This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

wd sleeve

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by THE-MAN THE-MAN wrote:

Burned holes In the pistons or something..
what
Sponsored Links

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:37pm
one can always make a bushing like these to go from 1 inch to .927  cause felpro only makes a bushing from 1 inch to .990 . Oh look theres one of those valves that rod doesnt know how to measure as well .

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Mar 2013 at 9:38pm
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:39pm
I'm pretty sure wi had total gapless rings for sale I'n some of his packages.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:41pm
they are a must for alky . i wouldnt be surprised if they werent used as well if coming from wi

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Mar 2013 at 9:42pm
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:47pm
Why all the material above the pin? A guy with his own crank welder would put sum stroke in there.

Did you file those rods to check for hardness? Or ring them with a spoon? Nothing like the nice parts wi sells. At least he grinds the flashing off and polishes the beams for strength.
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:49pm
Pank you said you deal right from
The factory, but now you are pricing summit. Well, I guess as usuall you didn't get exact, and for good reason..
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

Why all the material above the pin? A guy with his own crank welder would put sum stroke in there.

Did you file those rods to check for hardness? Or ring them with a spoon? Nothing like the nice parts wi sells. At least he grinds the flashing off and polishes the beams for strength.
those pistons are for a 5.8  stroke with the buda or ih rod 14.1 cr with buda rod 11.1 with ih rod.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by THE-MAN THE-MAN wrote:

Pank you said you deal right from
The factory, but now you are pricing summit. Well, I guess as usuall you didn't get exact, and for good reason..
just checking prices to stay current . so i wouldnt be lieing like the 8 dollars a hole man is.
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:58pm
Oh kinda like a guy who acts Like a Ross dealer " taking orders" but isn't?

Edited by THE-MAN - 29 Mar 2013 at 9:58pm
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 9:58pm
Not lying. You just twisting things around. I said you can buy moly riings for $60 a set of 8 and up.

You pulled total seal gapless out of there. Wanting to be like wi and use the good stuff I see.
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:01pm
Nice clean parts I'n that box. Must not have seen much track time. Nice valve that had rust around the head where it sat In a head that leaked water.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:02pm

Not lying. You just twisting things around. I said you can buy moly riings for $60 a set of 8 and up.

You pulled total seal gapless out of there. Wanting to be like wi and use the good stuff I see.
i am pretty sure i used them before wi . there again he reads my old posts and uses my recomendations  i went to them when the childs and albert z gaps were discountinued

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Mar 2013 at 10:04pm
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:05pm
Pank now says he sold Kent Dakon a motor. Kent bought a bad crank. Rember the pics on yt of that hack job. Looked like pank's crank wi posted pics of in other threads. Fishy fishy.

Busted again pank.
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:05pm
It's a good thing you don't have any friends. That way no one can possibly get sick of your bs on here.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

i am pretty sure i used them before wi . there again he reads my old posts and uses my recomendations  i went to them when the childs and albert z gaps were discountinued

But those videos from wi are dated before you tried to build your first motor. Search old threads, it's a fact.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:11pm

Pank now says he sold Kent Dakon a motor. Kent bought a bad crank. Rember the pics on yt of that hack job. Looked like pank's crank wi posted pics of in other threads. Fishy fishy.

Busted again pank.
i sold him pistons the bad crank came from a heavy advertiser in hook magazine .  i believe i know through process of elimination who actually did it  he is on this site as well . he then got one from jacks automotive. if you remember i was telling him the crank was horrific when he posted it.   I could be wrong on where the crank came from i was never told directly he was given his money back not to say where it came from .

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Mar 2013 at 10:13pm
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:21pm

Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

But those videos from wi are dated before you tried to build your first motor. Search old threads, it's a fact.
he said his motor was down ten years before getting it back together what a year or two ago.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:24pm
Funny, you were trying to pin your bad crank on wi in the topfuel machining topic. Now you got a different story to cover your butt. You should be ashamed for lying.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:33pm

Funny, you were trying to pin your bad crank on wi in the topfuel machining topic. Now you got a different story to cover your butt. You should be ashamed for lying.
first of all i wasnt pinning it on him he was questioning like he thought it was his crank . dakins crank that was horrible on yt tractor was a advertiser crank stroker grinder that advetises heavily in hook magazine and uses this site as well to promote his crank work. who knows who will start questioning like marty did from thier own guilt of inferiority in crank stroking when they read this.

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Mar 2013 at 10:36pm
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:37pm
Funny, Maert is the one who said it wasn't him, it was someone in Hook mag. He't the one who brought that tidbit up and you kept trying to pin it on him to make yourself feel better.

Busted for lying again. You really need to man up and apoligize to everyone.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:41pm

Funny, Maert is the one who said it wasn't him, it was someone in Hook mag. He't the one who brought that tidbit up and you kept trying to pin it on him to make yourself feel better.

Busted for lying again. You really need to man up and apoligize to everyone.
marty didnt bring up it was a hook magazine advertiser . marty was barking like a guilty dog so i let him run a little after all his cranks are still lacking even though they are visibly somewhat better than the crank dakin posted on yt.  still better cranks than martys to be had.

Edited by mlpankey - 29 Mar 2013 at 10:42pm
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 10:59pm
There you go makeing things up again. No one's going to ever take you serious if you keep covering one lie with more lies. Expecially when you can't rember all of them.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:06am
Nope not making up that i posted that the purosity looked familuar like it came from Wisconsin .if i couldnt do my cranks my suggestions for cranks would be that marine crank place in missouri their blown nitro drag boat crank work is exceptional next would be coronett in kentucky. Used to be i recommended crankshaft specialties but they are out of busineas.

Edited by mlpankey - 30 Mar 2013 at 9:24am
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:05am
What about recomending yourself? You're parts liik like crap, you lie about haveing the skills and equipment so you may as well keep going and keep lying.

Why did you sell used pistons when you been trying to slander wi the same thing?

Pankey's stories are even more full of purosity than his broken cranks.

Edited by Rod B - 30 Mar 2013 at 10:07am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:16am

What about recomending yourself? You're parts liik like crap, you lie about haveing the skills and equipment so you may as well keep going and keep lying.

Why did you sell used pistons when you been trying to slander wi the same thing?

Pankey's stories are even more full of purosity than his broken cranks.
what part about if i couldnt do them did you not understand . I only had one broken crank after several years of abuse from the 1.75 rod journal but you dont understand that as well either. its like your valve stem measuring skills i guess hopeless.

Edited by mlpankey - 30 Mar 2013 at 10:18am
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:27am
But when the results from the 2012 crossroads of dixie were posted last week you blamed your failure on a broken crank. You already used that excuse for other failures years prior.

Busted again
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:34am

But when the results from the 2012 crossroads of dixie were posted last week you blamed your failure on a broken crank. You already used that excuse for other failures years prior.

Busted again
rod i didnt pull there in 2012 so the results were from years past . if you had proper reading comprehension the 2006 date posted on the results would be a dead give away as to what year it was.

Edited by mlpankey - 30 Mar 2013 at 10:45am
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:45am
So you aren't still pulling like you were lying about in other threads.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:48am

So you aren't still pulling like you were lying about in other threads.
your impossible and a liar . didnt pull there 2012 you need to get some glasses cause you cant read or see the difference correctly in 1/4 and 3/8 of a inch
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:55am
It would be much better for business if you were out competeing and building a name for yourself instead if lieing about it. Particapte in the video pulloff.   The real parts suppliers can't hold your hand forever, but they can order pistons for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic