This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Twerky Shoot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Twerky Shoot
    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 10:09am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 11:05am
I think that should be posted under Shows and EventsClap

Edited by nella(Pa) - 04 Aug 2019 at 11:06am
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 11:35am
"Google twerking"
Chask, You mean something like this? Or maybe ' Women shooting gif ' like I did and got this.
I don't think anyone would want to mess with this gal...

and if you think you gots a big gun, just look at the backdraft of this one..... LOL
an heres a little sissy... Maybe he's a one shot freddie?

an a girl cannon coke...hard lining it.Wink

and some shoulder action...
 an i'm outta here befer DJ gets here an wants more... LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 11:54am
Love the red head. Thumbs Up
The google twerking was for the guys that don't know what twerking is.

Yeh Ol DJ is a connoisseur. Cool

Edited by chaskaduo - 04 Aug 2019 at 12:11pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 12:45pm
Chask, have you ever twerked your nose? I remember one time an old fellow that dang near got his first knuckle up his nose pick'n it.  Not a sight ye really wanted to see....Thumbs Down

and yea, DJ's a coniseeher fer sure...
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 1:47pm
That's funny! LOLLOLLOL
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 3:37pm
He Desert Joe, whens ye gets done lookin at the above, does MZ RED need these?

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 4:57pm

Ole Chask started all this when he went all over the net lookin for some gals doin the "Twerk" and,,,and,,,he fount some nice ones he did,,,,,Good way to spend a lazy Sunday Afternoon by checkin out some target shooters,,,never mind they is all females,,,ClapClap
  U did notice the redhead did flinch right before she pulled the trigger,,,which made it look like she flinched out the back too,,,,,,Wink
 Thet big .50 kills at both ends,,,,,
  Thet fat dude that can't even hang onto the pistol looks like that fat dude on Pawn Stars,,don't he,,???LOL
  Then the girl bruising her  boo,,,UMMm,,,wait a minute,,,isn't that ole Shameless hidin behind that bush behind her,,,,I can see the bushes movin all over,,,,,she best be very careful,,don't wanna hurt them gold mines,,,,,
 And just so you know I do pay attention,,,thet young girl with her Grandmother painted on her funny lookin nose,,,,,, her nose reminds me of the judge in that old Chevy Chase movie that his nose looked just like the end of a real di,,,,UMMM,,,never mind,,,I'm outa here,,,,,LOLLOL

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 5:30pm
speaking of the dude what couldn't hold onto the gun, I shot a .44Mag Derringer one time. I hung onto to OK, but the web between my thumb and trigger finger was bleeding after the second shot.

How does one acquire one of this soda can launchers
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

speaking of the dude what couldn't hold onto the gun, I shot a .44Mag Derringer one time. I hung onto to OK, but the web between my thumb and trigger finger was bleeding after the second shot.

How does one acquire one of this soda can launchers

Lou I shot a sawed off single shot 12 gauge that had the break open lever on top. It split that same webbing and my thumb hurt for a long time. I felt like I tore tendons or something.
My days of shooting big kicking guns is over. My custom built 26-06 has no kick.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 9:31pm

Hey,,Thad,,,I gots on of those Remington 700 ADL in 25-06 that I use to reload for many moons ago,,dang how time flies don't it,,? my favorite was 4831 (forgot how much,,,)with an 87 grain nosler partition that was murder on them coyotes out to 200 yards,,!! If I remember right it was screaming out at 3600 FPS,,,chit them coyotes just couldn't outrun that baby,,,,,Yeah,,you could shoot it all day long without hurtin the shoulder,,,,Clap
 Now you take ole "Meat In The Pot" Ruger in 7MM magnamous,,,thet sob would bring em down a LONG ways off,,,but you KNEW you been shootin it after just 2-3 shots,,,,LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 9:43pm

jIMMINY cHRISTMAS,,,lou,,,!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD you doin shootin a little bitty derringer in .44 magnamous ,,,!! Chit it hard enough  to hold onto them monsters in full size,,let alone a derringer,,,!!!  you lucky it didn;t hit you right in the forehead and lay it open,,,,dang,,,Lou,,,,WinkWink
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 10:21pm
I'll be honest with you Joe, that was my biggest fear, that it would come back in my face, or, worse, I would loose the gun altogether. there wasn't a whole lot of handle to hang onto. I was actually considering buying it....but common sense over took me after shooting it! LOL I saw that very same gun a couple weeks later after it had essentially blew up. Seems the fellow that did buy it decided it needed more power, so he loaded some sort of hot load and it ruptured the barrel in his hand.
I'll bet that hurt like hell!
Wait for the Lord;
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 4:58am

Yeah, Lou and Thad,,,thas one of the dangers with hand loading,,, is not being able to realize that all things have their limits and even those suppossedly unbreakable super strong actions do have a breaking point,,,,usually with drastic circumstances to the shooter,,,,, I remember this dude that always HAD to out do everybody else and always loaded the hottest loads,, never mind that his accuracy almost always suffers because the load is just too dang hot and all guns are different and no two will be exactly like the first one. Accuracy was always MY priority but he wanted to say his was the fastest regadless that he would miss the whole friggin target most times,,,,LOLLOL  The war time British Enfield  is one of the strongest actions that most hand loaders used back then to use when building one of the wildcats of that time and he was very lucky he is still walkin when he blew the barrel off one of his creations,,,ain't no telling what kind of pressures thet action saw before it separated from the barrel,,,,whew,,,very close call for that guy,,, After I heard bout that incident,,I would never go to a shoot if he was gonna be there,,,!!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 5:45am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Yeah, Lou and Thad,,,thas one of the dangers with hand loading,,, is not being able to realize that all things have their limits and even those suppossedly unbreakable super strong actions do have a breaking point,,,,usually with drastic circumstances to the shooter,,,,, I remember this dude that always HAD to out do everybody else and always loaded the hottest loads,, never mind that his accuracy almost always suffers because the load is just too dang hot and all guns are different and no two will be exactly like the first one. Accuracy was always MY priority but he wanted to say his was the fastest regadless that he would miss the whole friggin target most times,,,,LOLLOL  The war time British Enfield  is one of the strongest actions that most hand loaders used back then to use when building one of the wildcats of that time and he was very lucky he is still walkin when he blew the barrel off one of his creations,,,ain't no telling what kind of pressures thet action saw before it separated from the barrel,,,,whew,,,very close call for that guy,,, After I heard bout that incident,,I would never go to a shoot if he was gonna be there,,,!!

Same here. I start with the lightest load and work my way up. Usually accuracy starts to fall well before I ever reach max load.
I also load for accuracy and weigh each load. Takes me a long time but I have no need to mass produce.
I use IMR 4350 in my 25-06 and Nosler 120 g ballistic tips for both Bambi and Wylie E.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 7:09am
I like to load them babes from the rear with a nice firm load. Accuracy counts here too.

Edited by chaskaduo - 05 Aug 2019 at 7:10am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 8:25am

Jeeeeze,,,Chask,,I,,,,I,,,never tried loadin em from the back,,I was always a front end type of guy,,,,,,,,,,,ClapClap
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Jeeeeze,,,Chask,,I,,,,I,,,never tried loadin em from the back,,I was always a front end type of guy,,,,,,,,,,,ClapClap

Wink That would be a real show you stomping primer, powder, an lead down the front of that 7mm as O'l big boy wapiti heads  over the ridge.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Big smileO'h you was a loading other ................things.LOL

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 12:18pm
Yes I like my firearms too. Wink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 12:36pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 2:32pm
The ol' desert fox would be right on it if ye told him it was

Best 16 Positions For Missionary Se_

ahhm second thought, I is outta here...
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 2:51pm
Common guys, this IS a family oriented site
Wait for the Lord;
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 4:38pm
How it all begins. I'll stop though.
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

How it all begins. I'll stop though.

There is a proper time and place for everything.WinkEmbarrassed
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 12:21am
if'n there a count of watchers on Chaz's first post...most of them will prolly be mine! whew!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 3:29am

YA SEE,,,LOU and NELLA,,,YA SEE,,,don'cha,,,,I ain't the only'ist one that likes them,,,,,er,,,,UMMmmmm,,,I'll let ole Shameless speak for me,,,,just this once,,,,LOLLOL

(whisperin here,,,,) Good Buddy,,where'd you get all them scratches  all over,,?? AHA,,,,!! It WAS you hidin  in them bushes tryin to get  a free peek wasn't you,,,,WinkWink

but yeah,,Lou,,,ole Chask and JC,, "ARE" tryin to lead us astray here,,,I'ma pull up my pants and go back to sleep,,,,,,,,I'm outa here,,,LOL
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 6:11am
Maybe the moderator should move chaskaduo's link to the construction area. After all, that is how we're made
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 7:47am
Dang it I stopped now I can't comment. Cry
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 10:28am
Wink Chas, Shameless, an Joe how much are you getting payed to lure innocents like that young Creston an me in so them hackers can take control of the confuser.LOL Last week I was just watching lighting strikes on you tube and confuser froze and it was bed time so I pulled the plug.Next morning had login to all fun innocent places like this I go. So I know I should not be watching to links from such questionable sources as you yahoos.LOL

Wink An then when things was going and I wanted to  check out my business empire's LOLLOLLOLLOL e-mail I had this blackmail e-mail. They wanted all my bit-coin Confused,Wink since I ant so rich to have any I deleted. Confused But they said I better pay up or they tell all my friends what a pervert I was. Now Chas has that link Confused an I never knew anyone had a camera in those questionable places I been.LOL No wonder O'l Shameless is so camera shy.LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 11:26am
I never had them fleas. But then what's the pay???? Seriously you need a firewall, and anti-malware, and throw a surge protector on it to boot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic