This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

watched a you tube video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: watched a you tube video
    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 12:36am
the other night, ya'll know how them headlight plastic covers fade out from being in the sun?...i watched as a dude poured coka-cola over the lens, and it showed it cleaned them up! thought it was a hoax and picture faked. anyways...i bought some coke for a recipe i'm gonna do, and took some of it to the new to me dodge dually headlights, they was clouded over so bad i thought i was gonna hafta replace them. they looked like someone spray painted them with fade color! i took one of the little bottles of coke i bought and just poured over the lens cover, WOW! they came up really clean, and i didn't hafta rub them or nuthin. not perfect, but really good and mostly cleared up! i'm sure it's not permanate, but i'll use the coka-cola trick again! i have seen where people pour the coke over battery terminals to clean them too, works good for emergency starts out on the road. and we drink this stuff? whew! 
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 8:28am
YEP... cleans battery acid off a post.... Just think of all the GOOD STUFF it does for your GUT !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 10:56am
Coke and other pop, soooo good for you! Bad in every way, the acids are worse for you teeth than the sugar.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 6:43pm

I remember some time back that Coca Cola's recipe for their original soda contained a good percent of ,,,,Cocaine,,,yep,,Cocaine,,, until the guvment made em take it out,,,,Wink
When I used to drink sodas,,I used to like Pepsi Cola,,till I read on the ingredients that they still use High Frutose Corn Syrup,,,What,,,?? I thought the guvment made all them to stop using that poison,,,,,,,??
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 10:19pm
was originaly made as a medicine...for what i don't know! all the corn syrup that Cargill makes goes to Coke. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic