This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toyota gave up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toyota gave up
    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 2:36pm
Ya gave up on that money eating piece of junk. Got the grand kid a 1996 Honda Accord. He came out to look for deer sheds last night. Dad gum if he didn't loose the only key he had. Rave for Smart Honda in Des Moines. I took them the title and bill of sale along with my drivers liscense. They cut a key from the VIN # off the title. Probably took them all of 15 minutes. $16.00 later we was outta there. He stopped buy our local hardware store and got another made for $2.50. Darn glad to get her done.
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 3:18pm
better cut another key and YOU kep it  ....just in case....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 3:23pm
Good choice on the car.  That should probably last him a couple hundred thousand miles.  Make sure the timing belt is good, or change it!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
wide View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:29pm
Losing a key can be a horror $tory on some of the later cars.
 Good thing it's an old '96.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 11:35pm
Thought I'd lost my house and irrigation headgate keys the other day when I was kind of dressed up at a funeral, found them a few days later, after I had new made, in the change pocket of my pants.  At least I have another set of spares.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:41am
John...you didn't happen to find my old,old cell phone too did ya? lol
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

John...you didn't happen to find my old,old cell phone too did ya? lol
Dang if I know how, but yourflip phone is here.   And my Wonderfully wants you to have it back cause she spent an hour getting the picture and posting it. Oh I hope it is so big you don't lose it again.LOLLOLLOLIn case you forgot the thick Shameless, hold control down and click the minus sign until it gets small so whole picture is in the screen.Wink

Edited by Ray54 - 06 Feb 2019 at 2:21pm
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:58pm
I been looking for my cell phone and my wife`s spare set of keys for three weeks now.  I set them down some where and I do not remember where,  but when I find them I will remember putting them there,,,, for safe keeping!
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:12pm
I did find one in the hay barn a couple years ago, Shameless, was kinda mashed as it had been run over a bit.  Doubt it was yours, had pictures of Ford's on it....

Edited by JohnCO - 08 Feb 2019 at 6:13pm
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
wide View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by weiner weiner wrote:

I been looking for my cell phone and my wife`s spare set of keys for three weeks now.  I set them down some where and I do not remember where,  but when I find them I will remember putting them there,,,, for safe keeping!

Valuable life tip here:
 So where was the first place you looked for it?
 Put it there when you find it, ha.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic