This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toy Hauler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toy Hauler
    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 1:12pm
Not mine, built by friend who is sitting in truck.

Edited by TMiller/NC - 08 Dec 2019 at 1:14pm
Sponsored Links

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 1:33pm
There was a similar one tooling around Pittsburgh a few years ago, 'secpt it was a rat rod, and, I think, it had a big Cat engine.

Looks like this one is a V12 of some Pedigree or other
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 3:05pm
Lou, V12 Detroit out of earth mover pan.  He has a hitch in bed for goose neck trailer that he will haul some of them green things on. 
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 2:39pm
Looks like a very high dollar toy
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 3:51pm
would take quite a fabricator/mechanic/egineer to build that. quite the acomplishment, beautiful piece of machinery!
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 5:13pm
Trace, he is an amazing individual, He has done the majority of the work and has had all the engineering info in his head.  He built the headers which the down pipes are coated with an ultra high temp finish, the exhaust pipe is tapered stainless steel that he tapered and polished, the front suspension where shock is attached is polished stainless, it is truly a work of art.  The rear fenders were to wide so cut removed the center and welded back, and I saw those in person before primer and the weld seam was almost undetectable.
Oh by the way he worked in the furniture industry as a plant manager, and is only 76 yrs. old. 
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 6:05pm
wish i had that much knowledge let alone the ambition.
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic