This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tiein the knot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WDman1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiein the knot
    Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 12:14pm
Saturdays the day I suppose lol finally getting tied down but thankfully the tractor hobby I enjoy gets to keep going her c will even be at the wedding as shameless will tell you she does love her little tractor. Idk whether to be nervous excited or both lol seems like it was six months out I blinked and boom it's here it'll be fun though . Rented a tractor club show grounds for the weekend so they'll be tractors and old cars gallour and weather is looking good so just gotta set everything up tmrw and we'll be all set. Be a chnages man come Hutchinson time or not who knows lol
1951 WD 1945 C 1936 WC
Sponsored Links

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 12:18pm
congratulations and best wishes to the two of you! I wish you a long and happy marriage
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 2:49pm
another congratulations...enjoy the day and make it yours to share with family & friends...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 2:51pm
Congratulations
I also tied the knot this year. Actually I guess it was technically last year. It’s the greatest life to live. I hope y’all have many happy years.👍
Jim Hancock View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hancock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 2:54pm
Ditto to the above! 
Congrats! Have fun. And relax. You'll do and be just fine.
How blessed we are by HIS GRACE!
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 3:03pm
Shore wish I coulda made it to your hitchin...
Wish y'all well,, and prolly see ya at hutch...
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 3:30pm
Congratulations, relax and enjoy
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 3:36pm
Just to add to the above posts, we will need pictures! lol
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 3:46pm
what DaveinPa said! need pics
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 5:35pm
When your tyin the knot, make sure its a square knot, not a slip knot, a granny knot or worse, a hangmans noose...Confused       LOL LOL
 Congratulations.... an like others said, post them pics specially if Shameless shows up..
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 5:49pm
Congratulations to the both of you. I will be attending my son's marriage on Sunday while up here in Seattle.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 6:59pm
Congrats to you both. My wife and I married the same year you were born. I remember the day like it was yesterday. All these years seem like one to me. Enjoy the wedding because it is your day to spend with your bride. Good thing she is into tractors, mine isn't. So we have an agreement I don't talk about her shoe collection and she doesn't say anything about my tractors
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 7:11pm
Congratulations. Treat her like a queen and she will be one for you. Put God first in your marriage and life together and enjoy a wonderful life together.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:07pm
About time you made a honest woman out of her !!! Hope you and Cassidy have a great day. Like Mike said ,wish I could be there and hope to see you two at Hutch.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
wfmurray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfmurray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:18pm
Keep you priorties stright. 1 God ,2 Wife.3and4 children and job ,5 work .Tell her you love her and pray togather every day . Marriage is not a game!
jiminnd View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiminnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:21pm
Congratulations, we are having our tractor drive that day or may have attended, see you in Hutch.
1945 C, 1949 WF and WD, 1981 185, 1982 8030, unknown D14(nonrunner)
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 9:20pm
CODY & CASSIDY! you two are a great pair! congrats on your hitch'in up! I wish I could have been there to make sure you don't gits any ideas about splitt'in when the time comes! lol I was kinda gittin nervous when my time came and my Preacher tapped me on the shoulder and said go outside and smoke this...he handed me a big ole fat cigar! it musta been in his drawer awhile, it was pretty dried out and tasted pretty nasty...but it worked, put my mind more at ease on what was about to happen! both me and the old lady....ooops….I mean my loving wife wishes both of you well, and many more years together! and hang on to that little tractor! God bless you both! and like always, we all want pics posted! hope to see you 2 soon! oh....yeah....I better not see you riding a green thing a ma jig on your special day!
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 10:13pm
Congratulations and good luck.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 12:30am
Cody, Congratulations!  May you have a long and exciting marriage.

Dale, you don't suppose there was some of that "ditch weed" in that cigar, do you?

Edited by JohnCO - 08 Jun 2018 at 12:33am
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 5:57am
Congratulations Cody and Cassidy! I guaran-darn-tee ya that marriage is a tough row to hoe, but if it was easy, it wouldn't be worth while. Good luck to you both. I'll probably be hauling some chemical down the road in a truck while you're saying "I do", so I'll just have to say a little prayer for you instead of being there. Darrel
B26240 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B26240 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 6:12am
Marriage is a great idea,  I'm happy for both of you.    Mark
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 7:37am
Congratulations to the both of you! 
Regards,
Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 8:09am
could have been JOhn! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 8:14am
what car are you driving after the service? just in case I make it and you know i'll want to decorate the car for you!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 9:22am

Well,,,CONGRATULATIONS,,,Cody and also to your new Life Partner, Cassidy,,!!
I wish you both many years of happiness. Something I heard many years ago,,,"Being married and in Love, means never having to say you're Sorry.
You'll do OK, I'm sure.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 10:13am
Shameless, maybe they will be driving that shiny new to Cody pick um up the got a few months ago.  Perhaps you can get someone closer to "decorate" it for you...
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 11:29am
Cody & Cassidy, CONGRATS and have a GREAT day!!  You've got one special gal there Cody!  Treat her like the love of your life always and you'll be fine.
How many years have you two been "dating" now?
Wish I could be there too, but I'll get my cigar and kiss at Hutch...OH,,,,,,,the kiss has to come from Cassidy!!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
WDman1951 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WDman1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 10:34pm
Well I'll post photos later but it's official I'm stuck now lol
1951 WD 1945 C 1936 WC
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 11:49pm
LMAO....now that's it's all done with....we can all tells you the truth bouts be'in hitched! LOL just kiddin...where you's going on the honey moon? I still wanna know what yer driving, didn't I hear you say you wanted about 12-14 kids?
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 12:09am
Neighbor girl got hitched this after noon and the party ended at 10:30 pm.... guess she had some business to do... LOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic