This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD parts drawings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maurice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WD parts drawings
    Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 8:15pm
Where may I view WD parts drawings?  I went to Agco's parts site, found the WD page, but says I have to install a viewer and provides a link.  That link goes to Adobe but says they no longer support that viewer, and I can't download it.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 8:25pm
When you get to the model of your choice, along the left are catagories of parts, a drawing should appear after you choose/ and click on a section. I don't think I ever installed the veiwer they ask for , one day it just started working ! ?
maurice View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maurice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 8:34pm
Yup, list on left, click, more detailed list on right, and in the middle is:
Please install an SVG plugin to view the images.

http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/

but no drawings/images
Jeff Z. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff  Z.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 10:04pm
On that page you posted click viewer download from choices on the right side of the page..
If a new page opens scroll down to the bottom and click on your operating system from the list.
Then a download window will open.
Select run and download it. Restart and you should be ok.
I don't know if you need Adobe Reader also to support this program.
If you do go to Adobe and install Adobe Reader also.
When on the AGCO site a picture will not appear until you select a choice on the left side of the page.

Non support of a program does not mean you still can't download it.

Edited by Jeff Z. NY - 14 Mar 2010 at 10:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic