that way who knows of Pank. He said that Pank is the kind of guy who believes theory over reality, even if its in your hand in front of him. So much for teachable. Of course, he DID admit to living in a fantasy world and something about being ruled by compression..What was that quote again Mitch? Why dont you enlighten us..Cause we believe you DO live in a fantasy land....

Wheres that engine you were so busy building 2 months ago? Still havent seen it

Wheres that big crank you "had" built? Not some fuzzy crappy photo that isnt clear..Wi posts clear pics...are you admitting hes smarter or better than you (We all know the answer to that)

Wheres your rods you eluded to already having...(still havent seen them)

Wheres that motor for two brothers in Michigan you told Unstylish about? Havent seen it

Wheres all your orders for Ross, cause you were a dealer..oh yeah, thats right..

Wheres this "WE" you speak about when you make a desperate plea for attention when you try to get peoples work? You got a mouse on your pocket, or is it MGBurchard?
Trick question, the guys at the machine shop you hire work out to and claim as your "OWN" dont count..

Why do you still have all this stuff alying around that you claimed to have sold?

Its just funny that you have the audacity to badmouth a guy who has been/is actively and successfully doing what you are failing miserably at. Whoever said Jealous Mitch, saw through you too. Why do you even waste time getting on here? You get beat down/busted out so badly, its just not that much fun anymore.. 
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 8:56pm
Those you mention build winners. You think your stellar results are an improvement? I thought the longest pull in a class was the winner.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 9:07pm
I havent ordered a set of pistons from ray . A client has to my specifications. You pick two to three pulls that I placed in the top four in as a bad thing not knowing or posting any other pulls . Your friend finished fourth and you recommend him. he also purchased a aluminum head and turbos from others not making them from scratch or buying the company out.  If the block cracks I will post it I have never denied the forum any of my short commings . I share all . The ones who never fail seat in the stands have no mechanical abilities no shop no tractors just a computer  to talk smack about someone who isnt their favorite pick for a puller. Ps When a build comes to me to build .Its my name on the build and creditablity if five hired machinist build it or myshelf. Just like the big shops like Rehr Morrison etc. more than one person at race shops do work on the motor but the shop owners name is the one everything is riding on.

Edited by mlpankey - 31 Mar 2013 at 9:17pm
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 9:21pm
Classic Pank...LOVES to ASK questions, HATES or WONT answer them...

wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

I have never denied the forum any of my short commings.  Its my name on the build and creditablity if five hired machinist build it or myshelf.

For some reason I felt a need to save this for Butch
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 8:17am
Pank Reminds me of the poor old security guard who longs desparatley to be a real cop.
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
AC200Puller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC200Puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 9:45am
How about some more Ernest T Bass Clips LMAO
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:04am
You ain't heard the last , of Ernest T Bass
 Too bad I can't get links to work today.
[TUBE]Lbdm2vsDYWk[/TUBE]

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 09 Apr 2013 at 12:53pm
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
bmartin55 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmartin55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 10:24pm
i think i started something ..when idid this post  ...bob     lol ..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic