This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is us

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is us
    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 6:27pm

12/19/1967  52 years today..
Sponsored Links

Greg (Hillsboro, OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg (Hillsboro, OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 6:39pm
congrats.   Here's to many more.

FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 6:49pm
congrats are in order... God bless the years ahead

Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 7:24pm
Tim,
 Awesome! Congratulations to you and your bride of 52 years! Hope you have many many enjoyable years ahead! (We made 48 a week ago.)
 Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 7:26pm
Tim, your wife looks the same, what happened to you??? Congratulations
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 7:51pm
also a BIG congrats from me...whew...and with the same woman! lol hope you have many more!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 8:02pm
Congratulations to both of you! Fifty two years is quite an accomplishment these days. May you have many more blessed years together.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 9:00pm
Folks--- Dang good looking couple. What unit were you in/location?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 4:40am

Well,,Tim,,,Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife,,,!!  for a minute there,, I thought you might of went and beat out ole JFK hisself and beat him to Ms Jacqualine,,,,,!!! She looks just like "Jackie",,,,ClapClap
 Ya'll got us beat by 4 months,,,,ClapClap
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 4:44am
Congratulations Tim. That is awesome that God has blessed you tow with 52 years together. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 4:55am
Congratulations on 52 years . My sweet wife and I have made 46 .
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 7:06am
That's awesome!  Congrats.  Very pretty lady you got there!

Jackie, yep.  I was also thinking of "Shirley" on Laverne and Shirley.Thumbs Up
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 8:01am
Congratulations!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 10:22am

Yeah,,TBone,,,I went back and had to re-look,,,ole Tim's bride does look like thet famous Shirley,,,,as well as Jackie,,,,he's a fortunate man for sure,,,,ClapClap
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 10:26am
Congratulations with many more to come!!💘💘💘
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 10:48am
Big Congrats. to you guys!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 1:09pm
HD6Tom,  I was stationed at Ft. Riley, Ks.,  don't remember the company, the 9th Infantry had deployed to Vietnam and we were sent there to begin staffing the post.  Had been there for around 6 or 8 months when we were married, thought was safe not going to Vietnam, but never try to think with Army, got orders for deployment in January for the last  months of enlistment.  Tim
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 1:59pm
Congratulation and thank you for your service  
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 4:41pm
Beautiful picture,  5th Army Sp4,  me too  we have been married for 49 years.   I was stationed at Ft Carson Colorado from 63-May-65  Company went to Vietnam in September 65 if I remember right.  I don`t know why I was not extended.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
ford8nwd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ford8nwd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 7:28am
Being married in the army uniform sure brings back memories. At the time we got married, class A uniforms were with Ike jackets. If we both last till May it'll be 67 years.
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 7:42pm
Well folks thank you all so much for the kind remarks,  we are blessed to have each other.
She was 18 and I was 20, I don't know if young people now days understand commitment.
And you fellows were right she was and still is quite lovely, I say to her regularly "you're so purdy"!!!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 8:32pm
I was with the 77th HEMC in Mannheim Germany. We worked 7 days a week 12 -14 hour days. When we got the main part of the mission done and were back to working 6- 8 hour days, I told my CW 4 Price I was gonna head over to battalion and sign up for Vietnam. When I got there the battalion sargent Major told me to get my butt back to work. You ain't going nowhere. We need you here. CW 4 Price told me I'd thank him in the future. That's been a lot of years 48 ago.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 9:41pm
A few days late, but congratulations from Iowa.  
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic