This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video Pull Off

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video Pull Off
    Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 10:31am
In an effort to reduce BS might I suggest that some of the engine builders on here post videos of there tractor or someone elses tractor (please post the tractor owners contact info so we can fact check) with there engine in it so we can all see who's hot and who's not. Certanly in this age of modern technology anyone proud of there work has a video of it somewhere. No need for guys from the north do drive south or vise versa. Anyone with a trained eye should be able to tell who has it and who don't by watching a video.
Just a thought......

Sponsored Links

Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 10:42am
Good idea. Put up or shut up for the modern age. I'm curious to see who posts. THeres some great pullers around here.
WCCLASON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCCLASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 10:51am
I wouldnt call myself a serious builder. But i did all the motor work to mine other than haveing a valve job done. Ill see if i can post a video for you guys.
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 10:56am
That's a great ides. Better yet some results from those who have seen our "builders" works in action.

You mean like those videos of wi50's tractor and another of his work winning in Gordyville? While pankey has been promiseing us video for years and never produced anuthing.
jeremyroff View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremyroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 11:06am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2v4idP_otNwFirst run, first diesel tractor build, First time driving diesel tractor at pull. All myself with some tecnical advice from friends in Wisconsin. 3 years ago. It has come a long way since then but I dont have any recent video. Not a seriouse builder ether but work on a few pulling tractors with mixed results. First one is mine, second one is an engine I built about 5 or 6 years ago.

Edited by jeremyroff - 01 Mar 2013 at 11:10am
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Rod B Rod B wrote:

That's a great ides. Better yet some results from those who have seen our "builders" works in action.

You mean like those videos of wi50's tractor and another of his work winning in Gordyville? While pankey has been promiseing us video for years and never produced anuthing.

Good idea Rod!

This is the one Wi made run in gordyville this year. Was fun to watch the rat take win the weekend with two less cylinders than the rest of em!

http://youtu.be/tqytkzMEk2I

I know Wi has some good vids of his super in action last season somewhere. I would have loved to get his pull at monster hall on vid but I was too busy drinking and enjoying the show to be manning a camera.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 11:40am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZ-VsOlWDw&feature=player_detailpage#t=122s
video of my old WC from a long time ago.  I don't have any of it after more modifications though.

I'll have to try and figure out how to post  some from the light superstock when I get some more time.  All I've got now is this picture and our state results for WTPA (Wisconsin tractor pullers assn).

Edited by wi50 - 01 Mar 2013 at 1:10pm
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
unstylish_ View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 12:18pm
In this case Pank already lost. He can even post a pic a week ago of a rod he says he has, that he does not. All my video footage was on my old phone. Pank even says he "building an engine" for two brothers , in a PM he sent me, but cant seem to acknowledge who, where, or that he even said it in the first place. So, it wont matter what contest you put, he will still lose.
WCCLASON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCCLASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 2:52pm
those are some nice allis's jeremy! when i get home from work ill see what i can get for videos...I have a bunch on facebook but not sure how to get them on you tube...
WCCLASON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCCLASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 5:32pm
Here is the best i can do for now...
and another
And....
another of my last build...This is one i have been messing around with the motor and it is now my brush hog tractor and im pulling the motor to put in a 38 unstyled WC for this spring.....
lussetto View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lussetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 9:41pm
IH 560 I built in 1993 and pulled til 2008.
http://youtu.be/NW0AIDzuuwk

AC 8010 the I pulled for the 2011-2012 season.
http://youtu.be/WRPnvbRhAQU

Turbine I have pulled since 2007.
http://youtu.be/BIecmTv7zEk
Greg
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 10:57pm
Hey Marty! I think you talked about this a long time ago but what kind of rpm did that ol 4cyl turn? That is BUZZIN !!!
O.P.S. Heads View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 9:57am
Richard Emig - Marion, Iowa
AC 180 - twin turbo = 6700 lb. LLSS Class  - 2012

O.P.S. Heads View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O.P.S. Heads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 10:12am
Shai Skalsky - Ely, Iowa
AC 200 - 301 block @ 405 C.I. - Single 3 X 4 turbo - LLSS class in Iowa City, Iowa 2012.

This tractor was resently sold and has headed out to somewhere in Pennsylvania.

Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 3:54pm
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S78lQA8JxEM.     Robert Clark Mizz Allis
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 11:49am
I noticed when you ask for actual proof the KEEBOARD COMANDOS are silent.......
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 11:54am

Aint no storebought ride.

WCCLASON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCCLASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 12:55pm
Yea i was kinda thinking that too..Besides Wi50.....Everyone that i usally see on here talking alot, i dont see anything from them. I really do like to see what everyone else has. So when they are on here talking big they have somthing to back it up, Atleast proof that they are atleast trying to build something. Keep posting them videos guys!Big smile
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 1:42pm
The only project ongoing in my shop is the two brothers really tired motor freshening. I posted some of the bottom end on a post the other day when lieing andy rob and marty like tolie about me.if you like lieing non allis pullers them three are your guys
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 2:23pm
Spanky. Im new to this site i have been everyone's post and reading yours as well instead of arguing with everyone why dont you just show up at the track

Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 2:39pm
Again, all I have to do is start my motor to beat you. You are a lying slimy pos spank. No one can believe anything you say. I will have pics to post but not for a few weeks. I can probably post a dyno run or two. Everything I had was on my old phone.
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 2:42pm
Do you think i could beat spanky if i showed up at the track with my allis lawn mower
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 2:45pm
Nope we would show up with our white lawn tractir and it doesnt play well with others . It pull a jd a off all the time.
arcticcat View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 3:07pm
I didnt say john deere you moron and look you cant even read let alone build a motor WOW maybe you should get some glasses
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstylish_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 3:20pm
Arcticcat, I'm sure you could. They only Thing Pank has that runs is his big mouth. I like how he is constantly trying to rally other Allis people behind him. In truth I getva LOT of pm's asking me if he is serious. I gather that no one else likes him either from yt to here.

Edited by unstylish_ - 03 Mar 2013 at 3:32pm
Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by arcticcat arcticcat wrote:

I didnt say john deere you moron and look you cant even read let alone build a motor WOW maybe you should get some glasses

Lol, glasses won't fix Spunky's problems.  

Edited by Ihateillinoisnazis - 03 Mar 2013 at 3:35pm
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 3:39pm
Pics and vids boys pics and vids.......
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Bob C IL Bob C IL wrote:

I noticed when you ask for actual proof the KEEBOARD COMANDOS are silent.......

Oh Bob, this isn't video but it might just fill the bill for now Thumbs Up, I copied a link that Rod posted the other day. I don't know why pankey won't share it with us himself???

Not bad, he got within 50 feet of a winner in the stock or classic class, whatever it is.

Charlie T posted one a wile back (page 3 of the topfuel machining thread) about pank but I was unable to copy it..... maybe someone can make it real handy here.  Though our resident keyboard commando only got within 100 feet of a winner.

I like those videos of the 2 LLSS tractors Mike. I hope to run into you guys next year again.

Edited by wi50 - 03 Mar 2013 at 4:01pm
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 5:41pm
Its amazing you can post my results when you say i dont even pull. Just another proof that he lies. You telm so many your starting to forget. I qould rathee pull a third place allis than own a case.

Edited by mlpankey - 03 Mar 2013 at 5:43pm
Carl(NWWI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carl(NWWI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 6:26pm
Did all the work on my WD myself. Other then machine shop for basic check over and what not. Barney cam and different carb. My 190XT I built myself as well. InjpumpEd did the injectors and injection pump. The 7045 is stock, just have to play with it once. Lol

WD

WD

190XT

190XT

Allis200Puller's Tractor

Carl on a 7045

Edited by Carl(NWWI) - 03 Mar 2013 at 6:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic